Do any of you find black women attractive...

do any of you find black women attractive? I used to think the only decent looking ones were mixed and that it'd be impossible for a black women to be attractive until I saw pic related IRL, now I am confused

Attached: ok.jpg (900x1200, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8nR7WF-lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only 100% unattractive women are Australian aboriginals. I've never seen an attractive abo

If women where not attractive the human race would be in big trouble.

They have to be, I personally find black women more attractive than white ones, I just love their cute brown golden skin.

>now I am confused
her great great grandmother was European

It's the black facial structure that is disgusting. A black girl with caucasian facial structure is pretty qt

There are many attractive black women imo, but it's all a matter of taste.

>caucasian facial structure

Meaning what exactly?

>All that fucking makeup
You people are idiots.

Its all a matter of preference I am white but grew up in Baltimore so naturally I grew up attracted to black women

I'm black so naturally I am (only) attracted to my race.

Attached: 1568671204595.jpg (1080x1070, 110K)

I'm racist and even I know there are attractive black women.

Attached: 1562354363742.jpg (1080x1113, 129K)

Its not unnatural to be attracted to more than your own race

Even the most physically attractive nogs still have subhuman features not to mention the personality of a deranged rat

>caucasian facial structure
but this doesn't apply to East Africans who are one of the worlds most homogenous population. They have a "caucasian facial structure" and have wavy to curly hair and are very tall. The difference between these guys and other africans is that they have 2%-4% Neanderthal admixture, granted they are a very small population though. Pic related is a somali nomad that looks like Clint Eastwood.

Attached: somali_nomad.jpg (1160x1600, 704K)

I do. But I'm black so I don't I count. I prefer Latina and black women. White girls are bottom tier to me. I have a crush on the Nigerian girl in pic related. She looks like Haruka in the Yakuza games.
They're literally all fucking ugly. I don't consider myself racist but I see abos as the exception. I don't have any kind of real feelings toward them, it's just that none of them are attractive in the slightest. I don't know how the English fucked those people.

Attached: 1DAF9644-2FD5-4D3A-95D0-81999088C6F8.jpg (750x775, 472K)

Facts: black girls are cutest

>do any of you find black women attractive?

God yes. All kinds. The Serena Williams types with big blowout booties really exhilarate me.

>The Serena Williams types with big blowout booties really exhilarate me
Me too user

Attached: 1500504819638.jpg (768x960, 93K)

NEW LAW: All black women have to be naked now.

Attached: Black Girl.jpg (1280x1920, 925K)

That's a top tier body

Attached: 39cad74915cffcb76d613bb5f963899dc3bb78fea7615782558db263e6887513 (1).webm (640x480, 560K)

Mm, yes. This is what gets me going.

Attached: 1537304069262.png (1080x1350, 1.86M)

nice prelude in the back

NOOO NOOOOOO NNOT AGAIN PLEASE NO NO

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

Attached: COOOOOM.jpg (629x275, 50K)

>The difference between these guys and other africans is that they have 2%-4% Neanderthal admixture
Give me a source for this, I can't find any.
I am aware that East Africans have genetic ties to Eurasian populations (Haplogroup T in Somalis for example) but the neanderthal thing seems off.

>I have a crush on the Nigerian girl in pic related
West African women, especially nigerians, can be cute as fuck. Even some women from South Africa, Botswana, and Namibia are hella fucking cute

Attached: wow thats a really nice female.jpg (640x640, 45K)

>Meaning what exactly?
>s-she's only hot if she has white features!

I love black women because I grew up around them all my life.

Retard. You're acting like hotness is inherent and not a societal construct. For example Asian girls from Asia will see asian men as the peak of male attractiveness. Even when they come to America and are surrounded by 6'4 hockey players, they still find them disgusting and smelly. But Asian girls born and raised in America find white men more attractive than even their own race. In some cases, you find asians who are into black guys, which is literally impossible in an asian country.

>but the neanderthal thing seems off.
I don't have exact sources but I have a Somali friend who did a DNA test and had around 3% Neanderthal admixture yet he was like 98% East African, he told me he stood out clearly from other blacks in school. If this thread is still up I'll have him send me a screenshot of his test on discord when he's on.

he could be an anomaly. Also, being somalian or east african in general will make you stand out from other blacks because most black people are west african. I know there was gene flow into East Africa from Arabia and the levant. In fact, there are populations in sub saharan africa who possess haplogroups (r1b) that are exclusive to europeans but they don't appear caucasian at all.

yeah i like black girls

yes, an ebony QUEEN with the phatest ass possible just as a fuck you to my ex

How do I get a very large breasted nigger mix gf?
Black women (and white/mixed) bbws drive me wild
T. Virgin

Attached: 80f07b8cd292956a3bbc11afe3c2175b84d9e5aacfc97d42540f7031c531c61d.gif (400x225, 937K)

Some black women are god tier, but the average american black girl doesn't look attractive to me. I'm pretty sure they all have the same african ancestry, wherever slaves were brought from idk where it is I'm not an american. But there's actually a huge diversity in african phenotypes and some consistently produce 10/10 qts. I have no idea which countries they're from, but
these women all look extremely attractive to me and I'd gladly kiss them

Somalis are heavily racially mixed.

Why are so many robots so obsessed with these basic instathots? You are honestly no different from roasties listing after Chad.

Lusting after* originally

This is they gayest Jow Forums take out there lol. Negroid women are scientifically more attractive. Caucasian girls are way more likely to have ugly bulbous noses and recessed chins. Also they have huge craniums.

Attached: 1562068323173.png (1211x648, 200K)

>white features

Such as?

I don't get the meme that black girls on unattractive. Especially when the vast majority of people are hideous. This is some pretty black chick I went on a date with once, and she's just a normal black girl. Also,
>muh made up "white features"

Attached: 1161519491183.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Left in pic related. Purest Aryan phenotype.

Attached: 1551257678560.jpg (1920x1920, 1.54M)

Narrow noses aren't exclusive to whites. Also pure African features can be gorgeous. Robots see black women they find attractive and say it's because of their white features, even if they don't look white in the slightest.

Attached: 4E0FA384-746F-491C-8BFF-7A676E36311B.jpg (750x563, 65K)

>idk where it is
Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Angola, Congo, Senegal, Gambia, Benin, Togo, Cameroon, etc. Black Americans are a mix of all of these but they're mostly Nigerians.

I didn't find black girls attractive until I found myself clapping some nice chocolate cheeks from behind.

Attached: 1567569637358.webm (640x640, 987K)

Why do you think she's purely African, user?

yeah i agree OP most of them arent super attractive to me but yes she is hot. pretty rare desu same with all other races other than whites
only problem with white women is they are pieces of shit

Absolutely. The problem is a majority of black women in the United States are obese. Light skinned girls are kind of a poor substitute to white women though. Dark girls with natural hair definitely look better if they care about their appearance at all. Which many don't.

Black fembots exist

Attached: 1505584605718.jpg (2446x2689, 630K)

Why would she have to be when most American blacks have a fraction of white dna? They're still considered black by everyone

I don't care about color although I'm very picky about facial structures.

what the fuck is wrong with her eyebrows? did she draw them with sharpie?

Attached: 1553803611848.jpg (399x322, 25K)

No, i dont find anything attractive about having kids with something that will lower the potential of intelligence, health, and beauty of my children.

Attached: 1567888829488.jpg (326x271, 20K)

>attractive black girl
>fembot
Man shut up.

Attached: C2FBFFED-73A6-431A-BBC1-D81B342E36A5.gif (231x251, 457K)

Look at this faggot and his pseudoscientific bullshit.

Inb4 le 13% as evidence

Ill embrace pseudoscience all day if it avoids making my kid looking like a fucking goblin.

Attached: 1500624766410s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

She was not very nice to look at no.. black girls are notoriously ugly and easy.. let that be common knowledge.
African girls are easier to deal with than slav in my personal anecdotal experience really.. I can't stop the former from the weeping and gnashing of teeth.. I managed to please an African.

Latter.. rather.

I don't care about hot black women. One and a cute black gf.
I've only met two girls who fit that category.

Some individuals just don't make pretty kids together. But if you think black women are ugly, by all means, stay away from them. That's more for menot like you could get a woman of any race

Attached: EA587924-AD29-4598-9241-86FD4624C1A7.jpg (646x913, 471K)

i found the best black women at anime cons.
idk what it is, but they're well mannered and want a boyfriend that's not black.

tightest pussy i've ever had.

Go ahead and take all the nigresses you want, im happy with my "diverse" selection.

Attached: 243523452435.jpg (960x960, 104K)

lmao so cringe. why is white nationalism so full of simps

One thing i never understood about white nationalists is the fact that they think having a child with a person of another race "flushes their genes down the toilet" but having a child with someone of another European nationality does the exact same thing. If a blonde haired, blue eyed white woman from Germany has a child with a brown eyed, brown haired brown eyed man from England, the children won't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

>Meet QT negress on Facebook
>"You into white guys QT?"
>"I loooove white boys! I get tired of all the black guys acting like thigs."
>Take her to Applebees.
>She orders the chicken, of course.
>Take her back to my place.
>Colonized her and shot my load all over her pussylips and asshole.

Tatiana was one of the best fucks of my life.

Attached: 1565030831477.png (1440x1879, 1.45M)

This baby is insulted so harshly purely because the father is half black. It looks better than her square-headed mother, it's not a goblin at all

Imao so cope, why are shitskins so jealous of white women?

Attached: 1568288421037.jpg (919x919, 100K)

>it's not a goblin at all
dude please

>so cope
So ESL more like
Are you a Pedro?

lol imagine being jealous of this

Attached: 1545119093225.jpg (720x540, 53K)

One chocolate gf please, to go.

Degree, it is the degree of difference, i know thinking on a continuum is hard for you but different ethnic whites breeding among themselves is not as detrimental to the overall potential of a child as breeding with a nonwhite and even worse, a black, as the asiatics have some degree of similarity to whites.

There is a biological reason why Blacks have failed to integrate for so long despite sharing the same environment as whites.

I dont know ONE black person who actually desires to live alone in the woods, away from the conveniences of modern society, that's a white/asiatic thing.

Attached: 1568582353238.jpg (1024x1013, 147K)

Yeah, the white woman has a better potential to talk and share the same interests with me. The black chick will still be more likely obsessed with her dumbfuck fashion and pop culture.

Attached: 243523454.jpg (534x700, 284K)

Nice cherrypicked example you fucking brainlet. If you don't want white children to end up retarded then you probably should just adopt. And about the appearance thing you probably can't avoid since you're probably some ugly fucking nerd or you're going to end with some fucking hamplanet

Meaning he's trying to explain away his racist boner

Most blacks in America have around 20% European DNA, hardly just a fraction. In the OP he implyed that Pic related was the only African girl he liked yet she's obviously mixed. And people in general are starting to reject one drop doctrine.

While I most certainly enjoy black women, I would like to repeal this law due to the obscene obesity found in the black American community. When it comes to black women the good ones are fantastic and the bad ones are atrocious

>want black gf
>want kids
>don't want half black kids
Kill me.

Attached: 1565709398911.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

I find it really sad that you are trying so hard to put pussy on the highest fucking pedastool, degenerate ass white women at that. My man if you ever end up having a meaningful interaction with women outside of the internet you are in for a rude awakening.

>a nigger talking about big noses

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Nigger noses are wide and hideous.

Plenty of white women have a face shape like the left. They can also give white men white sons which nigger women can never do. Black males have neotenous skulls. Why would you want a neotenous half niggermutt son?

>square-headed mother
It's called "the chad genetics your child will inevitably inherit"
cope mutt

I hate flat faces, so ape like. A woman with a profile like pic related is more attractive than any negress you can show me.

Attached: 65D1FB26-B421-4800-84D3-0A027D577E91.jpg (306x306, 16K)

This. Everyone knows squareheads make for Chad sons.

Attached: 6C0D2514-F636-4A8F-851F-9CD7781F0E1E.jpg (798x420, 28K)

You are wrong, there are chances of light eyes/hair appearing depending on parents genes, barely any euros have true black hair/brown eyes it's almost always some dark brown, brown, dark blonde, hazel eyes etc

this is literally me user dont worry i know this feel

i'm not an animal, so i care more about facial aesthetics
also there are plenty of white chicks with big butts and they are better looking

I took a black girl from detroit out on a date twice, literally just had the emotional mind of a child, and the kids would have looked disgusting, she was funny but beyond being a jester completely useless.

Attached: frightened.jpg (740x1024, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8nR7WF-lA

>tfw no mentally ill black gf

Is it true they are into race play?

Does a girl who pretend to be mentally ill for you counts?

She'll be a crying mess when I'm done either way.

I've heard this before, but having kids with a black woman doesn't necessarily mean your kid will have lower potential intelligence, all that is true is that if you have a kid with a randomly selected black woman you will likely have a less intelligent kid than with a randomly selected asian woman, for instance.
Just because there are different averages doesn't mean if you have kids with an intelligent black woman that they'd be less intelligent than kids with a white woman.

What kind of mental illness you'd like and what you'd do?

For me it's just that they won't look like me at all.

That girl is East African, amirite?
You know, Ethiopia Kenya etc?

Not having a gigantic SCHNOZZ like a fucking jew

jews are caucasian

hey you should cut your nails please thank you

Semites are not Caucasians.
What?

This may be fucked up, but I only find black women attractive in a fetishistic way where I view them as breeding cows and their accentuated facial features (nose, lips) being bigger than other races turns me on for some reason (only when I am horny). But when I am not horny I do not find black girls attractive, they are usually rather loud and obnoxious.

>Semites are not Caucasians.
actually I just looked it up, you're right

if this lady didnt have a good body she would be a 3/10 orig