Have I passed the test?

russhit go back

Yes
No
No

agreed
only moeshit
agreed

theirs many anime targeted at adults and why would you ever criticize someone as an individual just on something they do on their spare time. Thats like saying your a manchild for browsing on Jow Forums. dor all you know the fuicking ceo of microsoft could like anime and i know for a fact that hes more responsible than you. why dont you think before you start shit posting nigger

Attached: 1491079494415.jpg (1600x1429, 253K)

yes
yes
NO

Anime IS for children, you fuck. Just because some are violent in nature doesn't mean you have any business watching it as a 20+ year old person

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-015919~01.png (1920x859, 535K)

all true
dumb tranny

wonder what he meant by plebfilter

The redpill

It means if you don't like this shows or can't watch them until end (find it boring for example) then you're pleb.
The same is for moe. If you don't like moe...

>If you don't like moe...
You're a straight man

ok so what if its for kids you can watch what ever the fuck you want as long as youre a responsible human being you autistic fuck

Nah, get a redpilled haircut and a job, you meme loving queer

thats what a responsible human being does Mohammed

Nice dubs

no one can stop you from being a child but dont pretend like you don't deserve shit for it

Ah, so basically, if I don't like mass produced, status quo targeted, substance lacking trash, I'm a pleb? I mean, I guess that makes sense, because the average person isn't masochistic enough to put up with "onii-nyan" "kawaii-chan!" "sugoi desu neeee~" "Kyun~" for 20x13 minutes. Now of course, there's exceptions, like The Asuka Show, or Azumanga Daioh, or WataMote, but I refuse to sit through 13 episodes of underaged fox lesbians running some boring inn and basically being lolsorandumXD! There's no real substance, and we get something equally as soul draining multiple times any season.
I like cute girls, sure, but there becomes a certain point where it just becomes excessive. I'd rather be a pleb than an elitist drone. I'll take my Clangfest 2016 over your imouto any day, thank you very much.

>watching anime makes you a child even if you have a wife. kids, job, and a car because virgin basement dwelling autist on an anonymous image board said so

totally unbased and bluepilled

OP sucks dick
OP likes to be anally raped
OP is a faggot

Attached: 1527855243422.png (459x443, 129K)

no
no
no
op is a faggot

Attached: 11.gif (172x257, 116K)

yes
no
yes

>For all you know the CEO of microsoft could like anime

Indeed we do not know. But I'd place money of the fact that the CEO doesn't have time for such silly things.

OP shall be cursed for a thousand years

dumbtranny