I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier user. You still want to go through with this right?

>I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier user. You still want to go through with this right?

Attached: 1497322671812.jpg (960x1280, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-orbit.net/zinniajones/2013/08/why-im-having-an-orchiectomy/
youtu.be/riPrmvf_5xA?t=17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>C-can I see the results of your last HIV/Aids test again?

>no balls
No way, fag

Who is this semen demon (maIe)

4543u

>not circumcised
>nigger facial chemistry
>dishonest
Trannies like this are more sought after than women, reminder, and I'd nope the fuck out due to not being a shithead normalfaggot despite that.

>tiny, useless, atrophied testicles

rofl

Yes, I'm 100% certain I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours :)

they're removed, not atrophied

>I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier user. You still want to go through with this right?
Yes.

only if we can involve a tree and a rope as well

I mean, she's attractive, but idk what we would do. Anal sex is gross, and I have lockjaw so I don't think I would be very good at giving oral. I guess just let her give oral and grind/makeout? I don't really count that as sex though, and I really want to lose my virginity.

I'm pretty sure every tranny that would have sex with a robot would be okay with that

if you ever get this close to someone you like you're not gonna worry about what counts as sex or not, making out is an incredible feeling desu

>making out is an incredible feeling desu
Really?
I never kissed a girl, but it grosses me out, even on tv.

I used to think kissing was gross until I fell in love with someone. I was 16 though, maybe I would've changed my mind on my own later.
It's not about physical pleasure, let alone the taste of kissing (not good, not bad). Intimacy just feels amazing.

god i miss it ;_;

>Intimacy
now thats sounds scary

>god i miss it
With my wizard powers I cast a spell on you.
You will make out with the qt girl before the sun rise on the forth Monday of September.

give me your blessing, o great wizard

Attached: e3b.png (373x359, 124K)

Imagine getting so upset about this that you would physically hurt the person. Just kiss her on the forehead and kindly part ways.

tell me what you desire

Attached: summon a demon.jpg (750x557, 53K)

>wizards live a life of celibacy so that they can give the rest of us a shot
I am so humbled

nah, i'd just fuck her.

I think kissing tastes and smells good.

confidence, luck and a lexus isf

You asked for 3 things, you are greedy, but I'm a benevolent wizard, but no wish comes without sacrifice.

The day after your next spaghetti meal you will get 2 of those.

>confidence
>luck
>Lexus isf

But you will never have the other

This is why trannies frequently end up dead.

If a tranny had huge natural tits (I'm talking dd+) I'd give him a shot
No way I'd be the bottom bitch tho

Also that lactating trap on here used to get me off but he had small c cups but good nipples

Hate fake tits
T. Virgin

Please God, I beg you to never put in this situation for my flesh is sure to fail.

I am trans and I feel the same way about anal sex. My close online friend who is a cis grill keeps trying to talk me into having anal with her though. :/

Hail the great sage wizard! Let the light of his power and wisdom guide us on the darkest path!

Why would you not get most of the scrotum removed too?

They call it "orchi," and trannies who get it are highly sought after:
>the-orbit.net/zinniajones/2013/08/why-im-having-an-orchiectomy/

Behold, the high wizard has spoken:

user, you shall return to this board on the fourth Tuesday of September, before the wizard council, and speak truth of the pleasure thine lips have tasted.

Attached: wizard.png (600x1000, 1.04M)

Marked on my calendar, thanks again, High Wizard user!

add a zipper on the side and you can smuggle drugs, stash stolen jewellery etc, the possibilities are endless

also practical space to store condoms

I want a to give a qt trans girl a big hug right now

Attached: 1551795101211.jpg (650x735, 58K)

I do not hold the title of high wizard, I am merely requesting that you report your joys to us at the allotted time.

Bitch nigga you best make a fucking thread about this if somehow your bitch ass gets some lip action, nigga

>Behold, the high wizard has spoken:
hmm

I forgot to express my most sincere gratitude, o great wizard! May your arcane magic grace the lives of many anons to come!

oh nevermind i see

>cis grill
If she is cis then you should just do vid related with her.

Forgot to include the vid:
youtu.be/riPrmvf_5xA?t=17

>tfw no loose hole size queen buttslut gf(bf)

You'd think they could clean up the beef curtains though.

>that (lack of) testicles
Ew no, get out and take your gross flaps with you.

this is the funniest thing ive ever seen ever

Dear trannies,

You need to stop it with shit like this because this is how you end up murdered. If you value your partner and your own life you will be up front with them and respect their preferences. Because no joke, there are people like me who suffer from intermittent explosive disorder and if you pulled this on someone like me they might strangle you to death and no amount of love or begging or pleading would make them stop.

Attached: p067s43f.jpg (624x351, 24K)