Why are women so entitled? just run faster lol its not that hard

why are women so entitled? just run faster lol its not that hard

Attached: 21wwjr9r26n31.png (678x743, 650K)

I now identify as a woman, I hope I can get a major sports scholarship.

Wait a second, if it's a girls indoor track championship, why are trannies allowed in?

Attached: 1561312494705.jpg (250x202, 8K)

because women aren't entitled to their own track championship

Yeah but who let trannies inside. And men taking part in this is basically cheating on their part. How is any of this allowed?

because this is what women wanted

Because you're a bigot who doesn't think trannies are really women unless you let them compete in women's sports.

Attached: 10222662-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 49K)

This right here is some clown shit

Attached: 1565712435482.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

user, it's not your turn to give a fuck

This is true equality and it's beautiful.

Sports are all about the physical side. Trannies are males pretending to be women. They have an advantage over real women in sports. It's not about tolerance, it's about fair play. Men in makeup should gtfo and let women compete with each other.

Lots of triggered snowflake TERFs ITT
:3

Attached: 1543977832377.jpg (650x576, 60K)

excuse me, but women are not entitled to their own sporting events sweetie. they just need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps

no user you don't understand, they are women. gender is a social construct, don't you know?

Can you believe we are in a world like this? I have nothing against trannies, but this is just silly and questioning it is such a big no no. what a time to be alive

clown world is pearl clutching for zoomers

Attached: 7lkwnjkmdqg31.jpg (720x387, 42K)

let's be honest you're one of the weak ones who do nothing but stay inside. you will die alone.

>be me
>have a nice winchester 1897 in-hand, 10 gauge shells in my many fanny packs
>going up to a local clinic
>car blasting after forever by black sabbath
>kills everyone inside
ironic stuff right there

Honestly, who gives a shit. I look forward to the day they let females play rugby or football against the males and the pure decimation it will produce.

Attached: 1516059284733.jpg (212x212, 8K)

lol yeah it's not like there's any biological difference between men and women

Attached: 1556695401303.png (600x924, 369K)

>being better than other women at sport is now a problem
lol, hopefully the cis athletes now understand how it feels to be born bad at sport. I don't see how being born in a man's body is any more unfair than being born a woman with high potenyial for sport.

What is the difference between a tranny and a woman born with excessive testosterone competing and winning in women's competitions? Nothing. The idea of skill and victory are meaningless and predetermined.

there aren't differences you shitlord bigot. these lovely trannies just happen to be very skilled at running, women need to just get better

went through his feed. this nigga based as fuck

this
>this woman was born with a body that gives her an unfair advantage
That's great it's wonderful to see women's sport flourishing
>this woman was born with a body that gives her an unfair advantage
OMG, WTF! YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE! YOU CAN'T COMPETE AGAINST OTHER WOMEN IT'S NOT FAIR!

My point is that categories are arbitrary and that victory is ultimately a meaningless achievement, trannoid. They should not be competing against women because they are not women.

why is every other tranny black?

sounds like a whole lot of entitlement to me

Transwomen are women no matter what mental gymnastics you try to use to weasel your way out of it

Whatever you say trannigger just don't hijack my argument because you don't understand it.

BUT YOU TOLD ME MAN AND WOMAN ARE EQUAL
HOW COME GENTICAL MALE IS BETTER AT SPORTS THAN WOMEN
NOOOOOOO
WE ARE EQUAL

Transphobic bigot

It gets worse, friend. The world is crazed.

Attached: Capture.jpg (764x676, 64K)

based. roasties are the ones who paved the way for stuff like trannies to become normal so it's fucking hilarious watching it all come back to bite them and realize they can't even be women as good as men can
I guarantee you if we had never given women the right to vote, all this SJW, gay, tranny, etc shit would have never even started

Imagine spending years training just to get BTFO by a nigger in wig

none of you faggot hypocrites gave a shit about these retarded women's sports until transgenders entered in them. in fact, you still don't. you only care about specific instances that involve transgenders. you're literally obsessed. "wow women's track lol who gives af WAIT THERES A TRANS OMG THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT"

girls(male) are literally unironically better than girls(female). personally I applaud these exemplars of femininity for proving how shit females are at literally everything. also for triggering you fragile polcucks.

Attached: TrapThatYouWouldFuckAndGetFuckedByBeHonestYouFag.jpg (1000x1514, 528K)

Fuck you cumbrain tranny fucker

Attached: trannys.png (882x1260, 1.3M)

>replying to such an awful post

why wouldn't they be? you didn't unironically believe the Jow Forums and Jow Forums memes that "most trannies are white", did you?

I think the problem is on your end buddy

Nbvrd

Yep after forever is a good song.

not arguments, roastie whores.

Attached: trapsarelovetrapsarelife.jpg (1400x1400, 586K)

You're seething so hard

Origiboard

If stupidity was a contest you wouldn't be here.
>inb4 if stupidity was a contest you would be here

lmao no one cares about you you disgusting tranny, its just funny watching women eat shit because they are the main reason this gender bullshit is happening

He never said anything about any problems you stupid fuck.

lol, men make better women than women. why can't women do anything right?

*men make better men than women
Athleticism is masculine.

Hi! Your first day shitposting, huh?

While the quality of this board isn't up to scratch, we like to try and put some thought and effort into our posts where possible, to salvage this forsaken site.

Unfortunately your post is below the already low standards here, and I'd like to recommend you go back to the place from where you came - we would all be better off.

Hope your brain start functioning, kiddo, and I wish you a happy life!

I think this is all funny af. Women getting btfo'd by their own doings, and they literally cannot blame men for it.

But user. Trannies ARE men.

yeah but women can't say that because they tout political correctness above all.

I like when shit like this happens, it shows how absolutely retarded the left has become. The pendulum swinging back is going to be absolutely brutal

>Buddy
You should commit suicide.

Attached: 1500595564680.png (339x319, 115K)

This, I fucking love seeing this. I hope there is more and more and more. Trannies are the heroes we need.

Attached: 7c426e01df3f684bd92c6c8381f52e78.png (800x1000, 951K)

this, it's the only way to make women go full hardline trad-conservative. when it happens it will be glorious
whenever trannies become more accepted, just take solace in knowing that its pissing women off more and more

DESU I honestly dont give a shit about trans people. Like if a dude doesnt want a dick anymore then more power to him (or her i guess wahtever), but this shit is pretty retarded. Like of course they are going to win, the fuck?

Imagine if you're a girl, not into all the overly sexual shit others of your gender do, and you don't really like the way you're treated by a lot of people just because you're a woman. So you do something about it in the spirit of liberty for all, etc

AND THEN you get lumped in with mentally ill men that you literally do not give a shit about and apparently can't call out the bullshit because it was "all my doing". What part did I have in men wanting to change themselves to woman? Why is it if I want a better life for myself, you automatically assume I am in support of trannies?

Attached: 1566159731143.jpg (698x904, 59K)

if women and society as a whole was more accepting of men and masculinity in general, this wouldn't be happening. women only have themselves to blame for this.

because most women do support all this tranny bullshit, how about you just make fun of the dumb bitches that support this shit and laugh with us instead of being a pussy about it

alright that's extremely based

Oh shut up. How does that make it MY fault?? If I don't want to live the traditional role and actually want to go out and do stuff, all of a sudden I am for mentally ill people infesting every area of society? I should now blame myself? Just shut up, retard

This is clearly not a laughing matter. That's how you "men" got to this point. "Haha, just sit back and laugh like we're still in control." I have a pussy, what's your excuse?

Attached: 1568390173962.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

Women who become trannies are never mentally ill. Got it.

>This is clearly not a laughing matter. That's how you "men" got to this point. "Haha, just sit back and laugh like we're still in control." I have a pussy, what's your excuse?

i think its hilarious, this is your problem now, go fix it stinky pussy

Dodging responsibility 101.

>this is your problem now
Hmmm, shouldn't have expected more from a man in this day and age. You gonna go fap to traps now?

Responsibility for what? The other sex trying to be women? They were on your team first. Clearly men and their kowtow weakness are the issue. You all want a traditional woman when you guys don't even act like men.

>Hmmm, shouldn't have expected more from a man in this day and age. You gonna go fap to traps now?

excuse me but i only fap to facesitting

>I WANT TO COMPETE WITH MEN UNDER THE GUISE OF GENDER EQUALITY REEEEEEE
>MEN AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER REEEEEEEEE
Sums you up perfectly.

>>I WANT TO COMPETE WITH MEN UNDER THE GUISE OF GENDER EQUALITY REEEEEEE
You gonna tell me where you pulled that from, boyo? Or is this just a defence mechanism?

Why would I be using defense mechanisms? You're the one getting gang raped over trannies.

>Imagine that you're a guy and you're disposable to society and everything about that society reflects that fact, and then you get home and you read the post of some bored cunt where she whines about how she gets lumped in with a bunch of sexually confused betamen.

Anyone who reveals that they are female on this board should be permabanned automatically, honestly.

I hope trannies only increasingly humiliate and shit on you women in the future. Someone please tell me there will be transwomen in the upcoming Olympics.
Anyway, fuck you.

Attached: 1506367247125.jpg (762x622, 78K)

nevermind this was most definitely not a waste.

up until the whole pro-tranny shit. fucking kys.

theres a bunch of femanons reading this thread and only one responding about how she doesn't want trannies to do this. thats why we're laughing, femanon, because all these stupid bitches don't know what to think about this situation because they have the mentality of children

>skirting the question
Nice, boyo.

>Anyone who reveals that they are female on this board should be permabanned automatically, honestly.
You are all idiots that thinks every woman has the same thoughts on everything. A lot of the posts are needlessly angry towards women, but when someone comes along and says you're being silly, all of a sudden "REEEE, BAN WHAMEN. BASED DECANDENCE XD". I'd slap your anime-posting ass in real life, and you'd probably just mumble "y-you too"

>I'd slap your anime-posting ass in real life
please line up all these anime posting faggots and slap the shit out of them while i jerk off watching it all

transsexual WOMEN are WOMEN you retard

I can't wait until social media is so totally embedded into the workplace that once you use a slur like "tranny" or anything it triggers an auto-firing and a notification to all of your friends that you are now a bigot and have to sign onto the sexual identity and orientation offender list.

This is the world you cumdumpsters wanted, stop whining.

Attached: 1507247154059.png (510x562, 303K)

Weird how biological men know how to represent the sexual tastes of men better than women do

Kek I love shit like this. It's great to see roasties suffering from the stupidity that they've supported. They wanted extreme liberalism and now they've got it, fuck them :3

Took you long enough to say two words. bOyO.

>I'd slap your anime-posting ass in real life, and you'd probably just mumble "y-you too"

Yeah sure you would, roastbeefalina. You wouldn't go anywhere near my disgusting goblin ass, even if it were just to humiliate me in public. Good thing feminism means you'd be able to do whatever you wanted in public to any man and get away with it, short of murder. if I so much as turned around and spit on you, I'd be beaten to death by all of the other betabois that could smell your pussy in the vicinity. I'd probably get arrested for rape on the spot, just because your stupid pale fingers slid across the fabric of my pants. Ideally, what would happen is someone saw you and filmed it so I could get you into some sort of legal trouble, but that'd probably not be worth it, as men who are sexually harassed, abused or humiliated are just mocked for bringing it up.

Attached: 1531185793384.jpg (768x768, 114K)

You're literally here.

Origicult

TO!

Oryginal

...But this will affect you too?

Pathetic.

nah, they are mentally ill men who decided to chop off their dick, cope

It's just as logically valid as "women are equal to men in everything", though.

Attached: sample_24cbef5418c5f278ba91085b23a33986.jpg (850x1193, 741K)

I'm just trying to figure out why those girls on the inside don't have lanes