Is she dare I say it /ourqueen/

Is she dare I say it /ourqueen/

Attached: weoahs.jpg (597x741, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/17/alexis-wilson-mcalester-oklahoma-school-shooting-threat/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i bet she has a nice booty. too bad laquisha will shove her arm up it.

Fucking based femanon. Dont see many of them making the news.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/17/alexis-wilson-mcalester-oklahoma-school-shooting-threat/?noredirect=on
>The high school she allegedly targeted had suspended her once for bringing a knife to school and again for displaying swastikas on her personal belongings

FUUUCK i want to breed this bitch

>displaying swastikas on her personal belongs
Fuck, what a gal. Hopefully she gets easy time in prison and gets let out early enough to have a family.

>ywn shoot up a highschool with a qt femcel

Attached: 1568656551358.jpg (750x750, 114K)

She didn't even score a single point and it's game over. SAD!

>Is she dare I say it /ourqueen/
no, highscore hasn't even been attempted yet.

>suspended her once for bringing a knife to school and again for displaying swastikas on her personal belongings

Chances that she browsed r9k / pol?

she's a woman so i expect to see her out and able to purchase firearms without oversight in a year or two max

Women don't get it. They like to bark and posture too much so there will never be a successful female spree shooter.

"Too bad"? That makes it even better.

>The high school she allegedly targeted had suspended her once for bringing a knife to school and again for displaying swastikas on her personal belongings
Based as fuck. Looks like she was a model too.

Attached: ImYiOiJqcGcifQ.jpg (551x735, 31K)

>getting arrested for something you haven't done
Wow very impressive.

Attached: 1549060718836.png (363x518, 272K)

Anime posters are always retarded.

I dunno all it takes is one roided up ex military psycho woman to make history.

>2:12 M Sep 18 2019

Attached: 1568563962647.jpg (600x502, 131K)

definitely /ourmutt/

This is an anime site. The board themes are even named after a manga.

Go fuck yourself you gaynigger, only a retard would defend this.

Attached: 1537952687454.jpg (728x380, 36K)

And, in the same vein, America is a Native country, the Natives are still budweisser guzzling retards.

to put it in your words
>nigger chimps out
>nigger says "ayo I'm gonn shoot y'all niggas and fug sum bitchez"
>nigger gets arrested before he does anything
he didn't du nothing did he?

so true.
and shit

1. You are arrested because the police suspect you; convicted if a court can prove it
2. She made a threat, which is a crime

Attached: 5AC609E1-4E3D-419B-A62E-2E7B32B1DA5F.jpg (441x411, 15K)

That's different and you know it, this thread is about a white person whereas in your example he deserves to be arrested.

Attached: 1555168498794.jpg (823x1144, 104K)

>he's an amerimutt
That explains why you're so retarded.

Attached: 1558496911992.jpg (720x721, 120K)

How is it legal to be arrested for thought crime?

I know youre being retarded but you CANNOT plan or even insinuate that threat on killing people, that is highly illegal. Especially if youve stockpiled weapons without any explanation and have mentioned your intention to kill

In response to _#
Nevermind you answered it here

Sounds like you're the retard to me dude.

It's a speech crime, not a thought crime.

>Scream I HAVE A BOMB AND IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL EVERYONE HERE when you are at an airport
>Cause mass hysteria
>Security arrests you since you are a potential threat
>they find an actual bomb on your person
>wow wtf why am i getting arrested for a thought crime i didnt actually do it

Your IQ is in the single digits

America is truly fucked, she literally didn't do anything.

>no u
Okay idiot dont refute anything.

Please do make a threat of shooting up your local school so you dont ever come back here and then die on your "you cant imprison me for a thoughtcrime" hill

High school shootings are boring and unoriginal

That's not her, that's Phil Collins daughter Lily Collins

>ywn save a qt fem/pol/ from throwing her life away and teach her to outlast society in the woods with you
>ywn get to talk autistically about guns and have lover's spats over which calibers are supreme and which ones are dogshit
>ywn get annoyed together when someone calls a magazine a clip
>ywn Jow Forumsonvert her to a life of freedom
>ywn get married
>ywn make Jow Forumsids with her
>ywn pass on your guns to your grateful children when you die
>you will always be alone surrounded by aging milsurp that will get thrown into a federal garbage compactor after you die
>no one will ever get close to you in modern ((society)) because the media is on 24/7 with "gun bad" rhetoric
It really fucking hurts guys. Please make it stop.

Attached: image.jpg (866x768, 323K)

Why are you trying to encourage others into performing violent acts? you should be arrested.

Minority Report was made for a reason. People are retarded and don't get the point of thought crime dystopias and think they're utopias like most in the film until it's spoonfed to them why it's bad with the ending.

As it is arresting over "why I aughta" just means next time people won't warn you if they are actually going to do it. They're too stupid to accept this. Actually, most would not do it, so they want ot scare people into not saying it too often to lower the amount researched, that's what this mind game boils down to. Most would not do shit even if they wanted to, so they vent instead. Delete the venting? Okay ladies and gets, prepare the anus because the rates of actually happening are going to multiply!

I know right? They're the naive characters of Minority Report. The ignorant masses. Most venting lowers the shooting rates, not rises it, and they can research anyone who vents to keep an eye on them. But oh noes, too many people. This scare tactic is to lower the number of venters, nothing more. Too low and the rates will go up though. It's stupid shit because they won't say what's actually happening and instead think they can use algorithms to stop it.

oh wow, I think this has cured my homosexuality

So should have been the American Forefathers.

Hope you aren't a jackass for real. If someone gets shot maybe you should ask yourself why they were that unhappy and stop the unhappy rather than be an evil tyrannical cunt to the point of throwing small girls into prison over mere words.

Shut the fuck up, tripfaggot.

You were already btfo before you even entered this tread, tinfoil man

>threatened
>for fun
I don't think that works.

>Unironically trying to say that the person that was about to kill a bunch of innocent people is not to blame because we live in a society meme

Get help

>second reply to tweet literally offering to pay her bail

Easy mode

Do a reverse image search, her name is Alexis Wilson, she is "17" according to her modeling agency, and lives in another town in Oklahoma not too far from where she was arrested.

so basically a fucking actor...

I've seen another pic of her and she has some nice big tits

When did these faggots come here? r9k was never the shining star of intelligent discussion but holy shit this is really sad

Attached: gdp over time.png (9606x6562, 1009K)

what do you expect from Animeposters? They're literally the most consistently stupid across all boards

>tfw no psycho mommy gf

Ree I wish I banged the psycho qts I knew
Cute

She's going to prison for the foreseeable future. Sry user.

>Minority Report was made for a reason. People are retarded and don't get the point of thought crime dystopias and think they're utopias like most in the film until it's spoonfed to them why it's bad with the ending.
>As it is arresting over "why I aughta" just means next time people won't warn you if they are actually going to do it. They're too stupid to accept this. Actually, most would not do it, so they want ot scare people into not saying it too often to lower the amount researched, that's what this mind game boils down to. Most would not do shit even if they wanted to, so they vent instead. Delete the venting? Okay ladies and gets, prepare the anus because the rates of actually happening are going to multiply!
This
Don't give them any warning goes without saying don't do a tarrent Assange unless u want to be infamous

I literally backed up on my statement like a second after posting because I saw why she was arrested you bumbling fucking idiot.
>Uses an anime oriented website
>Calls animeposters shit and ruin boards
Then why the fuck are you here you absolute faggot? Kill yourself.

What does anime oriented even mean?

I'm not denying that Jow Forums was created with Anime in mind, what I'm stating is that people who accompany almost all of their posts with an anime drawing is usually of lower intelligence, which is a fact.

A lot of its design, community, and development has been inspired by anime and shit around anime.
Maybe so, I havent noticed that distiniction because Ive seen plenty of randnons say stupid shit. The anime picture just puts a tag on it.

how long do you think an 18 year old girl is going to jail for what amounts to thought crime?
Even if it weren't current year, where we must believe all women and 26 year olds are children, it's not like she got on the scoreboard;
the difference between this, and even as much as showing up at a school with a gun is the difference between raping a kid and getting caught by Chris Hansen.
I'll bet she doesn't even see the inside of a jail
This is what she's being charged with.
>SECTION 1. NEW LAW A new section of law to be codified
in the Oklahoma Statutes as Section 1378 of Title 21, unless there
is created a duplication in numbering, reads as follows:
It shall be unlawful for any person to commit a terroristic
threat as defined in this section and upon conviction, the violation
shall be punishable by imprisonment in the county jail for a term of
not more than one (1) year, by a fine not exceeding Five Thousand
Dollars ($5,000.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment.
I'm gonna write her in jail and make her my waifu. Respect dibs.

Attached: 1555608095245.png (322x238, 168K)

Are you two idiots even self aware? use your brain when reading posts.

She is beautiful she displayed the magnificent swastika and she wanted to cleanse the world of trash. Think im in love robots

>I'm gonna write her in jail
*if she gets sent to jail
The maximum she's facing is a year, though, based on the charges being brought according to the article, so she probably won't.
Remember, she is just an eighteen year old infant girl woman child female princess. Some man probably bullied her into saying those things.
>tfw no jailpenpalfu

Attached: 1562137820635.jpg (634x632, 35K)

>threatened
why women never have the balls to do it?

She's not going to fuck any of you

Attached: 1568035908771.jpg (850x1095, 300K)

It just to be honest, she wasn't a roastie like the rest of them. I wished I could of just hugged her tightly and told her everything was going to be okay. Stroke her hair a little and know somebody cared about her existence and liked her for who she was.

Why is life so tiresome?

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (2400x2363, 871K)

if you read the article she claimed that she didnt want to do anything like that and her co-worker misinterpreted her words.

don't worry, we'll all get mommy school shooter gfs one day
the trip fag makes good points

The best part about this is hat if it was a dude nobody would give a fuck. Every single person in this thread defending her to their dying breath would not give a shit if she did not have a pussy.

Let me have a fucking guess. She announced it on normiebook or twitter where any such post is most likely automatically reported and sent to be reviewed by some dumb SJW community manager or something like that.
I made such posts on Jow Forums before and guess what? Fucking nothing. At worst some unpaid janny would delete it, but that's about it.

he can be her prison penpal and write her letters

What the fuck are you talking about. Why is people in this board so lonely

Nearly all the girls are roasties who just care how fun the dick is to ride on. I'm a romantic in a world that wants us dead.

no
a co worker called the police

Why would she be our queen? We have no interest in shooting people. You want to get this site 404'd?

quads, must be the truth

all talk no walk fuckouttahere talking about a queen dumbfuck

>quads
retard faggot

pardon me, quints, be patient please I have the autisms and not the good kind

>that wasted get
Fakebook is part of Prism. Jewgle works with the gov too and jewgle captcha is forced upon us so this place is almost as bad. Here it's about freedom of expression being quelled and there it's about randomly spooking sheep in real life.

same desu holy shit

Lol, the university user lives in OK.LA.homa too. too bad he wasn't killed, he has casual sex with men and hopes they marry him

I will rember this day
5 get
just need five

Attached: 1535261255343.png (800x473, 29K)

Why aren't you breaking her out anons?

Bumping because some guy made a duplicate for some reason

Threatening to murder people is a crime.

I want to fuck shooter chan so much

>5 quints
The king hath returned.

>tfw no QT 3.15 AK-47-owning autistic gf

Her facebook has more photos but nothing other than selfies

Attached: 9A873F75-201C-4C29-A761-828FA339E88C.jpg (901x904, 116K)

>We noticed youre blocking ads.
>Keep supporting great journalism by turning off your ad blocker. Or purchase a subscription for unlimited access to real news you can count on.
nooooo you cant just use adblocks, goy

there's a difference between someone saying "why I aughta" and threatening to kill 400 people while stockpiling weapons after having been busted with weapons at school before. if someone makes a credible threat, that is illegal and can result in prison time. of course, you are a fucktarded commie, so you're a-ok with crime until the gun's in your face, then you cry like a little bitch

Isnt that a contradiction when they claim to have freedom of speech or something? Holy fuck what a bunch of pussies

freedom of speech does not extend to direct, credible threats of violence. why the fuck is it so hard for people to understand this?

yassss queeen get all my moneis based based

>woman divorce rapes man
>REEE woman bad
>woman threatens to murder multiple people
>women are based
hmmm

moralfag and a tripfag

go to reddit

killing is merciful. it puts people out of their misery

because words DONT hurt people and how do you determinate whats credible?
Do you think this dude gonna hurt someone?