What jobs do you Uni bots work?

Unfortunately I think I might need a part time job next semester. I have a few years experience as a line cook in various shit-tier chain restaurants but I really have no desire to go back to that. What kind of jobs can a student get that aren't horribly unpleasant?

>Food delivery
This would be my choice %100 but I don't own a car, don't have my loiscense, no way of getting either any time soon

Attached: 1564969740918.jpg (1242x1219, 235K)

what about baking and cake decorating

I'm applying for all the Starbucks locations in a 15 mile radius near me. Doing this so I can be around girls (bitches are druggos for coffee), and maybe it can lead me to hate women even more. Your thots?

Attached: crxMsWF_d.jpg (640x800, 49K)

I can't even find a part time job. I feel like they're harder to find than full time jobs.
There's tons of full time factory jobs where you break your back for pennies, but next to zero comfy part time jobs.
I just want to work 15-25 hours a week at a liquor store and sit behind a counter all day. Why can't I find one?

Nightshift Starbucks could be pretty cozy. I've heard that they're pretty picky about who they hire though. I'm a straight white man so I think they won't hire me.

Attached: hormtlar.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

I'm working at an entomology lab, although it's a job that i love i don't get much money

That sounds really cozy. Are you a Biology student?
>although it's a job that i love i don't get much money
Thats exactly what I'm looking for. I'm worried that my loan application might get denied so I'd just need to make enough to finance a poor student life.

I have never seen a straight white male working in a Starbucks ever, so I guess you are screwed.

Hopefully I will get hired for data collection part time, just to go to lecture and ask students to do some module survey. Had the interview earlier today and will get the result by Friday.

Honestly I can't get any part time outside of uni-related shit because everyone and their mother expect years of experience. Finding paid work in uni is probably the best bet.

>Are you a Biology student?

Close enough but no, i'm an agronomy student, but i'm planning to become an entomologist after my graduation

Attached: 1568202470487.jpg (236x350, 17K)

They do hire them but they are always in a managerial role lol. They have the white male do the important shit while the monkeys and women blend the drinks.

>What jobs do you Uni bots work?
Yes, I am unironically a janitor. But my city's community center, not the campus.

Attached: just hq.jpg (759x508, 225K)

user get a campus desk job. You can do homework all day.

I work in a bar, have a good team and the work suits me so is good fun.

Also help with lectures sometimes, less fun but is only a couple of hours a week and it's basically just chatting students through their work.

Did some agency stuff over the summer, that might be a shout OP, that way you can work a selection of things, you generally meet new people each time and get friendly with the familiar faces. Did some removals work with agencies, quite enjoyed that too.

>selling product is not important to a business

I work at Target (retail), which sucks ass, and I manage a Jimmy John's. I used to be a driver for JJ. Great hours and easy as fuck to work in the store too. Think about it: you just assemble breads, veggies and meats. No cooking or any of that gay shit.

>tfw my single mom struggled hard to pay tuition, my rent and provide me an allowance while I sat back, drank booze & smoked pot on that allowance without having to take a job.

Attached: baby-pepe-55697299.png (500x619, 79K)

I recently graduated but still do research at my uni, besides that I teach a general chemistry lab course (at the same uni) as my actual job. Just got it recently and it's my first job, feels kind of weird to actually think that I have a job

i work backstage at a theater setting up the lights and stuff. it's pretty comfy :)
i heard about it through my friend and got hired pretty much instantly cause they needed more people.

>i heard about it through my friend
I think this is probably the #1 way to get comfy jobs. Unfortunately I have no friends.

Currently working in a sex shop
It's very chill, the lady that hired me it's super nice and they let me cook my own dinner here. And also bring my laptop to do uni work, but it depress me that a lot of cute couples came here to experiment and the other day, a couple came and they seem soo happy :(

working Food Service at the commons at our college. making pizzas was fun but i've so far been placed in mainly slower areas like the salad bar and the one time i served spaghetti and meatballs
>this kills the ADHD

I hated working in a kitchen because it was always so greasy and hot. Also getting a dinner rush was so damn uncomfortable. I'd love somewhere kind of relaxed and sanitary. Some user posted about liquor stores, maybe I'll look into that.

if it makes you feel better, when I say I heard about it through a friend I mean I literally heard her talking to another classmate about her job, went over and then asked her more about it and then emailed her boss asking for a job. so, I didn't actually have any formal connection. don't lose hope :)

I work as a security guard while going to college.

I've heard that you need to get some bullshit certificate and training. How annoying/time consuming was getting the prerequisites?

6 weeks course then physical and theoretical tests, plus the gun one. I'm not american though so I don't know how it works there.

I tried pizza delivery, but that shit sucks when half the people you deliver to are meth heads or heroin addicts and they pay in exact change. Thanks for making me walk right into the middle of the projects for nothing.

The tutoring job I got after that was cash, though. Highest paid student positions, and I got to talk with other people who weren't idiots.

>I'm not american
I'm not either. Maybe I'll look into it. How much do you make? What are your hours?

900 euros working 5 days a week, night shift. My family needs the money and the work is kinda easy so I can't complain much.