Was he in the right? is there injustice for people under 6 feet?

was he in the right? is there injustice for people under 6 feet?

Attached: bagelguy.jpg (1600x1200, 294K)

Yes. Was it smart to do what he did? No. Telling a nigger he is a nigger will engage him. Telling normalfaggots theyre normalfaggots will enrage them.

Sorta but lashing out in 2019 is a surefire way to rally people against you.

>is there injustice for people under 6 feet?
Try 5 feet...
He was literally midget tier

Kinda but dude is also a bit on the cantankerous side.

No,he blames not getting women for his height. I'm sure there is plenty of other reason for him not getting women.

People sort of rallied behind him, though.

Here he is being accepted at a world renown martial arts training academy.

Attached: 1563937430135.png (1080x1056, 1.57M)

He never said he didn't get women, though. In fact, he has said quite the opposite. He has wild success with women due to his bold and gregarious attitude. He has posted many pictures hugging up to women out of his league, has managed to produce a daughter, and even apparently fucked a tall black woman. Nowhere in the video did he say he can't get women. He just says they are rude to him and snicker at him because of his height.

I never saw him myself. I don't look down when I'm walking

Oh yeah. He's saupposed to be fighting some retired baseball star pretty soon.

He was completely right but he picked a stupid fight in that moment.

I don't give a shit about him or his fellow 5'0 genetic waste "men".

but i thought confidence is everything?

he was married but got divorced due to his shitty attitude. And probably his height.

based bagel man can do nothing wrong

Of course he was right. Being 5'7 would be bad enough. I wonder how he is even alive at 5ft

t 6'2''

>I'm sure there is plenty of other reason for him not getting women.

I don't think so. If he was 5'9'' he 100% would have a gf

I'm 5'5 and feel his pain I'm gonna find out if my growth plates are closed next week if they are its game over for me bois and imma buy the old noose

He's definitely circumcised. Only a brain traumatized by circumcision days after birth can act that aggressive.

learn to live without women. i know its hard, but in the end you dont need a woman to love you. just a few bros, video games, God and alcohol

I don't know how user I need love and the most I can get is online girls as height can be lied online

Uunder 6 feet? No, but definitely for someone of his height. Dude was like 5'2

It depends on who you are maybe, that's not enough for me. I thought it was, but I guess I was lying to myself