How do I become an orbiter?

How do I become an orbiter?

Attached: DqAf-cvUUAA6mg7.jpg (747x737, 47K)

I am going to stick around on this post to see if we get some answers

Attached: 181AFB80-A7DC-4F6F-A8DF-0DAFFCBD2B40.jpg (640x640, 78K)

why would you want that?
100% originally

We all orbit a sun so we all are orbiters.

god society sucks

based 6th grade poster

>Thinks guys like the "natural" look
well I do

>How do I become an orbiter?
Be polite and non-threatening. Dress and groom preppy, you have to be clean and neat and a little nerdy. Have something to offer her: do homework for her, change lightbulbs for her, etc. Introduce her to people who are cooler/more attractive than you. If you are completely incompetent you can be her emotional tampon and listen to her complain about how chad ghosted her.

I really like skinny girls with really long hair that they put into a nerdy bun.

Attached: 1564322285236.jpg (1280x720, 420K)

why is society so occupied with sex/status?
chuckle'd

sounds cute
Where's my Becky gf?

ive always been more attracted to beckies than stacies tbqh. stacies are just too much to deal with

Honestly.
I'm bullied/robbed user from that one thread and I've been desperate to find a young mistress to feed my money.

wtf I look just like that but with bigger tits

same desu except i dont wear those retarded ass yoga pants and meme bun

I just wear leggings because theyre comfy and I'm too lazy to put in effort beyond that and a hoodie...sad!

How do you like your eggs?
pls respond

Attached: 1548111426794.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Can someone make a loyal black girl version of this? The Britnney or something, and have her only date white guys.

>I just wear leggings because theyre comfy

No u dont. You wear them because you's a hoe that want guys to look at your ass. You know what is comfier? sweatpants. I wear them because I dont want to look like a whore

Over easy or medium. I have particular taste. If you fuck up my eggs I cant fucks with you

>tfw femanon and just want to orbit cute smol twinks
>comes to r9k to anonymously flirt and be kind to anons, hope i can make them smile and make their day a little brighter
>never contactfag out of fear that things would get emotionally messy
>cuddle pillow and pretend it's a cute nerdy boy instead
feelspathetic.png

Attached: 270E731B-C186-4BFE-8261-CF85D0EC8E6D.jpg (600x600, 29K)

I'm not a cute twink but I am Jow Forums and smol

orbit me pls

>You wear them because you's a hoe that want guys to look at your ass.
Implying I ever leave my house
I don't like eggs

do you work out because you think it will make women like you more, or because you find satisfaction in it? i hope it's the latter and not the former.

Are you willing to, originally, be my gf?

How about boiled and I'll fertilise your eggs?

Attached: 1228917791294F9A9B73E59000E12243.png (700x700, 61K)

Over easy but only if I have something to sop it up. Like corned beef hash. My favorite breakfast is corned beef hash with a drizzling of BBQ sauce then covered with an over easy egg or two (depending on the amount of hash). Then a slice of toast or two, slathered with a moderately sized layer of jam/jelly. Finish with some hash browns and chocolate milk.

That is heaven on a plate.

Attached: Me right now.gif (500x500, 119K)

Oh and ketchup all over the hash browns, I forgot that part.

Attached: Cute.gif (497x338, 200K)

Just befriend a girl that you desperately want to fuck and never make a move. Simple.

Also, you can add some Van de Camps pork and beans (not shilling, that's just my favorite) to make it into dinner.

Attached: Chinese waifu armour 2.jpg (868x1160, 303K)

This sounds like a lot of food and effort. Are you a woman of large size?
I may be too lazy for your taste.
sounds good though

Attached: 1519511688496s.jpg (243x250, 5K)