Why do people vehemently deny sexual selection being unfair?

Why do people vehemently deny sexual selection being unfair?

Attached: 1538932956737.png (1060x984, 621K)

Damn, I'm 5'9, almost made it bros

Just be over 5ft9 bro its not that hard.

becuase you are a whiny incel and the notion of """"fairness"""" in sexual selection is fundamentally retarded.

it's fair because short men are genetically inferior

There's forced fairness everywhere else in society, why teh fuck not in sexual selection?

oh yeah it was called marriage and slutshaming

Attached: 1508748220902.jpg (1068x980, 382K)

If genetically inferior men are doomed to a life of celibacy, than why do we even exist in the first place? Shouldn't we have been weeded out of the gene pool a long long time ago?

nah sexual selection only started about 5 years ago.

But why 5 years ago? What the fuck is so special about this entire era, the 21st century?

Girls became smart

In my opinion, to a certain extent its unfair to not go out with someone based off of a physical attribute. But the issue is there is a major double standard in the sense that you can judge a guy on his physical attributes such as height, face, dick size, and more but you can't judge a woman on any of her physical attributes without you being looked down upon and being treated like an asshole. Because the truth is that it's not about them not liking the idea of shallow people but that they want to judge other people about their looks but not be judged about their own looks.

>Why do people vehemently deny sexual selection being unfair?

Life is unfair, get over it

Attached: 1554095391042.jpg (831x799, 55K)

There was a time when young men 18-30 died in wars. During WW1, something like 30% of all soldiers died.

They were always smart. I think they have more power now, which means it's bad news for men who have little to no power. Having bad social skills and being unconventional looking plus being a "nerdy white beta male in his 20's" is how you end up a loser with women.

Yeah. I was told that constantly as a child.

People like me are the face of white male privilege and thus the object of hate to all of the others, including women who are usually very liberal. There's not sympathy for the weird white guy that ended up a failure, there's only hate.

>Nerdy men cannot score

Attached: 7496C4DE-0A61-422B-8B65-9614E8AE14EC.jpg (450x335, 49K)

But war surely isn't the answer to this loneliness shit?

those men used to be literal slaves.

Well it must be nice failing on easy mode.

Of course they can't. I'm talking real nerds, the kind that have bad social skills, social anxiety, an inability to connect with others and usually right wing views due to the anger that stems from their rejection and not to mention the misfortune of being naturally ugly. Top it off with low self esteem, depression and a desperation for approval from the opposite sex. I'm that kind of fucking nerd. I was always the goofy weirdo all throughout school. I wish it couldn't been a different outcome for me. I would love to wake up one day as the attractive successful happy dude or at least the dude who doesn't give a shit when he's beat down.

Be in my shoes and you will change your mind pal. No hate for you, I'm just letting you know that not all of us are better off.

No, but even Chad and Brad can die in the chaos of war, opening some opportunities for lesser men.

sauce in this image?

Go to a convention and meet real nerds.

Attached: 480A501F-F349-4353-8521-732A4C499443.png (1334x750, 1.85M)

Exactly. But I think the face is the most important aspect of attraction. Not everybody can be a model because of how their face looks.

Because the ones its unfair to are young non Chad males, which society considered to be entirely disposable.

What's really bad is when the young Chad males join in with it because they think if they point enough figures they'll be welcomed into the safe group, which will never happen.

Sexual selection is fundamentally unfair because 5% more males than females are born.
And no, this ratio does not even out when the kids turn 20, it evens out when they turn 50.

Lesser men don't get any opportunities. I don't know where you seem to think that we are all of a sudden going to just become more attractive because women change their mind.

No thanks. I don't blend in with the video game or anime crowds. I don't care about that stuff and besides, they are all active in their dating and social lives. I don't fit in with any groups.

Nah i probably wouldn't to be quite honest.

5'9 to 6'0 is average for europeans so
doesn't affect me really lol

>life is unfair, get over it
What if I told you, "no"?

This. Why do some people say it's okay this way when, if anything is ever unfair for women, it gets fixed instantly to be in favor of them? Sexual selection is outdated in a society that already breaks nature.

but we need to be 'fair' to niggers, spics, fags, kikes, and women right?

if everyone else gets gibs I want my pussy gibs

>niggers spics fags kikes and women
all of these races are more important to society than incels.

Enjoy your relative freedom. A thousand years ago you would have either been a peasant or a slave doing backbreaking work, and sent off to die in wars if necessary. You would never even get a chance to have a gf, so consider yourself lucky.

Women will always win no matter what. They are not capable of empathizing with the bottom of the barrel men like us. They are too privileged, if they live in America and Canada.

And incels are probably more likely to successfully overturn all of civilization if shunned than any other group in history. Befriend them now if you want to see a non-radioactive sky.

Of course they win. They are the receiving sex. Men are the competitors. Thrive or submit, eat or be eaten, win or die. Number one law of nature.

Attached: 1437834590600.png (1600x960, 462K)

in the early 2000's and before you could get away with being average to under average in looks and get a girl

post-smartphone it's impossible. if you're 5'9 or whatever you have to have STATUS.

Incels wear diapers and play Minecraft. We should not care

im 5'9 and white, id rather be another race and tall.

>that pic
lmaoski

Do you honestly want to be with a girl who's only with you because she feels sorry for you?

>unfair
Most men are above 5'9. Seems pretty fair to me.

>tfw 5'9''
why am I alive

What is this from OP. I want to feel bad

>And incels are probably more likely to successfully overturn all of civilization if shunned than any other group in history
Most of you can't even muster up the motivation to go outside. You literally have no skills except for the ability to masturbate to things that would make most people sick and fire a gun indiscriminately into a crowd. You won't do anything.

Attached: DE1EAAA7-E8D7-4198-8073-4FDA26CB2D28.jpg (480x640, 12K)

This. I see gargantuan asians and mexicans now. Yet here I am.

>waaaah being attractive is unfair
Get over it faggot, you are genetic run off. This was predestined to be your fate. No one cares if it's unfair.

You can still get away with it. You just have to talk to girls in person. Womens standards seem so high because they only announce their standards online, where they have access to any man they want. In real life, they only have access to what they see so their standards when it comes to looks are a lot lower. Same for men.

This is why rape should be legal.
>inb4 "dis y u inkwell"
I'll ram my dick down your throat

you're probably american

Im 5'9 in Norway

I just don't know what makes me so undesirable.

why do you care OP? there's nothing we can do about it. we're genetic trash and nobody will ever love us. I say, coom until the end and quit trying to ask normalfags to care about you because they never will. at the very least, they may think about us a bit once we kill ourselves. but until then, we coom.

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU GET

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

Attached: pppp.jpg (327x239, 10K)

because suckers that are genetic failures still have their uses in society. these guys need hope, if they don't have hope they turn into useless people that don't pay taxes and don't contribute. that's what its all about. you either win, you become a sucker, or you drop out

Do you work out? Do you have good hygiene and eat right? Are you confident? Do you act weird or disrespectful around people? Do you have a good career?

If no to any, then address that point and fix yourself.

so the only guys who get gfs work out, have good hygiene and eat right, are confident, dont act weird or disrespectful around people, and have a good career?

what alien utopia do you live it lmao

No, but it increases your chances and will make you a happier person. Why would you not want to improve yourself?

if you were a happier person you wouldn't be here, so yea it didn't do much for you

I'm very happy with my life. I stay on this website because I grew up with it.

no you aren't, ive had this same argument with you a couple times now

Just-world thinking. Also nobody gives a shit about males, including males themselves.

I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not them. If you're unhappy, then use that as fuel to change yourself. Projecting your unhappiness onto others will just make you bitter.

im pretty sure you are. there arent many people on r9k that write like they are a youtube fitness instructor lol

1. Not fat. BMI is 23.4
2. Take showers twice a day
3. Eat okay. No carbs. Mostly low carb and homemade meals.
4. No. I am not confident.
5. I try to make eye contact and smile at people but I don't like socializing.
6. Nope. I work a low paying job but I work full time and do overtime.

this guy is going to tell you to get fit and get a better job. these types of people just dont have any good advice, theyre just autismos trying to be a life coach

I promise I'm not. I rarely go on Jow Forums, and post here even less. I'm on Jow Forums for Jow Forums and /ck/

Because it's not fucking important

tinder and other dating apps optimized the unconscious selection process that they already intuitively possessed. furthermore, bitches now openly communicate this optimization on social media. so yea there's been an exponential "awakening" so to speak. Society used to be for men, but the more we cater to women the worse this shit gets

Overly simplistic advice, sure, but why is that bad advice? If you want to lay around and feel sorry for yourself all day while blaming other people for your problems, then I guess that's your decision, but don't drag people down to your level for wanting something better.

Someone has to slave away to pay for women's entitlements.

Attached: 2_B-EmuA9JC2DVuNVYr_-YlM2SMQgxaKZnFTucnVBCc.jpg (583x960, 87K)

lol, thats all you had isnt it? just basic tard advice. there are people on this board right now that are fit and have good jobs and still can't find anyone. some people are just broken, don't have luck, and don't have many opportunities. thats why its stupid advice. its like telling someone to go just go to college. do you have any idea how many idiots are on this board that went to college and it did nothing for them?

If you follow their advice they just move the goalposts to something else. That's all what normalfag advice is.

All these men just need to shower.

Attached: D21MPkPW0AEiL0N.jpg (1128x858, 68K)

i guarantee this idiot is now going to say something about defeatism. i swear these people must all watch the same youtube videos or something because they all sound like clones of each other. the same arguments over and over and over. its so boring

If somebody's fit and has a good job, yet still has trouble finding a partner, and they happen to hang out on *this* board, that usually means their personality is shit in a very specific kind of way. Why would a woman with any sort of options whatsoever want to be with someone who just views her as a glorified servant that makes babies? Yeah some people are born in bad circumstances, but you know how you stay in those circumstances? You blame everybody else because you're too pathetic to help yourself, and yes, college will do nothing if you major in feminist dance theory.

If you wanted to help yourself, what advice would you give?

>If somebody's fit and has a good job, yet still has trouble finding a partner, and they happen to hang out on *this* board, that usually means their personality is shit in a very specific kind of way

goddamn you red pillers make me laugh. sometimes you guys are even more sad than blue pillers, its hilarious. victim of circumstance is very much a thing, some people are just fucked. this doesnt even apply to me because i got lucky and have a gf and a good job, but some people are just fucked, and your larping boomer bullshit about effort is a joke. youre a dull stereotype and you have nothing

Learn what locus of control means, victim baby

thanks for proving you can't even read you idiot zoomer. go lift until a girl loves you, its never going to happen

I never said that being a victim of circumstance wasn't a real thing, but what percentage of people on this board do you honestly think match that description? How many people are so deformed and mentally disabled that they genuinely can't do anything? I'd bet anything that most of the people here have nobody to blame but themselves.

Because unfair means it's bad. I don't want my preferences to be bad. I want my preferences to be left alone so I can exercise them and get what I want. Things being "fair" is just about you getting what you want, which I don't want. So I'll argue endlessly that this is fair, and I'll find a way no matter how you phrase your ideas.

Attached: 1405389892298.gif (250x200, 882K)

>Why do people vehemently deny sexual selection being unfair?
because not all chicks care about height, one of my closest friend's bf is a 5'7 mexican manlet.
he owns her whole heart

Ive been married for 8 years, lazy ass

there are plenty on this board that are just victims of circumstance. you are going after a specific type of person because you have a fetish for punishing lazy people, thats really all you want to do, you know you can't really help these people, but you want to act like you want to help them to seem like a good guy, but you really just want to shit on them to make yourself feel better
i used to do that too, thats how i know

No girl actually rejects a guy for being 5'9 (unless the girl is taller than 5'9 herself).

It's an incel excuse to so they don't have to take responsibility for being a failure if they can blame it on their height.

then kys, idgaf