Why dont girls like it when guys want to lick their feet or play with their tits? Do they hate fun?

Why dont girls like it when guys want to lick their feet or play with their tits? Do they hate fun?

Attached: chrome_2019-09-03_22-37-47.png (607x960, 995K)

give source

orogooaogoli

Why? You arent cool enough.

Bloxxxx

i am cool enough, now give a man a break and let me coom for fucks sake

Girls love that shit. You're just not good looking enough.

Most white women would find anything outside of BDSM or normal sex to be weird.

>Meet QT on Fetlife
>She comes over
>Jokingly tell her I'm going to worship her feets.
>She says that's fine
>Shit. What do now?
>Rub, kiss and lick her feets.

Not a footfag but it was pretty fun, she loved it.

Next is a footjob.

>fetlife

Unless its a normalfag it doesnt count

Oh, I don't think that's true user. I've personally never had sex with a white woman but I know guys who have and white girls do some pretty nasty shit.

>white girls do some nasty shit

Which means they are not gf material

white girls unironically have the worst pussies and the most entitlement

They are usually vegans too, which in itself is cancerous

Can someone provide a source for the image? Its fine if not

its not like black girls are even close to gf material. fucking loud bitches

There is an user from this board who produces bug crush and foot fetish videos. He hires girls he meets in real life and from reddit to do it. This is one of his models.

That's stupid to say. Just because a girl is a bit of a freak mean she's not relationship material? It doesn't necessarily mean she's a slut. I'm a guy and I was pretty weird sexually before I even knew how sex worked. Some people are just natural born freaks. Do you really want a relationship with a woman who likes to fuck missionary with the lights off over a girl who will put golf balls in her ass while she licks yours?

It takes a certain kind of guy to make them pipe down and when you do, they're really traditional, at least compared to white women. Latinas too. I've been at parties of both black and Mexican families and I never made my own plate at either. As soon as I sat down, some woman put a plate or bowl in front of me and asked what I wanted to drink. They only did that for men.

>bug crush
I think killing any living being for sexual purposes is immoral and everyone involved is a fucked up person.

I want a girl who will do kinky shit but will not go so far as to eat ass or let someone cut her and cum in her wounds ot make her fuck dogs.

If you say so. Most people dont care about bugs my dude. Only vegans. Then again everyone is a pussy nowadays so it isnt that surprising

Also you're a massive newfag if you havent heard of him by now.

Pretty sure he hired a few christians and muslim. Last year he was posting here boasting that he hired a veteranarian too. Bugs arent the same as other animals.

Kill yourself

Blox orig

It's 2019, eating ass is pretty normal nowadays

I once ate a tinder thots ass on the first date

>"its 'normal' so its good!!!

So youre a dumbass. Got it

link to a video she's in?

Where do we find his work then

Oh, please. Like you wouldn't lick your high school crushes asshole if she asked you to. Get over yourself. You and I both know that it an attractive woman randomly approached and asked you, you would lick her shitter like an apple fritter

Nice joke

Blox

Hahha NEWFAG!!! gaaaha get it guys because I've visited this website longer??? Hahsha ha get WRECKED NEWFAG HAHAHA

I will literally suck your fucking balls and lick your fucking asshole.

Man the amount of salt brine in this post is almost corrosive.

How's the tongue infection?

Sorry I don't follow Jow Forums celebs. When I see someone start to try and make an identity I ignore their shitposts

>want a girl who will do kinky shit
>but will not go so far as to eat ass
Well what the fuck do you want her to do? If eating ass is far to you, what's your idea of kinky? Fucking doggystyle?

Because footfags are fucking creeps. And they love when you play with their boobs

Die and burn in hell

Bloxhyjyby5cv4yivo

I love feet! I love teasing a guy with my feet rubbing them all over his crotch. My ex was never into it and hated my feet anywhere near his dick. Foot fetishes arent that common unfortunately..

Boy, you sure are stupid.

Bloxbyfh

LARP ALERT, LARP ALERT

Its not a larp.....

post a pic of your feet then. how much a footslut are you? or is it a larp?

I havent done much with my feet. Like I said my ex was completely against it. And how lewd.. I wouldnt show my feet off to a board of strangers.

either post your feet or get off my website, larper

How will I stay loyal to my future husband...

doesn't matter, now get to posting

If you want feet.pics go to reddit. Chan girls are impossible to persuade into doing anything.

>Why dont girls like it when guys want to lick their feet
because thats gross and degenerate

Can a guy actually explain the foot thing to me? I can vaguely understand most fixations or fetishes but I can't wrap my head around the whole feet thing.

Then you are beyond stupid

That still doesn't help me understand.

The point is that you never will understand and no amount of explanation will get you any closer. Why do some people like cilantro? Why is blue your favorite color? It's just some weird set of connections in your brain that makes feet=good. People can try and rationalize it all they want but it's ultimately an irrational affinity, same as every other fetish.

Well most fetishes have at least some vague notion of an origin point from which you can reasonably assume it stems. With feet though I don't understand it. Is it sexual dimorphism and the difference between men and women's feet? That paired with the fact that you don't often see the feet of people you aren't particularly close to are the only real "origins" I can think of to at least somewhat explain it.
>It's just some weird set of connections in your brain that makes feet=good
I don't think it would be so common if it were just a series of odd connections. I think there's something to it and I want to know what that something is.

They think it's weird to fetishize feet; However I've never met a women who didn't love foot massages.
back in HS my friends mom would always ask me to rub her feet. They were a pretty normalfag family so it wasn't odd or sexual to them.

Attached: qualityMilf44.jpg (930x697, 230K)

>"i cant possibly understand why straight guys like all parts of the female form"

Kill yourself

brown girl feet

>Kid sees adults' feet growing up
>Develops foot fetish

It isnt hard to imagine you dumb slut

I plan on it.
You see a lot of stuff growing up though.