This is aiste lads

This is aiste lads
How do you feel for orbiting him?

Attached: 1568742594672.jpg (197x256, 3K)

I feel good for ignoring all of his fucking spam threads

proof it is aiste?

Who the fuck is aiste and why is he a tranny

It's the faggot that spams using pics like pic related, it's a tranny from northern Europe

Attached: 1568743738294.png (450x572, 118K)

Ye, do you have any screencaps of him sending it op?

Grim. Looks like a villain from a psychological thriller.

This does look like a schizo person avatarfagging and only going on about themselves.
expected/10

>that annoying face
I don't doubt it.

Glad I never responded to any of his shitty baid threads desu

If someone posts ten threads at once for years at a time your not replying yet seeing them still is faggot enabling. I've thus explained to him multiple times that he's blatantly attacking the board culture.

you're*

I didn't know anything but that it was an irrelevant image posted over and over and not even a smug anime girl tier one. There's others that are almost as bad with bad anime characters that they post over an over and often not many images of them do they have so you see a pattern and know it's them.

Gonna need proofs its him. He always mentioned being very feminine.

We're all freaks and mutants here, user. I sort of almost feel bad for being a jerk to him because that's a rough deal having a creepy ass head like that

That is John Flynt, aka "Brianna Wu", known insane attention whore tranny

imagining people look like their cute anime avatars makes my internet experience better so I will continue ignoring evidence to the contrary

>trannies claiming to be feminine
check

Attached: 1559576484606.jpg (2074x1660, 833K)

everyone on there except top right is feminine, just unattractive

Wew, he's even uglier than I thought.
He's both ugly outside and inside, sad for that beast. Someone should gracefully put it out of its misery.

No. Only the failed normalfags are like that.
I'm physically not a robot at all and I'm pretty good.

Hello, OP. How did you get a hold of this image? Please respond as soon as possible.

Attached: Ⰶ.png (600x600, 152K)

I'd like to date the bottom center but okay.

norwegian people look like that!

yeah I was being simplistic, whole bottom row is kinda cute desu (yes even proto, she's a narcissistic jerk but she's not fugly)

>implying OP isnt Aiste himself falseflagging

he is a fat man

>Gonna need proofs its him. He always mentioned being very feminine.
yeah no surprise considering he's a tranny

I know they like fishing but they are not Innsmouth people.

So am I family.

lies lies lies, you have no proof that the queen of Jow Forums looks like that

>queen
as fucking if
Probably.
>so convincing

>probably
Contradicted myself. Possibly rather. Even if not true and if not Aiste false flagging then we should post it for no reason to annoy him.

Fatties can be cute, I wouldn't wanna fuck one but they're soft and cuddly if it works out right

>we
Why do tripfags always try so hard to be liked by the community? Just embrace the fact that you're a cancer and have no good reason to be recognized other than your massive ego. And don't give me that bullshit talk about doing it so people can filter you. We both now that's a lie.

Attached: Ⰴ.png (448x593, 123K)

I am an obese tranny (230ish lb at 5'8)
But even I look better than aiste, if that's who OP's pic is.

Why do avatar faggots try so hard to ruin communities? I stand for humanity and freedom. You stand for being a pain in the ass, if 'her'.

Cancer are spam posts. Don't get shit twisted. I originally did it so everyone would when this board was trying to make everyone a trip again. it'd be far better that way. You filter the spam posts if it were that way and it'd be infinitely better.

Attached: 1287440356986_zps27e58a4a.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Yeah, I've heard your bullshit excuse before. How come you're still tripfagging, but not really trying that hard to force other to do the same then? Not the first time you're trying to police me. Easy good boy points for you.

Attached: Ⰳ.png (478x600, 134K)

once you start tripfagging you don't go back, it's a disease

I can stop anytime I want to and usually don't post. I just am not drinking right now due to high blood pressure and such so I must angrily shitpost until it's time to go to bed and read teen fiction again.

Attached: 1461605837860.png (878x842, 502K)

I don't have vpn yet or I'd attempt to massively be 20 different tripfaggots at once. We all sound the same way anyway on this site. I'd just type less and you'd never know.

Bottom center and bottom left don't look too different from the drawing

top left isn't that feminine either
but you're right, a lot of trannies do in fact pass, they just might not be very attractive. when you look at pictures of ugly tumblr dykes, you realize that looking like a woman really isn't very hard

>How do you feel for orbiting him?
I have never replied to any of his threads, and I hide all of them as soon as I see them.

>looking like your anime avatar at all
It ought to be your preference. Tons of these 'girls' are probably into other 'girls' due to the avatar with anime dweebs showing their preference rather than themselves. If not the Jow Forums would all be fucking one another with this discord invasion, you know?

Again about bottom center, I hate the Internet because there are no pictures I could find but it looks like 'she's from Texas possibly. What a state to be in for such a person.

>polycule

All of them will deeply love each other more compared to other people who get annoyed by each other

yes!
he looks just like her!

That looks like the notorious pedophile and rapist John Walker Flynt

Never heard of that anonyfag.

you can also filter the image he uses
it's by no means foolproof but it's the best you can do for avatarfags, and over time you do start to see a lot less of their dumb threads

>glasses
Try again, Aiste wears contacts.

It's not her even if I have been muted for eight seconds because my comment was no original.

Attached: 5227B308-8714-46EB-97A5-AC840A8BA6CE.png (640x1136, 374K)

>implying aiste won't crop them all to a third their size if people stopped seeing it

Far easier to get past that sort of thing than it is to block it.

No you're not. You're in heavy denial.