Wtf i love china now. Just kidding ive always loved china. Wish america would incorperate this somehow

Wtf i love china now. Just kidding ive always loved china. Wish america would incorperate this somehow.

Attached: 1v9lslrjsu831.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

>t. chang

Fuck off communist.

[.05 social credit points have been deposited into your account]

That's some dystopian shit, brother. Reminds me a little of Psycho Pass, in a way.

Nice sarcasm.

Seize the means of production until no one ones anything is the only real goal.

Imagine a world where everyone was forced to be nice and fair. Dont you want that?

>start with a k credit
>meanwhile the USA starts with zero credit

That actually makes me hmmm after thinking about it.

It already does and has been doing it since forever. It's called moral hazard. Try getting approved for a loan as an obvious degenerate, see if you get it.

>Wish america would incorperate this somehow.
If Andrew "Big Brother" Yang gets into power, you can expect to see it roll out, along with his plan to censor and control all media outlets as he pleases. I thought it was a PRC thing, but I guess freedom is an alien concept to all han chinese.

lowest negative thing you can do is cheat in a video game. seems like they take that shit serious

Can you take these bait posts to Jow Forums? We don't care. We just wanna relate and make fun of the fact that our lives are not that great.

>suck the governments dick and work for free for them or you go to jail
wow sounds so fun
governments shouldn't exist at all
>inb4 "but murder and human rights abuses would be rampant!"
good. it's time we as people finally realized how fucking rotten we are

This does seem like a good system but there's too little free speech. Doing good deeds for the community should be rewarded, bad deeds should be punished. But you can't reward or punish opinions.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is retarded. Pretend to be a good selfless person or get punished. They literally force you to pay money to get more points just so you can use public transport for example.

Yeah, because everybody wants to be forced to be nice

I mean as someone who is already spending money and shit to be a good selfless person,,,, I don't have an issue with it. But I know that's a wrong way to approach politics

You don't need to spend money to be a good person.. This China system doesn't even encourage people to be better, it encourages them to LOOK like they're nice. In the end you have a society based on deceit. The fact that you're expected to bribe the government when you get low on points is alone enough proof that this is not good for the people.

>credit
the cancer killing economy

They wouldnt have to be forced if they would play nicely of their own accord.
>muh pol boogeyman

Why is cheating in online games on there? Do many Chinese games have gambling or some actual real life element at stake?

Humans need to be exterminated.

>Lowest score : cheating in online games
kek fucking chinks

China is free of the bound of democracy, persecute all religion and knows how to regulate their massive population.

They are the most based country on earth and will soon take over the USA spot as the world sole superpower

You want this in your country?
With you posting on Jow Forums. If cheating in online video game docks you points what do you think your post history will do to you?

Small price to pay if it means everyone else would suffer.

this is unironically based. this is actually totally legit. make low life pieces of shit suffer and award moral people. great system desu

>>muh pol boogeyman
yeah youre talking POLitically you goddamn ape

I'm not sure if they is a good or bad thing. On ome hand this is blantant dystopian control shit, but on the other chinks in China are absolute niggers that will not fucking stop even if they run over a kid

Face it,people have different political veiws than you and calling them nazis or some shit wont change anything but show you are a child at heart.

what an orwellian nightmare
there was such a huge chance to be born a chink and i'm happy it wasn't me