That thread is still up

>That thread is still up

I want discord niggers to die. This board is dead. We are maggots infesting a corpse at this point.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Jow Forums has always become what it hates. It's like watching a never ending car crash.

what thread are you talking about, presenter of amphibian caricatures?

You mean the larping E-girl shit? Yeah been saying this place is a shit hole for not banning those posts on mass.

>frogposting
>complaining
YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT KILLED Jow Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK YOU WHORESON

There's so many discord spam that they'd have to be here as long as I am to delet them all.

>ironically your face is a meetup/whoring thread

G A Y

Indeed. It's not even a Jow Forums filetype thus meaning he's no reaction image folder(s) most likely.

just ignore them nigger, discord tards love nothing more than knowing how much attention they're getting
in fact, making a thread about them just guarantees they'll make another thread soon about some other piece of frivolous discord drama

it's pretty fucking hard to ignore when a thread about two discord faggots gets 300+ replies and over 100 individual posters.

literally the most active fucking thread in the past 20 hours has been about discord drama.

i think its time to move on.

True this site is dead, but let them keep festering here. They don't need to know where we've gone.

>move on
>8 chan dies
Yeah okay. Things smaller than 8 chan will be so dead you'll miss the failed normalfaggots here.

Facethreads and Jow Forumsgay were always the top generals other than the brits for many years now. Facethreads gone, now you've gone and made discord happen. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. That and massive fake femanons posting was a reaction, for years now, yet suddenly one thread makes you leave?

You'll be back.

hide threads you don't like and if there's something about them you can filter, then do that. if they break any rules, report them. it's really pretty simple to not give attention to threads you don't like

namefag seethes:
>"how dare you dislike my threads, participate in my discord circlejerks, now!"
you are part of it, you know.

More robots should use Grindr instead of discord at least you can actually have sex there and wont spam the board

>not using discord
>not group fapping
>cumming at tyebsame time
>sharing dick pics

Why punish yourself?

If you try to fix something you often make it worse through consequences. I'm not a discord user, never have been, nor ever will be, and didn't even post my own face in old Jow Forums threads nor gay post. As it is I used to be fine with those things until autism thinking new rules could fix things ruined it even more.

A robot cannot be a homosexual male. Even less than a straight female could be. Only a lesbian female could be a robot.

All true robots are bisexual at the least

Im fucking gay hahahhahhahahah

You do know robots like traps and bottoms right? Heck half are bottoms

Kill yourself or selves. Robots as anyone would know don't get sex. That's the entire point of being a robot is you have no social life (including discord normalfaggotry) and no sex life. Gays have sex lives and a large community of support. Bitter lonely men only have places like this.

Fucking die.

Well show us your boiclit and sissycunt

Robots have sex with other robots :) I think you should head to /b/

>bitter lonely men

Why do you think robots turn to bussy?

Discord is fun if you can find a lewd trap to spank your dick too