Why are tripfags so aggressive?

Why are tripfags so aggressive?

Attached: Ⰼ.png (504x593, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartproxy.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder which tripfag made this waste of a thread.

THey see you as competition for attention

That's why i'm going to become an avatarfag. I have seen the truth already.

Makes sense. They always seem to be trying to gain the approval of anonymous users by being very rude to me.
What are you gonna avatarfag as?

Attached: Ⰰ.png (420x588, 115K)

AS myself, a pretentious french fag who drinks too much. And for that to work, i need to start drawing my avatar and his reactions, maybe i will make it a girl for kek purposes

Definitely make it a girl. It's not avatarfagging if it's not a girl character.

Attached: Ⰺ.png (460x577, 118K)

Ok, makes sense.

In the past 2 days i slept only 3 hours, what do you think about that?

maybe because your an avatarfag and you care about things like "people being mean" online

Tripfags, namefags and avatarfags are all cut from the same cancerous cloth. The only reason to have a trip is if you're the OP and you're posting things specifically relevant in the way that you need an identity for just that thread. Any other reason is for narcissism and attention seeking.

Attached: 2312312313.png (994x548, 594K)

Do you do that often? How's your sleep schedule in general? I haven't gone to sleep before midnight since high school and tend to sleep around 5 hours. Recently been doing over 14 per day, but now I'm back to 4-5.
I'm just wondering. It's a bit funny that the people who hate me, an attention whore, the most, are attention whores themselves.

Attached: Ⰷ.png (461x574, 118K)

reminder that avatarfags are worse than name/tripfags because at least you can filter the latter

Sadly, yes. This year has been the worse, i have been sleeping like only 4 hours normally unless i black out. Sometimes i just sleep 1 hour or less and other times stay awake for a few days.

I also used to sleep like 16 hours a day, but that was on meds. As a kid i would never sleep at night, only in class during the day, i guess that's the reason behind all this or idk.

Do you feel like the lack of sleep has severely deteriorated your mental capacity? I can't even read a book. I constantly forget what I'm reading about and can't concentrate.

Attached: Ⰶ.png (600x600, 152K)

They are just as bad as you though, avatarfag.
By the way was that actually a picture of you?

namefags and tripfags are probably all jealous of you. they get hardly even half the attention you do; there can only be one queen of Jow Forums

Yes in a few ways. But i can still read a book just fine, i have been reading Camus for the past 2 months every night since i never got into him. Films are different, i used to love films more than anything but now I cannot even watch one for more than 10 mins without pausing it to do something else or realize i was just not focusing on it.

Is that a recent change for you?

i dont hate you for being an attention whore i believe neither tripfags or avatar fags are normaly whores, i hate you for being a goofy fucking tard that i cant take seriously because you spam pictures constantly. If you want to be known be a tripfag its universally known that avatarfags are worst then tripfags you crossed eyed pile of cum socks.

attention whores*
-sorry i frogot to type that in im multi tasking

yeah but aiste is an exception. she's above them all

I don't think so. Just happened over time. I literally peaked in 5th grade after winning some math/history contests. Teacher warned that it's not uncommon for kids to completely fall off at that age. She was right. I think one ability I retained is to give a bullshit speech. That's why I'm in political science haha.

Attached: Ⰱ.png (441x595, 121K)

I see, i never really cared about school or anything of the like, still did not had bad grades, just average and I didn't do homework or any other kind of shit, only sometimes.

Wait, you went back to uni? Good for you.
I have always been good at lying and pretending in real life, comes natural. No wonder i have been or was a NEET for so long without neetbux. Shit sucks being a fucking wagie now. Like i feel i just got home but somehow 5 hours are gone and I didn't do shit yet, still need to make dinner.

No. I actually haven't gone back haha. They've been calling me every day though. Probably want me to pay my debt.

Attached: Ⰵ.png (600x600, 146K)

lmao, why not pay it then so they stop calling. It must be annoying. Gladly it was my mom who paid for college, i have no debt.

Because I don't want to interact with them. It's awkward. I always tell myself I'll answer tomorrow, but I sleep till like 2pm, and am too tired and grumpy to answer them. It's like 600 euros anyway. Who cares. They can fuck off.

Attached: Ⰳ.png (478x600, 134K)

Well, i guet what you mean, but they are jews, they want their money hahaha.
I never want to answer when i get calls.

Mom even made another mistake when i was in college, she gave me a credit card, and she was mad when she found out how much i spent the first month. It was only suppsed to pay for college and food and i used it to buy meaningless games and online shit.

Same. I'm retarded with money. I mean you know how much I've spent here alone.

Attached: Ⰻ.png (600x600, 167K)

That...will be a problem for me if i avatarfag. I can only pay for the shitty 25 bucks proxies shit. Didn't think of that.

And honestly, i know how much proxies are, but I don't have an idea or estimate on how much.

The one I use is 100$ per month. But I think there are cheaper ones.

Attached: Ⰹ.png (467x591, 122K)

Jesus, i dont know if i will be able to afford that. Care to tell me the name, if you can?

This thread has inspired me to become a tripfag.

smartproxy.com
I just picked the first one when googling "rotating proxy" and stuck with it. You can do some research, I think Akko used a cheaper one.

Attached: 056.png (600x600, 319K)