Start identifying as a girl online (not a tranny just like pretending to be a gril and acting as a gril online

>Start identifying as a girl online (not a tranny just like pretending to be a gril and acting as a gril online
>Multiple people try to orbit me even though they have never heard my voice or seen photos of me
What the fuck? Is it really this easy? Is this why there's so many trannies?

Attached: 1566933915804.gif (220x293, 148K)

What did you expect? The reason why people go full tranny or just pretend is because there are so many betas who drool at the chance of orbitting someone. Even if they never heard the persons voice or saw them, they have the idea in their head that maybe "she's the one" or some other bullshit. It's quite sad, in a pathetic kind of way. It's also why these egirls and "egirls" can survive on patreon bux and other egirl nonsense.

I miss the days where people just assumed everyone on the net was a male guy till proven wrong.

>American friends think I'm a girl because I'm named Sasha
the fuck...

Hi there. How are you today?

M*les are extremely thirsty, they'll do backflips for women.

if you're a slavic male i'd orbit you desu

I would be boring to orbit because I dislike talking about myself like most women

Welcome to female world.
t.femanon

faggot

>not a tranny
>just like pretending to be a gril and acting as a girl
So,a tranny?

>What the fuck? Is it really this easy?
Yes. You have only seen what it's like when you *say* you're a girl. If you accompany it with some cropped+photoshopped pictures you will get 100 DMs in 10 minutes. No pic = only 30 in 10 minutes.

It's actually quite cathartic for me to do this every so often. I make up a fake persona, fake stories on the spot, and sometimes I'll spend 10 minutes in photoshop to make some pictures not recognizable or searchable. Changing skin tone works well and is relatively easy to do. Then I go on some hellhole filled with deviants and just state that I'm female and YES I DO exist! Healsluts discord is one of my favorites for this. Then you have your own army of orbiters. Some will pay you money for stupid shit, mostly steam games. Almost all provide you with extreme amounts of cringe. A few confess their love for you despite not knowing what you look like, what you sound like, or even if you exist. You just have to think of some excuse for why you don't use voice. Broken microphone doesn't work well, you need to say something like you had a bad e-stalking experience and are afraid of someone recognizing your voice.

Yes this probably makes me a sociopath but oh well, what're you gonna do about it? I suggest everyone try out being the opposite gender for a day or two to see what the difference is in attitudes people take with you.

>Is this why there's so many trannies?
Unrelated.

Attached: file.png (550x769, 128K)

>say I'm a tranny
>a bunch of people insist I'm a real girl anyway

Attached: Ⰼ.png (504x593, 129K)

>literally just post an anime avatar
>farm (you)s

I'm a girl and I fucking get messages like this every single day, including pics of their microdicks I never wanted to see, it's so fucking annoying

Attached: 4884.png (769x481, 27K)

There's a guy I met on omegle that I've pretended to be a girl with for almost 2 years, not because I'm attracted to guys or a tranny or anything, but because the only way to get anyone to talk about my daily life with me is if I say I'm a girl
like if I say as a guy that I nearly threw up in gym, got a sprained ankle, have a shitbox car, and my computer is breaking down and I can't afford to fix/replace it, I'll get "suck it up loser lmao nobody gives a shit about your problems"
But if I say it as a girl it's "aww, I'm sorry! I hope things get better soon :) you deserve to be happy :)"

I hope things get better for you, user. You shouldn't have to pretend to be a girl just to talk about your issues with someone.

you mean the one swho want to dig in your pants so smooth talk you all the way untill they get bored of you?

I'm a tranny and OP is right. Guys are desperate

Attached: tranny.gif (360x360, 26K)

Nigger what do you mean this is unrelated? I've been on servers where there are literally trannies who praise being "horny on main" and share nudes where they literally all look male in their pictures yet say that they identify as female
I swear most of them just go by "she/her" and claim they're female so they can receive the same attention an actual female would and it's sad

>tfw no micro peepees to humiliate and e-step on for money

I've had two cute (with proof) femboys come on to me (male) on Discord and try to be my sub slave despite having no idea what I look or sound like and this wasn't on a hookup community. One of them was just a lurker even. What do I win?

>Regularly talk to a female I met on Omegle

Attached: file_14734879.png (512x215, 74K)

Tranners do not have rights and are not meant to be taken seriously. Your post has been averted.

I'm a tranny but I dont fucking ever say I'm a tranny look at me wooo on social media, plus I'm decently passable to look like a 6/10 femanon and that's the difference between myself and transtrenders

Transtrenders want it to be known they're trannies where as actual legit trans people want to be seen and acknowledged ad females.

Ironically yes I did reveal myself as trans but it's anonymous so whatevs.

Most trannies I've seen won't shut up about it and constantly tweet/stuff saying haha my boipucci is tingling or I'm TRANS with whatever trap anime character.

They act like caricatures of women and that's where they fail.

Nobody thinks youre a fucking real girl you SCHLOP'ing faggot. Neck yourself.

I think you're a REAL GIRL but you should lay off the avatarfaggotry.
Hogging attention isn't nice to your fellow anons and the attentionwhore-orbiter dynamic is unhealthy both for you and your orbiters in the long run.
Please find a better way to deal with your problems.