Hey Moon

Hey Moon,
Will you talk to me for a minute and give me closure if this is what you want?
I won't move on if I don't understand why you left.
If you help me understand things then I will leave you alone for good.

Attached: ash.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Would you tell me why you want this?
It feels wrong to have you gone without even being able to say goodbye.

Attached: 16.jpg (1236x1078, 102K)

please say something

Attached: sleep.gif (969x700, 645K)

who are you even talking to '-'

>who are you even talking to '-'
My friend

Hello Ashleyposter, haven't seen you in a while.

what if he doesn't read this or ignores you ? Or if his wifi connection is bad/ forgots to browse r9k today/the thread gets archieved or 404'd

I try to contact him this way every day hoping that he sees it and responds.
Hello user, I usually don't post at this time of day so that's why you may not have seen me.

ok but was it discord ?

What do you mean discord

was he a discord friend?

I met him on here two years ago, but sure, we used discord. I visited him irl twice too.

>being this desperate and attracted to someone who doesn't even want anything to do with you
Why are you like this?

why do you think he lefted you?

We were best friends for two years. If he doesn't want anything to do with me then I want him to tell me that.
I don't know, I wish he would say. I'd move on if he explained why we can't be friends.

That's sad, I've seen your threads a few times but I didn't realize you were this close to him until now. If you visited him IRL, can't you go to his residence and slip a paper under his door telling him to contact you again?

Either way, I hope you two can be friends again someday. Also, cute OP picture.

I could visit him again but he lives a few states away.
I wouldn't visit him if he didn't want me to. He and I both wanted to see each other again two months ago, but it didn't happen.
I would want to know how he feels before I see him. There's nothing I'd rather do, trust me.

Thank you

I see. You're right, it's a good idea to know how he feels before doing something like that. Well, good luck, maybe he'll see these threads eventually; after all, no one leaves Jow Forums forever.

Thanks for the wishes. He has seen my threads, but I hope that eventually he will decide to talk to me about things.

Hey Moon if you're there then do you wanna...
play some Rust or PUBG?

Attached: 1417381488_preview_QR.gif (336x338, 282K)

Don't talk to me crazy hoe.

>Don't talk to me crazy hoe.
You aren't him.

Slap city is fun. I'm excited for the 1.0 release.

I haven't played it besides the times I played with him, and that was months ago.

So this Moon cunt is a DUDE?
HAHAHAHAH get fucked you fucking faggot, that's even more pathetic if you were orbiting some bitch

Stop being a clingy beta, maybe that's why people abandon your gay ass

I don't think you've met someone that you really cared for, let alone had that appreciation for them reciprocated towards you.