Ask a unicorn anything

I'm vegan, have never done drugs, and have had sex in person. I'm not posting proof because I don't want to be stalker fodder.

Ask me anything

Attached: 1568728145133.jpg (544x434, 21K)

*have never had sex in person

Sorry for the typo

why is the sky blue or sometimes grey?

I don't know the answer, I'll pass. Sorry, use google

What the fuck does that even mean? In person? So youre a camwhore?

>cam-whore
You mean sex worker? I don't do that.
I only e-dated people, but no physical sex in person

why are you vegan & why is it wrong to eat meat if animals naturally do this, and we have omnivore teeth?

Same reason as the other vegan anons, I want to care about someone

how do I(robot) find and date a unicorn (bio female?

Just treat them nice and don't be unstable, and you'll have her. But sometimes things still don't work out, so be mentally prepared

I haven't done anything in person, which makes me a unicorn, hence this thread

is it for religious purposes?

How big is your penis?

originalio

Nope, it just never happened.

Don't have one, but I would prefer a small one. thanks

Who are the people you e-dated? What did you do with them?

>Don't have one
Ugh, fine. How big is your "boy pussy" or "boy clit" or whatever the fuck you trannies call your cock?

We e-dated and e-talked, its self-explanatory. watched movies.

>unstable
That's just my personality.

Have you turned down opportunities ? If so, why ?

I have no testosterone in my body, I'm sorry.
Also I'm pretty sure trans people can pretend to be cis in real life...

Nope, it was just talking, hanging out and going out with friends,

>treat them nice
That was a joke.

So no one irl has ever made moves on you ?

Not to be indelicate, but are you fat and/or ugly ?

>and you'll have her
It takes two to tango.

>unstable
You don't know me at all. We don't all start at the same place in life, and I'm pretty well adjusted for what I have had to deal with. Do I fuck up? Yes. Plus I'm working through some stuff and there is context you are lacking. Even I look back and readjust myself. Live and learn. These statements may not be for you specifically, stranger.

What is the capital of Nicaragua?

>Ask me anything
Is a 9 inch pp b-big?

Attached: 1568124311720.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

I meant a gf would like stability, but that means everyone.

.....? why would everyone do that? I just hung out with people as friends, not sure what you mean

>so be mentally prepared
Some things take time to process. Some things are justifiable in impacting you.

Turn the mirror on yourself and your actions, ms plausible deniability.
I mean, not you, complete stranger poster.

>Ask a unicorn anything
unicorn, would you please leave? your thread isn't good

when in a 2 month period the 2 people I talked to the most about life died and I found out I have a rare physical illness in a 2 month period, I talked to someone who seemed the easiest to talk to, but regretted it
As far as I know everyone's life is dark. Talking about it isn't really effort well spent. Bobby Fischer's dying words were the most healing thing is human touch i.e. or just being with each other

>but sometimes things don't work out
They certainly don't if you never try.
Last sounding board reply, I promise, stranger.

Your reason for
>no physical sex in person
was that
>it just never happened

I'm asking why it never happened.

It never happened because I just hung out with people and never deviated from that into sex.

Sorry my threads aren't good, these things just happen

By choice or lack of interest ?

How old are you ?

>unstable
In my mind there was an imagined you, and that imagined you wanted things to proceed, even if I was a humpled crunk, and I couldn't let you wait any longer.
Last last sounding board reply.

Age and how long have you been vegan?

What's your life plan going forward?

Keep living, I don't want to die.

I am a adult, but I don't want to be e-famous so I won't answer the other question

>unstable
Okay, maybe my interpretation of reality is a little askew and requires contact with reality on occasion. A prolonged state of unrequited love impacts the faculties too.

What illness do you have, dear stranger?

>I'm vegan
Do not want

You should care about the farmers who sell meat and about your health which generally benefits from a diet that includes meat in moderation. If you care about animals that much, go volunteer at a shelter instead of pretending that Not Eating is activism

So much for
>Ask me anything

>vegan
More like virgin incel

Attached: 1567108661397.jpg (828x851, 72K)

Watson incurred heavy penalties for hinting at differences among races. The biggest argument I know against racism is that a single difference in DNA can lead to substantial changes. It's hard to say one race is intrinsically superior to another when inferior/superiority based on genes has the possibility of being so volatile

these are bad arguments friendo sorry
>farmers
If someone is selling a product whose production is fundamentally immoral, its not wrong to not support that even if it might hurt the person selling it (an exaggeration). We dont say ahh but if you dont buy slaves how will the slavers feed their families?
>moderation
This one is just not true sorry
>caring
Lots of vegans volunteer at shelters so idk what ur point there is. Fundamentally if someone cares about animals they shouldnt pay someone else to torture and kill them for meat.

Most vegans are femoids so incorrect bucko. Femcels dont exist.

idk, moving however closer to the solution is the primary strategy for many things

Humans are the only living thing on Earth that are separated into races.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but our beliefs influence our lives/personalities which is maybe the more important thing

>immoral
wrong
>not true
absolutely true
>lots of
do you volunteer? that's how you show you care. eating meat or not is irrelevant to that point.

>scientifically speaking x matters most but our beliefs matter more when x isn't good for my ideology
Kike

Do you want to be a second woman or do you mean something else by unicorn?