How do manlets cope when a taller guy tries mugging you off in public? I'm 6'1" and it triggers the fuck out of me

How do manlets cope when a taller guy tries mugging you off in public? I'm 6'1" and it triggers the fuck out of me.

For example, when taller guys don't give me any leeway when walking past them in the streets. Manlets must come into these kinds of situations a lot more. How do you COPE?!

Attached: height.png (500x871, 228K)

overcompensation or acceptance, it's your choice

This morning a tallfag politely asked to sit next to me in public bus, I foolishly accepted and then when I realized I was mogged I felt very uncomfortable and it was in the foreground of my mind for a few minutes.

Suicide is the only opinion for manlets.

5'7 here. I'm pretty fucking short. Everyone, even a pretty big part of girls mog me.
I walk my destined path. I just bump my shoulder to any retard not giving me enough leeway.
Also, Chads are usually more caring about manlets and give more space ;-;

Mugging you off? What does that mean?

The shorter guy is unironically far more attractive in that picture though. Stop obsessing over height.

making a fool out of you, lad

The shorter is guy is also The Rock. Do you think I'm literally comparing those two people or talking about what I said in, you know, the OP? Don't get me wrong - plenty of people do this -- fucking girls especially -- but I feel infinitely more stupid when it's someone bigger than me, as if they didn't need to move because I'm smaller.

Lol I'm 6'0 and I tell women that I'm 5'12 and they never catch it. It's pretty bullshit how many dumbass women think that height actually means anything.

Attached: you_gotta_get_your_s.jpg (330x404, 16K)

Literally don't care since I'm 6'2 which is respected height

I usually pick up the girl he was trying to impress and go home with her. Lanklet virgins are so easy to btfo.

Height means almost everything my friend ;-;
I'd kill to be taller, even trade my looks and intelligence for it. I just wanna be taller than girls

Will you fucking stop larping? You're literally chad pussyslayer height.

No. I'm more like a pretty boy since I shaved my beard.
Girls don't want a 18yo "man" that looks like a 14yo boy

Prettybois are all the rage because of k-pop. You are either the dumbest person on the planet or a liar.

He is kinda right, 5'6 or 5'7 is trash height, literally I live in florida and the white girls here mog me completely, shit sucks but theres probably girls who like short guys and want to protect them cause of fetish or whatever.

Being more muscular so i can judo the shit out of you

Attached: EpapWr.gif (320x180, 1.2M)

>come across taller guy with more muscle than you

what now, manlet?

Lolwut. Florida is full of dwarves. Are you sure you're not 5'1"? And that still doesn't change the fact that if you don't get pussy at that height you are doing it wrong or gay.

I'm neither. my ex was a kpop fan tho ngl
And kpop idols are tall as fuck compared to me. I'm slightly shorter than Jimin.
Kpop loses it's magic after girls graduate from highschool so I'm practically useless. Everyone my age is a fucking man and I'm a child.

A guy who's both tall and muscular is very rare and most of the time he's gay anyway.

Well, how did you get your muscles, idiot?

A guy who's no taller than average can get muscles by going to the gym regularly. A tall guy has to be a full time bodybuilder and take steroids for similar results.

>in public
Lol wtf why would i go there

Unless you are fucking idiot you just get used to it. You can get used to anything. Sure you will look like broken man but this is expected of manlets. You are psyched because you are not used to it. What 10-12% of population is noticeable taller than you? You just don't have enough exposure. If >75% of men are taller you than you it is everyday life.

lmao this is sad. I truly do not know true suffering. Damn, manlet

>You merely adopted the height. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see above people until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but height-mogging

That's weird because I'm 5'7 and have never had trouble with girls and I've dated almost exclusively all whites.

5'6", I don't cope. Going outside getting mogged by everyone I see is bone chilling. I thought women were supposed to be short??? I swear every woman is above my eyeline

By not giving a shit lol.
Life isn't about height, if you think so, you're delusional.
Would I like to be taller? Yes I would, but I can't so who cares. Stop giving a shit about the things you can't control and work on the things you can.

>trade my intelligence for height
You never had any to begin with.

>be manlet
>use tall Chads as camouflage or shade
>casually dart between their leg gaps in crowded areas
>collect more tall Chads when one tries to mog to go invisible and defuse the mogging attempt
>get to enjoy observing courtship and mating behavior up close without being noticed
>too small and quick to catch on the rare occasion of being noticed
>can hide or hang out in small spaces too

COPE

sour grapes

op you are retarded i'm 6'1.5 and i'm usually the tallest guy around
it's like top 8%

I just walk right through them. If they want to play, my pistol would like to have a word with them.

I dont "cope" if some bullshit happen with a taller guy, I just say fuck it and be on my way, short guys or tall guys. Lots of schizos and shit here, so people dont generally bother others for no reason. Picking on a small guy could very well mean your death no matter how big you are. A fucking 2$ knife will deflate all of you. Or even a taser, or pepper spray, for anything non lethal, easily neuitralized. Big dudes are not that tough... nobody is. Actual real world power is much scarier than some random tall guy who doesnt pull any string whatsoever.

Typically with taller people it's just a have to wait and see if they'll stop acting retarded, or if they want to seriously have a bout. Typically they don't get involved with any real abouts, and everyone around them will seriously cringe that they're even trying it. There is some weird kind of special treatment. I'm pretty sure there is some kind of Joseph Mangelle experiment that any kind of tall freak has some kind of divine intervention to do whatever they want whenever they want, with some kind of intervention that would require any kind of surgical re-assignment of their features if they got to the point of still being alive when other people finish with them. It has to be some kind of horrible fever dream to even fight them to begin with.

Black guy in the 50's:
>By not giving a shit lol.
>Life isn't about skin, if you think so, you're delusional.
>Would I like to be white? Yes I would, but I can't so who cares. Stop giving a shit about the things you can't control and work on the things you can.

thanks for advice, satan

Actual cope

Retard i'm 5'6 and the central part of florida is full of tall redneck mutants, it's fucking weird and people keep treating me like a child all the time.

based

being a short guy in 2019 is like being a black guy in the 1800's

in any height thread, replace the word manlet with nigger and coping with uppity. it's the exact same attitude.

How does anything that you said counter my OP? stop calling people a retard when you yourself are mentally challenged

>taller guy doesnt see you
>shoot him
bravo

>just accept that you have to sit at the back of the bus and are treated like a subhuman bro, works for me and bee urself.

>mfw I had the genius pass during my childhood

Attached: hijak.jpg (447x275, 40K)

>redneck mutants can get girls but he can't
Not sure if troll or stupid.

Short guys get lynched and can't get girls? The exact opposite is true. Jow Forums is full of tall virgin lanklets. All proof you need.

high IQ posters. replace "napolean complex" with black panther complex. replace "short man syndrome" with dumb monkey syndrome. "compensating" goes with uppity too.
Short men are looked downed on literally and figuratively. We get no positions of power. Women want us dead. And we are told none of it matters.

I just lose my mind. I dont think they are really scared of me, but they usually do what I ask if I throw a tantrum. Just waiting for someone to beat me up in a bagel shop on camera so I can use my new fame to make money.

Attached: c80c0cc6aa56e160b2eda600d15f7e92.jpg (236x204, 11K)

sure you did pal. thats why you're on an incel forum worrying about something as trivial as height instead of being the genius you are and looking farther

>lanklet virgin psyops detected

im 175cm in scandinavia and think about killing myself every time I have to go to the grocery store or any public place

I'm shorter than that in scandinavia and get pussy easily. You're doing it wrong.

prbly the only correct answer in this thread

I'm 5'5 and when walking with my best friend and his girlfriend they both make me look like a child he is 6'3 and she is 5'11 I'm waiting for the super serum to get released or I'm blowing my brains out

lmao do they carry you by each arm, while you pretend to super jump too?

Attached: 1553997251542.png (420x420, 380K)

Proof that manletism is a state of spirit.
OP is a mentally-ill nervous rat, just look at it. He could be 2,20m tall and still be pissy if some 2,21m walks by.

Attached: lelf.png (400x400, 281K)

This is some hilarious cope

Kekd gud one dud

>mfw 5'7" and I literally don't think about any of this shit at all

OP, I'm a bigger chad than you.

5'9-5'10 here, I don't even notice it at this point.

Severe case of short man syndrome right here lads

6'7 here. Can confirm. Lanklets get about as much action as manlets. I know guys that are at least a foot shorter than me that fuck like crazy