God

Why don't you stop being degenerate and instead live a holy life? Things will be much better, and if you persevere to the end you'll enter into ETERNAL PARADISE after you die.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and are doomed to perish in hell FOREVER. Yet through God's immense love His infinite wrath was poured out upon Jesus to save anyone who puts their trust in Him.

If you repent, be obedient and believe, you'll go into everlasting JOY, BLISS and PEACE after death.

Why don't you pick up the world's most important book and guarantee your salvation?

>The flesh will be judged with the soul and the spirit. Some will find repose in the kingdom of heaven, but others will be punished alive forever (Epistula Apostolorum)

>youtube.com/watch?v=oEmvQqg_EpQ

Attached: beautiful_sunny_spring-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

You can't stop being a sinner
You will always be one

>No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God (1 John 3:9)
>And, "If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?" (1 Peter 4:18)

I've prayed to God to kill me my whole life, but I still alive and suffering
I hate God

If that's what you want, you'll have your prayers answered after you die. Except you'll be cut off from God forever and cast into everlasting fire. This is the truth.

Repent. Believe. Obey.

>Why don't you pick up the world's most important book and guarantee your salvation?
Occam's razor tells me it's more likely that the book was written by humans without influence from God and that Jesus was just a regular human.

Only Jesus is gods child

>But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 1:12

Occam's razer is just an excuse to live an unholy life. We are accountable for the holy or unholy lives we're living, and God will judge us accordingly on Judgment Day. The wicked will be cut off from God forever and cast into everlasting fire.

- What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes (James 4:14)

We ought to meditate on the idea of eternity, because that's where we're heading after we die. Eternal paradise, or eternal damnation. To think that nothing happens after death, I ask this: how did we initially arise from this "nothingness" containing the conditions that gave rise to us, which we supposedly go back to after death - with the same conditions?

what I want is to have died in infancy or childhood like I should have, the fact that I had to live as a sick person is fucked up. I would have murdered anyone I had to not be sick. but that doesn't pay for antibiotics or antifungal medications

Are you sinless? How did you manage to receive?

What's your illness? Today your prayers to not be sick might be answered

the archangels told me they invented Occam's razor to trick people into sinning against their soul and body(ie their god)
I spent my developing years infected with sinus infections, ear infections, gut infections, fungal infections
it ruined my life, I could be not sick today but that doesn't change anything because the damage was already done
to make matters worse dumb ass non-white people fucked with me my whole life, making my life worse because they believe keeping things going is better for their people than not.

After you stop being a degenerate yourself and stop being a fucking contradiction I might consider.

Attached: fuckthat.png (500x500, 126K)

>Repent. Believe. Obey.
WOW that is really chilling. that's dictator tier language right there.

If you didn't want to create humans in your image because you feared we would become inherently evil and destroy everything, wouldn't that make it possible that you are capable of being corrupted? To put it simply, if you didn't want humans to have the same power as you out of fear of them being corrupted, than it would mean that you yourself can be corrupted, no?

>I spent my developing years infected with sinus infections, ear infections, gut infections, fungal infections
Read We Want To Live by Vonderplanitz.

> Why don't you stop being degenerate...
You're the degenerate one I'm afraid.

Attached: holyshekels.png (530x710, 602K)

Christian propaganda coming to Jow Forums this autumn

How am I being a degenerate?

if it affects MY ability to live, if it causes me to be too sick to function like I should it's not right. I'm not getting anything out of it, I'm losing things because of it.
I Want To Kill People
does that mean I get to??

You're insane, that's all. I suffered tremendously for 3 years, crying nearly every night and only witholding suicide for family sake, but I didn't want to kill anyone.

Also what are you saying? I gave you the cure.

>spreading the word of your god on a meme site

I don't want to kill people because I got unlucky in life. I want to kill people because they're hypocritical sociopaths that need to die.

Cuz god is a fucking asshole
Nothing matters at all
The assholes running rhe world will go to heaven and people like me will go to hell

I chose to be a Zoroastrian instead because being a desert fire shaman is way cooler than being a christcuck.

Nothing matters huh? Pour a drop of boiling water on your skin. Heck, even scolding hot tap water will do. Now imagine 10-20x hotter and more painful than that. Forever. All over.

Thats what my life is like every day God is a dick and i wish literally everyone over 13 who isnt the family i like woild die

If your life was like that you wouldn't be able to complain about it...

Which God? Originally so

Yeah i would
You know why
Cuz unlike all the npcs i can actually fucking handle it
I handle more bullshit than 99% of people
God owes me
At this point

The point is to repent, accept Jesus Christ as your savior, and he renews your mind.
He gives you a new mind capable of turning away from sin and temptations.

I agree with most Christian principles I just don't believe in the afterlife and I'm definitely not going to stop masturbating.

Save it for the priest, altar boy.

>Why don't you stop being degenerate and instead live a holy life?
ahhahahahha no
once a degenerate always a degenerate

stacy took 100 dicks became christian maiden? NO
user took drugs fucked hookers and is a waste of space? STILL FUCKING NO

you can stop being a degenerate but you can never with a clear heart claim to be a believer or christian or religious in anyway

IT'S TOO LATE

hahah dude come on

And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven (Matthew 12:31)

What I believe in is myself. That's just enough for me to get through life without holding on to some religion.

Attached: f34ee55.jpg (1440x2560, 344K)