What games yall playin? I just got destiny 1 for the Xbox

What games yall playin? I just got destiny 1 for the Xbox

Attached: 26E12ECF-CDC1-4C9E-B32A-A6354C871DBD.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8CAYazQO5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

killing floor 2, just grinding levels on endless.

Why the hell did you buy Destiny 1? No one plays that anymore.

Fortnite, just bought all the new skins. We have a "game budget" in the house between me and my brother. He's been saving up for a new graphics card for a while but he can't buy it because I spent my money on skins and our dad won't allow anymore money to be spent on gaming items until Christmas. My bros angry but he's just a virgin loser lol. Anyone here play fortnite?

Fuck your brother. PC's are for genuine manchildren. I use Xbox for games and just browse the chans on my iPad.

started Metroid Zero Mission again yesterday

im playing Apex legends user.

lmao literally a normie

It was less than 5 dollars and I like to start games with the first one if its not old

>t. turbovirgin pc user

>Calls PC people manchildren
>Uses apple

Attached: ok.jpg (525x535, 29K)

WoW Classic it is my man.

>Aria of Sorrow but the Death boss battle keeps on fucking me up
>FE 7 but i gave p after about Chapter 9 and reset the game. will try to play again
>Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland

and gonna see if I can get some other games. having a hacked Vita is great

Stay poor homo. Apple makes the best products in the world.

I was not a big fan of it to be honest. Just not my cup of tea really. I am plying pubg right now. Literally just started a squad game on Xbox.

Attached: A8692D23-1955-444D-A90A-B6CE4EFE49FD.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Octopath traveler

ororororor

was playing batman arkham knight because it was free on ps4 store, fucking cool game and my dad is a big dc comics fan so hopefully we can play it together. i checked out sekiro and crash nitro fueled from the library too

need for speed payback
the upgrade system is ass but at least i can design cool ass rides

Been playing Borderlands 3 with the boys

Attached: 0f4.jpg (217x266, 26K)

Bloodborne
I'm trying to get all achievments

Attached: sample_63f8e87276d7154a1379cf63dd52389b838a9c4d.jpg (850x749, 155K)

comfy runescape

t. turboautist

Attached: rune apustus.png (657x527, 36K)

been playing ffxiv to fill the endless void and spyro reignited because its fun

Attached: 45537049_2271175283113516_7962057347382116352_n.jpg (427x427, 58K)

Beat Far Cry 3 epic! Just beat Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon in one sitting now bout to play Far Cry 4.

I found out yesterday you can halo get 2 for free, playing through the campaign on heroic atm.

Attached: a5ca3d3a80afdba1c150e4df4acefe68.jpg (2933x1429, 182K)

CSGO mostly because i have no money

Runescape and stardew valley. What are some other comfy, casual games I should try?

Idk destiny feels pretty good and it was 4 bucks off amazon

Kratom makes games 100000x more comfy

the best a faggot can get

Bought tales of beseria for ps4 yesterday. Has been pretty mediocre yet. Not too far into the game yet though I guess

playing oblivion for the first time. got all the DLC, im doing some stuff in the shivering isles bcs i cba to do the main story

Wanted to played rimworld but I don't want to organize my 360 mods. I played titanfall 2 but I don't want to anymore. So I guess I'll stay here a bit. Maybe playing some demonophobia in another tab in the meantime.

Attached: 1568128426275.png (587x587, 364K)

classic wow
just finished a wow run stole a bonecreeper styles from a magecuck

I am playing blasphemous at the moment, but i tend to play total war games fren.

The first three doom games on ps4

Zero Misson is awesome.

I beat death rather easily desu.

No more heroes for the wii, there's nothing like slashing the remote around

youtube.com/watch?v=p8CAYazQO5M

Currently raging in Gears 4 ranked. They will shutdown the servers in January so I try to get the 25 wind in 2v2. Naturally the matchmaking is an ass.
Enemy team 30-30ping
Me 30 ping
Teammate 160ping
Game doesn't show the ranks of the players during the match just afterwards for some reason. Lose to 7-2. Turns out the enemy team was the highest rank in that playlist. Really makes me want to kickstarter a match between the lead dev and a heavyweight boxing champion just to make them understand what they are doing.

Got my 360 i havent touched since 2014 out last week, played through halo reach, now im playing fallout 3 and am currently in mothership zeta but might drop it if i made the samurai disappear before i could steal his sword

bro i feel you op, everything is going to be okay, just start going backwards, theres nothing good ahead trust me

Why not 4?
Oregano

This god this games so much more fun than rainbow 6 i shouldve spent my last 15 on csgo prime instead

Majora's Mask 3D and Super Luigi 64 through emulators.

>borderlands 3
is it any good? I've never played borderland gaems due to the cartoon graphics
GTA V here wew

Destiny seems like a better version of borderlines to me

Same game just destiny is more like halo and cod