Is this the Final Sin of r9k?

Is this the Final Sin of r9k?

Attached: Hey+fedorad+fucks_06a171_5202740.jpg (496x2126, 281K)

Holy shit, this is old. I remember seeing this in 2011.

>the future
>the past
>w*men talking about either if these things
Women dont think about any of those things dumbass. They dont even think about securing the "future of our species" because they bitched and moaned about making abortions legal

Attached: IMG_20190915_015754_647.jpg (710x710, 46K)

>Put alot of effort in
>Swallowed my fears and made a move
>Still failed
>Now she's banging my roomate

I haven't sinned, the world is imperfect and unpredictable.

And I'm not the only one who is aware of that.

op didn't make the image you fucking idiot. Its like a decade old

Picture is true. We will only deny it because cope. We are boring cunts and it's no wonder woman go for "normies".

Men don't care about securing the future of our species either retard. No man has ever had sex thinking "I want to make sure the human species survives". I hate when men try to act like we're the most noble, honorable, bastions of integrity in existence. It's always the worst kind of person saying this shit.

Trying with one person barely counts as effort.

Orbiting the same girl for years is past effort, it's pathetic.

Speak for yourself, I have exciting hobbies like petting dogs and compulsively rewatching The Office on Netflix.

Oh. You think I'm an incel or something.

No, I've been with women before. I just wanted to date this one badly.

Nope! No orbiting.

We went out on a few dates, she turned me down, and I moved on. Or at least I thought I did, until I heard her moaning through my bedroom wall, lol

>We
fuck right off fag

Attached: go away nigger.jpg (258x303, 11K)

>i-im different!
Cope.

Lmao
Who the fuck even is a nice guy anymore? I'm an unapologetic asshole that only shows his soft side when asked about it. Women find me to be fun as fuck they just get put off by how strange and alien my personality is. In other words they can't relate to me.

Attached: image.jpg (242x520, 26K)

Those women are boring cunts who normcucks put up with for sex.

Kill me please oreganoli

>be betaboy nice guy
>didn't get me anywhere
>one day I get pissed off that women don't like me
>go on online dating and start scraping the bottom of the barrel
>single moms, disabled women, ugly women, fat women. It doesn't matter
>act like I want to get in a relationship with them, when I actually just want to fuck them
>fuck these women on the first or second date, then ignore their calls
>fuck over 100 different women in a year. Not one of them was better than a 2/10

It's not much of an accomplishment, but my self-esteem is a lot better, I'm more confident, and I'm not putting pussy on a pedestal. Three decades of not having sex made me distrustful of women, and rightfully so. I know some Chads from school who are now divorced and penniless because the Stacys found Turbo Chads.

Sure, maybe I'm a decade and a half behind everyone else, but at least I now have an accurate view on women. And on the plus side I have fucked (and then ignored) more women than I have been rejected by women. So it sort of feels as though I'm the winner, here.

Attached: bubbles.jpg (250x190, 4K)

I should have added that I was 28 when I lost my virginity.

>that jpg
>my interpretation
"UNGA BUNGA SEMEN IN PUSSY AWOOGA"
how absolutely retarded

Attached: 338274_07big.jpg (800x1200, 102K)

I prefer this one, personally.

Attached: file.png (569x3500, 1.52M)

I wonder what live journal Ramona flowers worshiping whore wrote this screed lol. The mind of r/inceltears manifest.