Your hobbies and how you got into them

I'll start

>be me
>working in retail
>boss tells me to do the checkout
>don't care as long as i get my minimum wage
>start noticing some of the coins look a bit off
>take some of my own money and swap it for the shekels
>turns out they're special prints for events and memorials etc. etc.
>go to local coin collector
>he tells me each one of them is worth between 4-20 bucks worth
>start collecting sets and bulk selling them
>make about 500 bucks profit a month

pic related, it's this months coins so far

Attached: sUDs50vw.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 363K)

Dude nice shit

pretty smart desu. maybe youre too smart to be working in retail?

not too smart if hes flipping the coins right away instead of waiting for a bit

i wish i had any say in that. uni seems the only way out and you gotta finance that shit somehow

My hobby is seeing how I can affect the world through the sheer power of shitposting. Going well so far. I seem to be at the nerve center of something

How do you find a local coin collector?

neat, coins have always been mildly interesting to me, hope to find some rare ones some day
i guess my hobby would be photography, started when i was 12 with my first dslr
pretty comfy being around nature desu
pic related, it was taken in a meadow nearby

Attached: still.jpg (1500x1500, 1.5M)

there's a guy in our local mall that also deals with buying and reselling gold. As far as i know it's just a cheap cover for the local bosnian carsmugglers but i don't care about the details

Looks really good, although i personally prefer urban stuff

>Wood working
>Wanted a new computer table, old is shitty and unstable
>Don't wanted a shitty pressed wood table
>Spent the next month planing a solid purpleheart wood table, thick as a door
>I wanted something to last
>Spent +900$ with tools and materials
>The first prototype came out shit, I realized that i'm not good with maintaining the measurements consistent
>Quality control is shit
>Use my old kitchen table in the mean time as my computer table until a have enough money to buy another batch of wood to resume with the Prototype 2

So far so good, i have spent more than 1000 hueais with a fucking computer table for me to cum on, noice.

That's cool, I had some old coins as well, i inherited it from my grandfather, we used to go around town looking for old coins and shit. The oldest I had dated to 1888

thanks user, here's a recent shot i took in paris

Attached: pari.jpg (2560x1440, 1.52M)

yeah but does it have a keyboard tray and slide outs

No, I wanted something like pic related for a long time, besides i'm not very good at it anyway, i plan to do something more elaborated once I solve my problem with consistency.

Attached: ROYIND-royaloak-splash-office-table-(1(1).jpg (800x500, 204K)

how are you able to open the register without a customer around? ours locks because corporate is worried that we'll steal a few of Mr. Shekelberg's precious dollars
Also fuck whoever decided it would be a good idea to time cashiers. fuck you and your micromanaging damn Jews

The one i worked with had a button to press, I could open the register whenever i wanted, but the manager would know, since every register had it own camera watching us

dunno how it works where you live, but i usually do the daily invoice. Probably because my boss is a lazy fuck that only got into that position because of his dad, but i ain't complaining

I think your worst mistake was making the prototype out of purple heart. like come on son

yeah, I know i fucked up, i'm looking into pine to practice my cutting

riding the bus and listening to music
i find the lull of the vehicle really soothing. the only things i hate are 1) annoying passengers 2) the damn microphone announcing stops every 2 minutes. But I guess that's the price of a cheap bus ride. My favorite is 2 hour bus rides.

Journaling which I started out doing just to put some of my pent up thoughts on paper but now I do it when something significant happens like a couple days ago when I quit my job and got in a car crash.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-19-01-27-32.png (854x480, 245K)

Lmao OP is a liar and a faggot.
Those "special" 2 Euro coins are still common as fuck and worth roughly EUR 2.10 on the free market.

Wait people buy special euronies in where-ever you're from? In here they're treated like regular coins and nobody is willing to pay any money for them, let alone collect them, even if they are technically collectible items

Germany. As stated above i sell the to a local buisness which is most likely just a veil for mafia buisness but thats none of my buisness

lmao you're just jealous that i can finance my alcoholism with this and you can't

Yeah I'm so jealous you can make stuff up on the Internet

Like says they're fucking worthless anybody can look this up

I had a coworker who was so passionate about this and so serious about it. No one cared and thought he was dorky. But I see what he was up to all along. Just thought it was a fun collection thing he was doing. Do u happen to work in a grocery store in the south of the US ?

>lmao youre jealous i can waste my money and live below my means

ok lmao