Femcel feels

Today pretty much confirmed that I
>have low iq
>am ugly
>will never amount to nothing
How is your day going so far?

Attached: A459568E-1C78-442A-AF84-DE7E859FEC1B.jpg (1242x1430, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/Braincels/4Et8uAe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

want to touch my pp?

Question is do you want me to. I might be too fucking hideous.

Are you basing your low IQ off of a test or a guess?

Why do you feel that way? Originally

What normie hobbies do you enjoy?

I fail at everything.
My whole life is fucked. Today is a good day for suicide.

So no test. Also suicide requires self-awareness and thus high IQ. So are you a retard or suicidal? You're not both.

Aside from the fact this is either an obvious attempt for a fembot or a tranny to generate attention and validation from strangers off the internet, I'll take the bait
>am ugly
How? Did you get considered for the role of quasimodo when they rebuild Notre-Dame? Did a fly land on you, buzz it's wings and fly off after seeing your face?
>low IQ
I was tested for 80 once. I never took the tests seriously. I have 4.0GPA and just about to land a 60k job as a financial accountant
>Will never amount to nothing
Anything* Furthemore, why the self defeating attitude? I used to think my life was pointless since I grew up in poverty, with my life marred by financial hardship. There's more to life than you can see from your window or on your phone

>How? Did you get considered for the role of quasimodo when they rebuild Notre-Dame? Did a fly land on you, buzz it's wings and fly off after seeing your face?
I just am ugly. Objectively? The fact that not one person has approached me to ask me out speaks for itself.
>I was tested for 80 once. I never took the tests seriously. I have 4.0GPA and just about to land a 60k job as a financial accountant
Im not talking about the test. I scored 130 first time I took. Its probably a bullshit test anyway. I fail at living life, practical the shit you know? I do everything in the wrong order. My head is fucked.
>Anything* Furthemore, why the self defeating attitude? I used to think my life was pointless since I grew up in poverty, with my life marred by financial hardship. There's more to life than you can see from your window or on your phone
I took two classes on English grammar at uni. Go figure. I already told you I fail at living life.

same as OP

but also my dad hates me because I've fucked up several times with money

Do you wanna go on a date with me (if you live in the western us)

I wouldn't be bothered by your ugliness as long you wore a mask like in pic related. You wouldn't object to that, right Quasimodo? I mean, take what you can get after all, beggars can't be choosers, etc. kek.

Attached: 4162cHNWxeL.jpg (333x500, 28K)

I dont look anything like Quasimodo what the fuck? I have a cute face but I just look like a crackhead, you know that gaunt look older people have?

What, straight up, disfigured face, missing eyeballs, golden yellow teeth, no ears ugly? The face that looks like an eel? I'm still confused here, and I won't push for a photo.
I don't think being single is an indicator of being ugly. If you live in a city, the populace are usually more stressed and don't want to communicate outside of social circles. Even some social nuances discourage making new friends. I'm assuming you've tried online dating, then your next bet is just to try and get more social with your current friends to get invited out more
>I don't have friends
If you don't have friends, it's time to make some. Whether they're from work, from your university course or old friends, you'll need to start somewhere.
>Failing at practical stuff
I cannot, for the life of me, decorate. My family tried to get me to paint the door and I failed miserably. I tried to drill a hole into plastic and I failed miserably. What can I do though? I'm good at organising, designing stuff, cleaning. Just because I don't have skills in some things doesn't mean I'm suddenly doomed because of that. You should be more reflective on yourself, knowing what you can do, what you can't do, and what you want to learn.
>I did English grammar at uni
So? I know people who would swear to never learn again, forbidding to enter a university or college, then got into apprenticeships. They were optimistic about life, despite being college dropouts. One of my most intelligent friends didn't even finish her A-Levels at college.

It sounds like you've trapped yourself in a prison, which is pretty bad. What else is bothering you?

>I'm fucking hideous!
>FUCK YOU user I HAVE A CUTE FACE UWU
Lmao you weren't lying about being low IQ. I think you may be legit retarded.

Attached: 1565492349360.png (604x630, 334K)

>goes for the chad asking for sex and calling her ugly
>doesn't even give me the courtesy of shooting my date offer down
Wow

Like a woman would have a pic with a filename like that

She's a phoneposter, what do you expect?
Lmao you can have her if you want, as long as I get to watch, idgaf. I'm into ugly bastard shit anyway.

Attached: jn0zfj5z73b11.png (2100x1500, 940K)

Wait, so other women change the names of their files? What

>single is an indicator of being ugly.
Yes it is. I do live in a big city, but I still think it is just weird that I have never been approached. Like why? Why me?
>be more reflective on yourself
Everytime I do so I start to cry. And I wont stop crying for hours. Today is one of those days. Everytime I stand up i start crying for no reason. Reflecting on life for me is reminding myself of everything I have done wrong.
>One of my most intelligent friends
Well she must feel stupid right? I dont take failure well. I sound deterministic, and you optimistic. Maybe thats why you are so successful.

>tfw always going to have recessive genes
>tfw will never afford a gun
wasting a car it is

I never changed any file. I am posting from my phone.

No, you sound pretty based actually. I wont suck your dick though, I aint gay

Someone post the pig woman to show this retarded low self esteem roastie that even horrifying - 2/10 monster people can get laid.

Seriously fuck you, you're not as ugly as you think you are. Ugly guys on the other hand have it way worse

>I live in a big city and I haven't been approached
I think It's a bit unfair to still live in the idea that courting is done on the boundary of approaching someone (a stranger usually) and trying to woo them into exchanging contact details. Females have been the subject for courting for so long that they simply dropped their defences and gave their number out to every charming guy. It's a gross generalisation, but it's got some basic truth to it.
Furthemore, courting is done online now, whether chat rooms, contact detail swapping sites or dating apps. Finding your Romeo at a party is slightly unrealistical, although the biggest choice you have at finding a reliable, trustworthy partner is via a mutual friend.
I wouldn't get too beat up over it. I see pretty girls (and pretty girls who think there ugly), average girls (and average girls who think they're pretty) and ugly girls (and ugly girls who think they're pretty) on the way home from work and uni all the time. There is no onus on me to approach them, and no one is teaching someone how to court in such a manner. I'm not going to bother learning PUA from a YouTuber.
>Be more reflective
Write out a list. A list of everything you can see in the mirror, and look over it. Throw the list away, and you'll notice you'll thinking about the things you hate. That process is called rumination, and it's what depressed people do. The way you have to break it is by achieving things. Recall the list, make a S.M.A.R.T target for it and achieve it. You'll feel better, then when you're feeling like shit, you can remember your achievement, proving you have the capacity to do something about it
>One of my intelligent friends
Why would she? She routinely tells me I'm intelligent, my other friends tell me I'm intelligent, it's like calling an attractive girl that she's hot. So what? Where do I go from there? I see it as a reminder that I must maintain my intelligence.

lets smoke crack and play with each others buttholes

>femcel
hi, i can change that
post your discord

>pig woman

gotchu senpai m.imgur.com/r/Braincels/4Et8uAe

that girl isn't a femcel she's swallowed so much cock its absurd

Just started, have school in a couple of hours. Have a quiz tomorrow which I will probably fail. I hate school. I hate being surrounded by pretty girls who I will never get to fuck or touch because God cursed me with a small dick.

>courting is done online now
Yea I know. I have no social media unfortunately, accept an anonymous twitter account. I have never posted pictures online except for when I was younger.
>The way you have to break it is by achieving things.
Like what. The thing about the paper... I have body dysmorphia and possibly anorexia so I dont think that would help.

Self awareness does not requires high IQ, it requires being not a retard, and being not a retard = ! being smart.

>being this behind in human development

There is a guy in my housing that I like. He held the elevator for me and smiled. Unfortunately we have never talked. To get a guy you have to make a tinder account and post half naked pictures.

The whole point of the paper is to make you remember it. If you put pen to paper, chances are you'll remember it because of the action you did.
Furthermore, seeing it written out, refined, allows you to visualise it better. Trust me, it'll allow you to better plan out things, rather than make hurdles for yourself.

You're not required to be on social media, but there are no real excuses from excluding yourself from your friends and peers. I only use Facebook for following the news and staying in touch with friends. Everything else is done over Whatsapp/Kik. Text your friends, ask if they're doing anything later.

You're wrong. I know socially retarded prudish girls who think the exact same about tinder. They think that it's a case of whoring yourself out, and so justify their reluctance for using social media by saying nothing will come of it. It's an ingenious self defence mechanism. I find it a bit astonishing that males and females still think cold approaching is the way to go.

Next time you're in the elevator, ask him about his day. Talk about whatever his plans are for tonight. Say you're doing nothing. Small steps.

explain yourself idiot

Fucking based user, they always do this shit

Let me judge you idiot, I know ugly. I work with it.

yet you've successfully created a thread where people care about your being, simply for the fact that you've stated that you are a girl. now please, use that word "femcel" again. it really highlights your stupidity

I'm pretty certain that you can find some lonely guy to date you. Femcels always have an easier time than men even though you have a harder time than other women.

question for boys itt:
if your ex e-gf sent you photos of her self harm and begged you to help her, would you pick up the phone and talk to her

Depends on my relationship was with her. If she did it multiple times, I'd ignore her. If it ended amicably and I still care for her, not romantically, I'd probably help.

Depends on whether or not she had a history of trying to manipulate people with that sort if stuff. If it was a genuine call for help, then yes

Solve this.
If you can you're probably not retarded.

Attached: sacft34.jpg (679x840, 55K)

One day I'll finally improve myself and make a fembot my wife. It'll be a while though I'm still too lazy to stop being lazy and disgusting.

My brain says not to but I probably would out of guilt or fear. Hopefully I'll be the type of man who can say fuck off someday.

Obviously, not really even up for debate

>woman complains of being low iq
>you give her a test which is taxing on visual spatial intelligence which women as a group have a 1 SD disadvantage on instead of a measure with a higher chance of boosting her self esteem, like a challenge of verbal intelligence
>mfw

Attached: e.png (625x660, 358K)

>I have a cute face but I just look like a crackhead, you know that gaunt look older people have?

is that you Angela?

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I'm not that poster but here's a polite offer of a verbal challenge for her. It's from the English language section of South Korea's SAT equivalent and has an over 90% failure rate (granted it's taken by ESL's).

Attached: 1538174676303.png (1033x1032, 452K)

E?
Enlighten me.

Fuck me this is bothering me. My heart wants to say H, but I know it's incorrect.

it's E
it has to be a two liner and two dots. one dot has to be "inside" the lines, the other outside. the only issue is in which direction the angle of the two lines face. since every of the two lined object faces to the left (like this > ), it can only be E

E on the following basis (if any of them are even the answer, see last line):
Each row and each column has at least one tile with 1 dot, one tile with two dots and one tile with 3 dots. The last row and last column is missing a 2 dot tile, so A and C are eliminated.
Each row/column has 3 shape forms: wiggly lines, a > and a whatever-the-fuck the other thing is supposed to be. Still missing a > shaped form, so that leaves E.
The answer is probably D or G or F got some stupid reason because "hurr you didn't figure out X thing meaning you had to turn it Y degrees lmao faggot" despite none of them having similar legs, unlike the 2nd and the 4th tiles having equally long legs and realistically none of these shapes even remotely fit the missing spot.

>>have low iq
>>am ugly
>>will never amount to nothing

You think men care about any of that?

My brain is literally not capable of this.

Eh. I would say 4.

Yea I figured it out after a few minutes.

I had to do this for several job interviews. I obliterated most of the scores but a lot of them (this one included) are bullshit and require literal autism to solve in a way that is "acceptable" because you can't justify why the visual-spatial sequence is already fucked up and none of the answers truly fit in. Also most of them are timed.

>will never be physically healthy
>waited to get away from my abusive parents but they had me paralyzed before I could escape and fix the damage that they did when I was a minor
I'm going to kill them for what they did to me. murder suicide. I deserve it, they deserve.

I couldn't for the life of me do those kind of logic puzzles. The 3D cubes with dots, easily. The verbal and numerical reasoning were piss easy. Those puzzles require you to somehow strike things off like so() when any person would have used the patterns in the rows and columns to assess the answer

No, that is not the correct answer.

5 first answer 3 second

I dont care in doing an argument analysis. Who gives this shit to chink students anyway.

Koreans are not chinks, they're gooks.

yay or nay plz tell

Yes, that is the correct answer. I didn't want to spoil it in case OP, who it was meant for, wanted to try.

Hi.

Perhaps you've reached a low point in your life. Let me help you there, nigger. I don't mean beg you for nudes or shit, I mean let's actually have a conversation. Discord? Kik?

>posts a pic with some dumb whore kneeling on the kitchen floor
You can add mentally ill to the list. Probably a tranny

You can look it up. Its 5. But it really depends on how you read "ideal". Someone who reads it differently would take pick an answer like 4 or 3.
The author intends the reader to read "ideal" as in "ideal condition for you to trade your efforts for", but if you read "ideal" as "ideal circumstance for everyone given realistic circumstances", you'd more quickly answer something like 4. That I'd guess is why Koreans and other Asians would do it wrong more quickly, besides simple English: their culture is also more inherent to "effort invested = reward gained" and "discipline pays off", which completely contradicts 5.