Drugfeel general

Links:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
archive.fo/S27y3
sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/dnm-buyers-bible.10728/

Rule 1)
Be comfy
Rule 2)
Hide posts you don't like. Seething helps no-one.
Rule 3)
All drugs are welcome. Don't pretend you're not a degenerate because you don't do [thing], but don't consider yourself superior because you do it either

The ride never ends edition

Attached: 33AE2997-E21D-45BF-96C8-4AD9726ECDFA.jpg (224x224, 8K)

...I should've bought hash rather than Molly. Fuck.
>I brought with me 50mg of dexedrine which I gave away to the people who organized it when I left, 5 hits of acid (I did two), and my valium (just in case). Also shitloads of ciggies and 8 beers. Shared my ciggies with people and this one guy gave me molly on the second day. As for the weed, a friend of mine brought a bunch (I had to fly to get there and as such didn't bring anything obvious through security), and people were passing jays around the campfire. Same with the changa joint. The 2c-b I got off of this lad who flipped them for profit, but he gave me a discount as we both knew it was dirt cheap.
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

Is /trading/ drugs a thing?
>Honestly I learned a lot about social dynamics thanks to this experience. Sitting around the campfire, and being apart of a tribe (the whole thing was very tribal) taught me a lot about life.

Yeah that's my thinking as well.

Just snorted the heroin..

Absolutely terrified lads, what have I done? I think I'll flush the rest down the toilet.

This feels really weird.

Don't die user, tell us if you are ok.

did you flush it? you should

Imagine throwing such a big fit over drugs, calm down man

I'm alive
I kind of want to do the rest, heroin is not the best drug I've taken but I don't want to waste it...
It's a drug you can easily overdose on, the realisation hit me hard after snorting the line.

>It's a drug you can easily overdose on, the realisation hit me hard after snorting the line.
it's really not if you go slow. just take a tiny bump, if you aren't high enough after like 15 minutes do another bump
people really start to dose irresponsibly when they start injecting, because they want to get their whole dose done in one shot instead of doing multiple injections, so they might fuck up and do too much at once

why is it so inactive. faggot robots dont drug up mid-week? weak

>left my keys in my plug's car
>had to call him again
>he came back and made fun of me

Attached: 1386480428034.png (297x237, 96K)

Are there any good weed alternatives
I tried blue lotus leaves once and it was really nice but I haven't been able to find a good strain since then

jesus christ my head is going to explode from stress I need some benzos I can't take this anymore

Meditate, it work and it doesn't fuck your brain chemistry.

I'm feeling petrified. Valium or Klonopin? I'll get through it but I'm not sure which one is better for these feels.
iktf

Lmao, i remember the first time i did h, i thought i was going to od after every line.

I've already been meditating daily for a while now. it helps but it's never enough. I still feel like I'm gonna snap like a twig under the pressure of my anxiety

can you use caffeine with opioids? is there any scientific fact at all behind the "if you take uppers and downers at the same time it tugs your heart in two directions and destroys it bro" meme?
all I can ever find are warnings saying that combining uppers and downers may lead you to take more than you can actually handle
I just want to do opioids without being so overwhelmingly sleepy

Nah it's BS.
Caffeine is, if anything, T H E ideal thing to combine with downers.

Amps are questionable but caffeine is pretty divine.

yeah I figured it was pure bro-science. although the whole masking effects thing sounds valid, but I monitor my dosages of drugs pretty carefully so I should be fine
and yeah, I figured I'd ask specifically about caffeine instead of just saying "uppers", or people might assume I'm talking about meth or something

caffeine and codeine rhyme for a reason

>lthough the whole masking effects thing sounds valid
It is. It very.
Very.
Very.
Very much is.
>but I monitor my dosages of drugs pretty carefully so I should be fine
Yeah. Just
1) Know what you would enjoy without caffeine
2) Get caffeinated FIRST, and to the fullest extend of what you enjoy
3) Be VERY well hydrated (I'd recommend abotu 500-2500 ml taken over the course of an hour and a half 30 minutes prior to caffeine ingestion)

You should bomb H and coke m8...if you're gonna do drugs - do drugs.

yeah don't worry, I have a good bit of experience with both caffeine and opioids (I am a caffeine addict after all)

Just did my 3rd line of H.If I fall asleep do I die?

not necessarily, people sleep all the time on heroin and it you wake up feeling amazing
but if you throw up in your sleep there's a good chance you'll choke on it so it can be risky.
if you're worried, just stop taking h for a while and drink some coffee or at least go for a walk or something

If you are snorting heroin.
You are doing it wrong.
Smoke or mainline.
Snorting reduces strength and effect.

How long will it take before kratom use causes damage to my liver and or kidneys? I use it every day. I take a 8g dose about 4 or 5 times a day

Now I've done H I think I'll try meth as well. Fuck it, you know?

snorting is so much simpler to do than smoking or injecting though. plus I don't know about the user you replied to but I could never inject due to fear of needles and smoking would make me paranoid as fuck about health detriments
it's best if you don't user. speaking from experience here

>it's best if you don't user
why?

Took 200mg of tramadol, first time. It feels pretty good now. Hows the peak on this?

even just a bit of meth will physically fuck your brain up permanently

Oh, okay. I guess I wont then. CG Kid seems alright though.

it's hard to tell how someone's brain has been affected based on how they seem
plus in all the videos I've seen of him he sounds kinda braindead

What's the best and strongest THC carts right now?

what do you mean? it's simple, higher THC concentration means stronger carts
and I really hope you're buying carts from a dispensary and not some street nigger or you could end up in the hospital

Yeah dont buy carts unless they are legit. It should have breakdown of cannabinoids not just say THC 94%!!1!

>and smoking would make me paranoid as fuck about health detriments
You are consuming heroin and you are worried about smoking it because of health detriments? What?

>you are consuming heroin
you act like I'm an addict, I haven't done heroin in a long time. I'm just giving my opinion on ROAs which that user will probably agree with since he seems new to heroin
also heroin really isn't detrimental to your health as long as you don't take a lethal dose. I'm more worried with smoking about fumes from aluminum foil or inhaling particles into the lungs

Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Now I have to deal with H withdrawals whilst going to work and shieeet

Popped 40mg Oxycodone hope this works.

holy fuck dude you're gonna die lmao

maybe that's what he meant

Not even feeling anything yet time for another joint.

have you taken opioids before? for me I had to keep trying them a bunch of times before they significantly affected me, until then I thought all those people saying "opioids feel so good dude" were fucking liars
I still don't think opioids feel all that great because of how hot and nauseous and itchy they make you, but snorting a nice line of h does feel inexplicably good

yea its I took em and then remembered Id snorted buprenorphine a couple of days ago I hope I didnt waste them I mean I feel a little

I have some hydrocodone pills and I kind of want to take some but I also have to go to a morning class tomorrow. Should I just take some anyways?

so does anyone know what happened to Nip?

first off: why do you care? just because someone namefagged (and then later switched to avatarfagging) doesn't make them any more important than any other user
and second, nothing "happened" to him. he still shows up every once in a while to talk about taking DXM. I think he started wageslaving a couple months ago

just snorted/swallowed the rest of my heroin (about 200mg), took the rest of my xanax (about 30mg) and chugged a bottle of wine. please fucking god don't let me wake up
is that enough or should I tie a bag around my head too?

Sounds like enough. Good job man!

may as well drink some dxm too

Robots with anxiety do you like coke? I've always wanted to try it but I'm worried it'll make me to jumpy

depends on what you get anxious about. I personally get really anxious about my health/heartrate/whatever so I can't enjoy stims at all, and ESPECIALLY not coke

First time trying ecstasy. What can I expect?

if you're alone, you'll cry and wish you weren't
if you aren't alone, you'll talk to much and reveal all sorts of cringey shit about yourself to whoever will listen, then regret it in the morning

have nto slept in 4 ays cause of DPH and DXM and LSD binge

how do i sleep please helpo, the hallcuinations are getting too strong

judt don't do it with other dudes, drink water and chew gum (unless its bad e then youll feel nothing or die)

stop doing drug

eat a banana + milk + honey (alternatively, eat 3 valiums. )or advil cold+flu for otcfags

Pretty much me normally

just tried nicotine for the first time today, a coworker offered me a piece of gum 4mg
it made me feel slightly light headed, and a bit calm while anxious at the same time, a bit more focused as well. lasted like an hour. don't really understand the appeal too much

a lot of people simply like the smell/taste of tobacco

it also mildly relaxes you while making you more alert, very subtly. Don't ask me how that works. I see why cigs were rationed to soldiers though

I read valium is good for alcohol withdraw and I have xanax and ativan, they seem to be calming the tremors and shakes down.

Trying to give up alcohol, it's really destroying everything.

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049-Ryan-Gosling.jpg (750x440, 82K)

It is only good for masking withdrawal symptoms for daily drinkers, it will not make you stop wanting to drink it at all

This quite honestly, the biggest dangers are usually because dirty needles or not cleaning the skin first. Snorting is a lot safer. Directly into your veins without a professional is asking for trouble.

Who else here /baked/?

Attached: lonley stoner helper.png (2000x1500, 161K)

I want to stop, I hope I do anyways.
When im feeling better I hope I won't be tempted again.

anyone here have any experience with kratom?

Attached: Green-1-768x1152.jpg (683x1024, 75K)

I should be, but these edibles prolly gonna kick in at a wack ass hour like always.

Attached: cock.jpg (960x960, 79K)

It's good, but tolerance goes up so unbelievably fast the only intelligent way to consume it is basically buying a 5 ounce baggy, binging and then just not touching the stuff again for a year and a half.

it's good. really feels pretty similar to opioids for me. if you want something more unique, white strains can be fun

>he never responded
godspeed user. I hope you've found some peace

Try kratom. It's helped me tremendously with my anxiety. I can even go out in public now.

I mainly use drinking for my anxiety, so I would love to replace it with a healthier option. The problem is I heard some bad things about kratom that said it was very dangerous and hard to find good legit stuff and not safe. Is that true? Is it okay to use regularly?

I'm on it right now, feeling very content and chill.

Attached: 1567707140367.png (655x865, 90K)

>it was very dangerous
mostly bullshit, most of it comes from indonesia/malaysia so there is a small chance of disease or parasites

>hard to find good legit stuff
kinda true, age affects potency and effects moreso than other plant-based substances (eg weed) and fresh stuff is hard to find online if you're in a non-legal state. you wanna treat it like fruits or vegetables (physical storefront)

>Is it okay to use regularly?
Not really, the addictiveness seems outsize for the effects (like phenivut)

Attached: 5tnh52ivtfk31.jpg (2268x4032, 1.45M)

>small chance of disease or parasites
I wonder exactly how small that risk is. Are there many reports of contamination with kratom?

>kinda true
I'm in Canada, so idk man. I hope one day to find a good source.

>Not really, the addictiveness seems outsize for the effects
Well shit.

Would any of you know exactly how dangerous vaping is by chance? I keep reading news reports saying vaping is killing people like flies and I'm freaking out. (That might also be the acid I just took tho)

If you buy it online it's usually legit, just avoid gas stations and headshops. The two places I buy from are happy hippo herbals and Kat's botanicals. If you use different strains, you can take it 5 days a week without building up too much of a tolerance.

There was only one occasion when kratom got people sick(salmonella), and it was recalled pretty quick. The withdrawals are similar to ssris, and only last for a few days.

Will keep that in mind, thank you for the info. I used to buy CBD pens from gas stations but stopped after realizing it was risky. lol gas stations are never good to buy substances from generally I'd say.

Interesting. I once googled kratom and it mentioned people overdosing and shit and deaths and I was like wtf

100% of those are overdoses on other substances, and the deceased just happened to also have kratom in their system. You would vomit before you could overdose on kratom.

Interesting, I suppose that makes sense. I guess it's just typical media clickbait.

A quick word of advice, if you end up trying it; start small and drink lots of water. Like most plants in the genus speciosa, kratom is a diuretic, so you can get a dehydration headache pretty easily.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I need to drink more water as it is so I'll try and remember.

I took kratom everday for about a yearish. WD's sucked when I quit cold-turkey. Physical withdrawals ended after about 5-7 days; no sleep due to restless leg syndrome, constant chills, lethargic, runny nose, diarrhea. The psychological withdrawals lasted for about 2-3 weeks. Those mostly consisted of crazy mood swings, one moment I'd be on top of the world and feel amazing then the next I would be in a deep pit of despair. I don't think kratom is bad though, just don't fall into taking it all the time and you should be alright.

Nice talking, friend. I hope you're able to quit the bottle.

Yeah, same to you user. It's been rather pleasant. And thanks, I'm taking a break at the moment so hopefully it'll last a bit this time. (Usually my drinking buddies show up at some point and urge me to drink)

Coke is great but not that much help with anxiety if you got light to heavy adhs or ads. Just makes you feel a little more content with yourself. Also the pure stuff wont make you jumpy

Any one here know about xanax dudes was planning on buying some from deep or nignog

Started my day with a joint, then a beer, half a pack of cigs, a monster, then did about 10 ish lines of adderall. Half to go in to work at 9 and I know its going to be a great day tomorrow! Just wish I had some coke.

>I'm freaking out. (That might also be the acid I just took tho)
Uh oh

user it's because the thc carts that youth are vaping(gaping is targeted towards youth) are usually diluted with oils like vegetable oil the flame point is the point the oil breaks down into fire as it doesn't fully reach their instead it create carcinogens so don't buy carts from niggers

>snorted the heroin
Don't you smoke it?

Yeah, i was also anxious the first time. You get used to it and you'll learn to like heroin after a few times.

Guys, cant get cocaine until next week, whats a good replacement?

Meth or Adderall

help me. i had a bunch of amphetamine and it doesn't make me feel good like it used to, it just gives me energy to ruminate over my ex. only downers give me peace of mind now.

Fuck your ex get some beers