Me after stretching my penis skin in a bathroom stall every hour, every day, for years...

Me after stretching my penis skin in a bathroom stall every hour, every day, for years, because my parents were retarded enough to happily dippily doopily check the "Would you like for your son to be circumcised?" checkbox at the hospital.

Attached: tenor.gif (640x360, 1.08M)

if I wasn't such a beta, I'd sue my parents for telling the doctors to cut a part of my penis off. pretty sure that's why I have autism now. I have no fucking clue why nobody questions this barbaric practice. yes I know the stupid kellogg retard brainwashed people into doing it here and yes I know it's not as bad as female genital mutilation. but that doesn't mean a baby boy's first experience in the world should be having the most sensitive part of his dick snipped off

im a jew and i dont bitch and moan about it like you sad boring cunts. call me a kike or whatever but this is the least important thing in life that you could possibly imagine. people are forced into the pain of existence so what's the difference if they're forced into one more stupid thing.

I'll do it on behalf of OP; shut your fucking mouth kike. mutilating babies dicks is no laughing matter

Why don't you finish the job and get rid of the rest then?

I also worry that circumcision caused my autism, on top of parents being 42 when I was born. Parents fucking ruined my life, I cant feel social joy.

>people are forced into the pain of existence so what's the difference if they're forced into one more stupid thing.
is this the logic your people use to justify all of the other needless atrocities they commit?

Stretching your dick skin to nigger-rig a foreskin is never going to bring back your chopped off nerve endings or remove scar tissue. Your dick is circumcised and there's nothing you can ever do to change that. Accept it like a man and stop mutilating your dick even further.

Attached: 1548961456480.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

I'm not really assmad about getting my dick snipped. Apparently the doctor who did it took off as little as possible because I have basically none of the issues people complain about with being circumcised. I do think that people need to increase awareness about it though that it's only common in the USA because the cornflakes man went on a dick ravaging crusade.

Masturbation is much more fun when you can slide skin over the glans. Also makes penis look cuter (you rarely see a circumcised femboy, right?)

I still never got the 'circumcised guys can't move their skin up over their glands' thing.

Man I guess you've never seen a Muslim circumcision then

Did the rabbi go sucky sucky on it? Do you have AIDS now?

Yeah of course the fucking kike would downplay circumcision. Day of the oven soon for you rats.

The unholy kike yet again proving that he has no connection to the holy and the clearheaded. Seethe kike, all what you people do is bumble in a non ending sea of flames attempting to create solid ground out of thin air, most of you can't even conjur the self consciousness needed to realize the system you stand in, and anything that exists beyond it. You're the antihuman

>my parents were retarded enough to happily dippily doopily check the "Would you like for your son to be circumcised?" checkbox at the hospital.
Why did they do it? Religious reasons? Anti-masturbation? Projection from Dad? Mom preferring snipped dicks?

>Everyone else in the family has it
>It's normal
>Some families just do it

I want to rope

I was born in Japan and my parents had to forcefully argue the docs out of circumcising me. I would imagine in America the checkbox says "Would you like us to NOT circumcise your son?" making it that tiny bit easier to just leave it blank.

Anyway, it makes me sad every time I think about it. The brainwashing goes really deep, right into the institutions, and shit won't change until people change it.

> this is the least important thing in life that you could possibly imagine

Oof. Rarely have I seen a piece of bait so simple yet so powerful.

I'm a Jew, uncut and 17cm.
Eat shit cutfag lol

>you rarely see a circumcised femboy, right?
Most of them and the trannies online are American and circumcised what are you talking about