Attached: haha hey.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/f2Umx
youtube.com/watch?v=oUS9FsP_GpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.
t.femanon that had untreated BPD

Attached: behold.jpg (540x720, 72K)

The devil is in you, it's the Kundalini something something according to Jordan Peterson it's pure sexual energy. Don't look at her, don't talk to her, lead me not into temptation

legit interested
go on

They're fine if you keep them at arms length and have them as general acquaintances, but if you get into any sort of proper relationship with them (or merely a point where it feels like a relationship is forming) they will eventually snap and get irrationally angry at you. Usually that irrational anger leads to them assaulting you, cheating on you, telling every last one of your friends that you raped her, or going to the police with some sort of false accusations. I've known a couple of bpd girls over the past ten years and their trail of destruction is impressive in both the number of people it affected, as well as the depth of their antics. Will post stories if interested.

>sorry reposted without attached pic

Are girls the devil?
Yes

Not him but, post some crazy women stories for us please

first girl I know is like a myspace model/scene queen/whatever you want to call it with a pretty big instagram following (over 100k). pic not related but if i used her actual photo she'd be be pisseasy to ID. girl's twitter feed is a constant pity party with lots of self-depreciating humor. gives off the vibe shes cute & quirky.

her best friend gave her a place to live after she whined that her ex was abusive. made a big public display about it, huge twitter fight, etc.

proceeded to cheat on a new boyfriend with the "abusive ex". then stole $1000 from her best friend, skipped town, and blocked everybody she used to hang out with.

Attached: images.jpg (263x192, 8K)

not him but

>date girl with BPD

>freaks out on me and threatens to kill herself within 2 days of meeting her

>any time she doesnt get her way she posts on her instagram that she's going back to "inpatient" (psych ward) and that i'm to blame

>any time i would try to go to a friends house she'd throw a tantrum and start talking to other guys

>2 weeks into the "relationship" i find concrete evidence of her cheating

>confront her about it, she breaks down and starts the "poor me" shit, begs me back

>begs and begs for days, even threatens to kill herself some more, says it'll be my fault

>finally i give in
>things are normal for 1 day
>she starts acting distant
>replies like once every hour or two if that
>find out she met some dude on snapchat
>already dating him within a day of meeting him
>stops replying altogether
>2 weeks later i receive the "i miss you i love you" text
>tell her to go to hell

>she freaks out again, tells me i'm a piece of shit, tells me she hopes i die in a house fire

>blocks me
>2 months later she unblocks me

>block her immediately as soon as i see that she unblocked me

second girl was a youtuber from an obscure small town. had one video go viral and spun this into a youtube gig. this was when youtube paid out pretty well. used her newfound online fame to slide into the dms of other youtubers and got carried away with it. first was involved with a guy from colorado and then was essentially "bought" by another youtuber from the east coast via showering her with gifts. was too stupid to be discreet about what was going on and openly showcased the gifts in youtube videos, so colorado guy pieced together what was happening and there was a pretty big twitter brawl.

girl then put all her eggs in the basket of east coast guy and temporarily converted to islam for him. supposedly info got out that she had a train run on her, he dumped her (?) and she's scrubbed her vlogging presence entirely.

imgur.com/a/f2Umx
This is a BPD woman.

Attached: SkypePhoto_20160528_180906.jpg (600x800, 67K)

on the topic of youtube girls, this is the ultimate example of bpd. leda used to have a ton of fans during that "innocent" period of youtube but as her "fans" grew up they pieced together how unstable she was and turned on her. resulted in the following vid. Shes 25, never had a job and there was a period where shed bounce around from boyfriend to boyfriend all over the continent, usually meeting them online, mooching off them, and then getting kicked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUS9FsP_GpY

It's fucking weird and scary how similar all these stories turn out

Me:
>Meet girl
>She's intriguing but seems to want to start a relationship too quickly
>Think it's weird but she's hot and I don't meet girls that often so I play along
>Overly affectionate and wants to spend all her time with me
>When I have to take a bit of time for myself, freaks out and starts to act sketchy and distant
>Suspect cheating
>Confront her, starts to blame me for being insecure
>Keep hanging out but she acts more and more distant
>Just want the love back that she showed me in the beginning but things keep getting worse
>Acts like the decline of the relationship is my fault even though it's completely hers
>Even though her interest is completely withdrawn, always acts like there's still some chance even though I know there isn't
>Block her and go no contact
>Still want her back even though I know the person I fell for doesn't actually exist , it was just a facade to get me hooked

>BPMeme
im fucking sick of hearing people talk about that bullshit "mental illness" on this board
BPD is a meme, a MEMEEEEEE

Attached: 1558639713215.jpg (480x480, 41K)

As a mental disorder it's an offshoot of PTSD that forms during early childhood as a result of shit parenting, as opposed to in adulthood after a traumatic event.

yeah you pretty much described my relationship to a T

better get used to it, it's not going anywhere. in fact it's going to become more prominent as mental health awareness becomes more widespread

you're probably a dumb boomer who doesnt believe in mental health

>that picture
boderline frightening

i love bpd girls. the way they become infatuated with you is great and the way that they fuck you is even more great. highly recommended.

>the way they become infatuated with you is great and the way that they fuck you is even more great.
Agreed. BPD-Girls are great.

Im 19 and was diagnosed with depression when I was 15. I know about mental illness but to me BPMeme seems like the new trend for teenage e girls.

Why do like 98% of bpd girls dye their hair whacky colours? It's almost like a warning, like the poison dart frog

it's popular around these parts because it excuses their shitty behaviour, they might not even have it but when they piss someone off and start amassing orbiters that they also treat like shit they can just fall back on the "b-but I have BPD user!"

Go run into a mine field you fucking brainlet.

I've experienced that irrational anger and it scared the shit out of me.
Never thought the human brain could flip a switch that fast. Scared me from talking to women for a very long time.

uh oh... did I trigger somebody's BPMEMEEEE

Attached: cRCN2r7-.jpg (512x512, 74K)

I had a BPD gf once and it really redpilled me on a lot of things. Irrational anger is the best though, she'd always get angry at me then we'd fuck. If you aren't a beta then you can even conquer BPD.

Actually yes you did, and I would like a 500 word apology essay in MLA format. Tell me what you did, why youre sorry, and what youve learned. I expect it to be on my desk on or before 11:59pm tonight.

No thanks, the chance of some false allegation is too high with these girls.

Is BPD even fucking real? Isn't it just a phrase used to describe crazy chicks in general?

no, everyone, even the social security administration who will give you money for it, is lying. it's all a conspiracy user.

Just don't be stupid and keep records of it all, user, bpd girls really are the best.

Girl I was involved with IRL. Same intro as . Hot girl throws herself at you, is overly affectionate (read: obsessive), doesn't make sense but you roll with it until shit hits the fan and you realize bad decisions were made.

Hospitalized twice, got her to admit to a personality disorder diagnosis.

Claimed she was gay. Had been attending pride parades as young as 15 and openly identifies as gay on social media. Absolutely, positively, not gay. Long list of guys claiming to have slept with her and/or caught an STD from her. Ran into a former friend of hers at work who said she'd try to steal your boyfriend the moment you left the room, so people stopped inviting her to parties.

Multiple people claim to have been involved with her at the same time; upon further investigation she had active online dating accounts on every last possible site - even the shit ones nobody uses like badoo & meetme. In some cases was attempting to maintain serious LDR's with women over 1,700 miles away while also dating/sleeping with guys in her hometown.

Shoddy employment history. Assume she's done some amateur modeling when $$$ is low which seems to be where pic related and others seem to come from. Never had much money. Always claiming to be in a fight with her parents, even when she wasn't living with them. Rapidly changed styles from scene to hippie with dreads to varbie.

Extrapolating here, but after our last really big fight, seemed to have some sort of breakdown and spent the next four years re-inventing herself as a fitness guru/world traveler with daddy's money. Listed all of my favorite bands as her favorite bands on one of her dating profiles. Presumably discovered I was a gaming critic for a few years and tried to copy me by becoming a local guide on google and just shitting on a bunch of local businesses with the same writing style. Supposedly had a meltdown at a hair salon recently.

Attached: leather jacket.jpg (271x411, 12K)

Yep, BPDs girls follow the same formula:

>Meet girl
>Get love bombed by them hard
>Because they are BPD they either get bored or get in contact with one of the many guys she talks to
>She starts to blame you
>Que emotional abuse

>she'd always get angry at me then we'd fuck.
oh god this is the best
the way she will drop all her antics and push you down and start fucking you is honestly amazing

thats it... Im dropping out of college

Attached: 1566352664032.jpg (525x618, 42K)

Yeah the flip switches really fast, one minute she hates you for some totally inconsequential shit and the next minute she's horny as fuck, it's crazy.

Thats what I thought, now if youll excuse me, im gonna go fuck everyones life up, pity myself when they wont come back, and change my name.

YAAAAAAS QUEEN!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! SLAY!!!

Attached: wxt9vl9ggtw01.jpg (778x778, 54K)

Should add,

Quick search of her name on FB and other beta orbiters from around town can be seen asking why she's randomly blocked them which is kind of hilarious.

Long criminal record. Went to the police about her, they instantly recognized her name without having to look her up.

Supposedly tried to be a suicide girl at one point, went through with the process of creating an alias and getting some shitty tattoos but didn't make the cut or just didn't stick with it because she loses interest in things quickly.

It's a pretty shitty existence. That being said the mental health system kind of failed her.

It's a variant of PTSD that forms in early childhood and then can never be fully healed.