Daily reminder that pic related is what every foid is thinking when you try to approach them

Daily reminder that pic related is what every foid is thinking when you try to approach them.

Attached: 20190905_013337.jpg (940x609, 148K)

cope.
just admit you are thinking this of yourself and that is what is holding you back.

but i'm not ugly so this doesn't apply to me

>foid
Fucking what.

I'm so glad I have a boyfriend and I don't have to deal with these roasties.

Nobody ever approaches me though.

Trannies aren't femoids. Please stop deluding yourself and giving anons false hope that w*men browse this board.

Incel cope. I fucking hate reddit for bringing you niggers here

A tranny that posts on Jow Forums pretending to be a woman

>I bet he thinks I'm shy instead of feeling disgusted
I can confirm this is 100% true. This is the main reason why I hate my baby face. Guys assume I'm feeling shy when I'm just looking for an exit.

It's a good thing I can never feel love again, so I won't have to worry about approaching another woman if thoughts like this are clouding her.

Attached: 1552910115797.jpg (468x468, 24K)

please refer to also 40% yourself

What you have to do is learn to not care about whether people who aren't attracted to you feel comfortable or not.

Why should you give a shit? They don't care how you feel. Why should you care how they feel?

As long as you don't actually violate their physical autonomy...fuck 'em.

But they do care about you. Stop being a shit person

Tfw women actually approach me cuz muh chadlooks, but I got a lisp and social anxiety
Feels bad, man. Every single one so far bailed pretty fast.

You know, I think like this all the time, what gives me the right to approach any girl ? I'm a ridiculous 4/10 at best. I just took the blackpill and accepted that I'm genetic trash and there's never gonna be any girl attracted to me ever, but I'm not a retarded incel that thinks it's every girls fault. I just COOMED to terms with the reality that I lost, why ever try ?

I have more respect for a booty blasted incel that still tries than a doormat.

What a selfish bitch she is.

Well then it's a good thing I don't approach women at all.

Attached: as long as it works.png (491x335, 322K)

insecure cope

Thanks for the reminder friend. I was just starting to forget.

Attached: 1530927270331.png (594x540, 295K)

But thats the best part, making them super uncomfortable.

what the gay

fpfped and basedpilled

>Be man
>Look at random fim walking
>Realize it's 2019
>Turn myself in for raping her with my eyes
MFW

Attached: 1568571659574.jpg (1545x869, 92K)

>when you try to approach them.
If you have the confidence to approach women, then you do not belong here.

Like that would stop me from trying, a simple "not interested" is enough. I'm not a mind reader.

Retard. We only think like that if we're in a bad mood and that body language is completely different.