/DG/ Drug feel

Drug feel thread I guess

Attached: 1568679463861.jpg (1396x2048, 1.14M)

I do not use drugs because I am caucasian

Whites use drugs at the same rate as blacks and Hispanics but get arrested for it less. Really makes you think.

It's because niggers get caught for it while committing other crimes you spastic cunt

Over 60% of people who are in prison for non violent drug offenses are black. Really makes your noodle move.

Took a drug test for a shitty job yesterday, been off the bud for weeks but I still wasnt clean, spent the last bit of money I had on dollar tests and shit. I still expect to fail or at best get a diluted result. Itd be nice not to so I wouldnt have to go back to retail but that's just how shit is in this low IQ country

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-081306_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (315x485, 82K)

Most of the time drug dealing tends to be non violent

It really makes you FUCKING THINK, doesn't it?

Attached: F0B4A8F1-986C-414B-A3ED-3FA17E9E093D.jpg (1080x737, 68K)

What's the black population against the white? 13 % something?

That sounds about right. Black people are more inclined to sell drugs. They don't usually think about consequences before their actions. They're not very careful with putting those actions into place. They're also not white, so cops are more likely to convict them.

>wh*toid does drugs
just chills at home with his buddies, at worst is at the club and passed out at the end
>nigger does drugs
loots and robs 3 convinience stores, beats his girl up
Found your answer, (((friend)))

how do i get the smell of weed off me
i last smoked like 16+ hours ago and showered immediately after yet i still slightly smell it on me

I probably have the most addictive type of personality and brain to ever exist, and until the 2nd or 3d day of october I have no money, nothing. FUCK, currently drinking some beers because my dad buys and I just want to feel a little happier

That's not the answer. Blacks get arrested more often for nonviolent drug offenses

That's really alcoholism right there. Limit it to just the weekend at least.

Blacks and whites sell drugs at the same rate

>le my brain is wired to make me an addict
Huge cope
You like drugs and dont wanna stop doing them

mix painkillers & weed. Good or bad?

Attached: 1559826145845.png (225x225, 7K)

weed and jesus are the only painkillers u need ok

What's the deal with people that use hallucinogenic drugs, and some how as a consequence are able to believe any stupid fucking crackpot hypothesis they stroll across? I think I'm one of the few people who uses hallucinogens but still has that capacity for reason.
Or perhaps these people were already predisposed to their stupid shit.
It won't be directly harmful to you. Any unwanted toxicity will derive from the opioids, not the THC

Attached: 1554559532684.jpg (739x727, 165K)

there's a selection effect for the type of people who believe in crackpot theories to begin with, but as anyone who has done psychs can attest they cause one to be more willing to believe in (what normally are) tenuous connections between unrelated concepts, generally without the hard earned insight which comes from much sober hard work testing various competing theories, as well as causing you to have a general sense of "that's true man that's true" which only becomes more prominent with greater frequency of use. i think very few psych users are immune from this over active pattern matching illusion in the long run...it's kind of the primary effect these drugs have on the thought process anyway.

Fucking great feeling
On 2 grams of pheni and a bunch of bong rips, very content right now but opioids would be one of the only things that could push this feeling further

how do i cure weed induced brainfog it has been constant for 3 months now

"painkillers" is pretty vague. i was sick a while ago and was googling the effects of weed and cough medicine, because i know like acitomenophen can fuck up your liver if taken with alcohol. but then i just took the weed and found i didn't need the cough medicine bc the weed just killed my pain. so try that first? unless you're taking the painkillers to get fucked up rather than actually pain relief in which case disregard all of this i guess

this is unironically based
churchfags will say weed is the devil
weed literally forces you to think outside of your manufactured worldview and most people are too afraid of the introspection required to realize that nearly everything you think you know is a lie
weed helped me understand that the bible is very literal in context, and once you realize that it makes more sense
>inb4 user spams cherrypicked out-of-context verses to """""""""""""BTFO"""""""""""""" me

I don't know man, do the usual, look for supplements like vitamins and other specific stuff like 5 HTP, Ashwagandha, Bacopa Monieri, Gingko Biloba, Scutellaria galericulata,Phosphatidylserine, Fenugreek,Phenylalanine, Theanine and some others, I know this stuff because I researched all sorts of natural supplements that could be used to boost cognitive functions, the one that really worked and felt great,really felt an improvement because it makes more blood flow to the brain (and the only one that I tried) was Gingko Biloba, the bad part is that tolerance builds and then it's just useless even in huge doses. So, do your reasearch (you could check out r/nootropics and then try some shit, but I DEFINETLY RECOMMEND GINGKO BILOBA

>weed literally forces you to think outside of your manufactured worldview

>weed literally forces you

>literally

go back to plebbit

BTFO

Also try the brand SOLGAR from Amazon, or high quality stuff in general because if not it ain't gonna do shit, and look I did this shit for uni so I had to search these supplements one by one and write what they are for, all of those are theoritically for "improving brain functions"

>tfw 1 day off of abilify
Holy shit this is going to be hell.

Attached: 1568669524443.gif (400x300, 259K)