Veganism general

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable. the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering

why do carnicucks claim to love animals when they really only love cute, fluffy animals like dogs and cats while having no concern about the mass slaughter of pigs and cattle?

Attached: kVOhPoO.jpg (800x800, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlC4b9viTA
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
youtube.com/watch?v=h3aLioDNAYg
youtube.com/watch?v=jXjQh_bqtIM
youtube.com/watch?v=iubf1oJdQQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wV5Hod9-wDg
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
youtube.com/watch?v=WM33Hr94SKw
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

animals exist for the purpose of human consumption, its in the bible

If you eat meat you might care about pets, but you don't give a shit about animals. That's fine, it's your thing, but admit it.

because im borderline sociopathic and i don't care about the feelings of animals :)

>its in the bible

the bible also explicitly requires human sacrifice, animal sacrifice, and also condones slavery, killing non-virgin women, and killing gays. literally moses committed genocide and had his army rape and pillage other armies, and it was though to be moral because they werent part of this "lE sPeCiAl TrIbE" so it was okay

is slavery, killing of gays and women, and human sacrifice also okay because sky-daddy told you to do so? do you listen to everything in the book blindly without thinking about it?

Attached: 1565952985014.jpg (607x767, 89K)

cool, so you dont mind being an immoral hypocrite?

would you also support dog fighting?
would you also support kicking and curb stomping dogs for fun?
would you also support hunting for fun?
would you also support the war on weak countries where you kill the men and rape the women?

dont you think this is a tad bit hypocritical of you?

would you be okay with being on the recieving end of this? would you be okay with a superior race of humans or aliens enslaving or killing people because they are smarter?

im sure faggots like you would cry crododile tears all day if some wild rabid niggers cape and killed your children, yet you abuse and kill animals for fun. ENDLESS hypocrisy

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisy.jpg (1266x1268, 260K)

heres the resources. educate yourself on the topic of veganism today. theres no excuse to being ignorant of the science or philosophical arguments in 2019

you have to be a vegan to be a robot. veganism is an exceptionally robot philosophy if you actually thought about it for more than 2 seconds. its just the reduction in animal suffering. if you wouldnt be okay with killing dogs for fun, why are you killing pigs for fun?

comfy vegan street interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4

horrors of slaughterhouses:
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A

horrors of the dairy industry:
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4

understanding why we eat pigs and love dogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU

philosophical arguments for veganism
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q

how to get started on a vegan diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js

how meat causes diabetes, cancer and heart disease:
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez

vegan weight lifter
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

vegan health documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794

environmental damage of the meat industry
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlC4b9viTA

Attached: 57d3d703bdb1295813ca9c53f6a23118.jpg (650x650, 65K)

I like some animals as pets, I like others as food. Can I really be a hypocrite for liking some species for different reasons? Also, don't give too much of a fuck about animals unless they're my pets.
Humans > animals baybee
>inb4 humans are animals too!!!
Are there any species on Earth that are better than us in every way? Don't bring up that stupid hypothetical where an alien species treat us the same as cattle, we beg for mercy, but are told that we treated the same to the animals on Earth. I'll be long dead before anything significant happens to me, faggot.

Attached: 1560217009489.gif (147x154, 565K)

meat good. pet good.

None of your arguments, nor your position is based on logic.

>Can I really be a hypocrite for liking some species for different reasons?

absolutely. if i said i didnt like niggers and i liked whites, so whats why slavery is justified, wouldnt you think that would be hypocritical of me?

was slavery hypocritical of white people when they did it to black people?

if i go around curbstomping dogs to death, dont you think that would be hypocritical of me, because obviously i wouldnt like to get curbstomped?

>Humans > animals baybee
im not saying humans are the same as animals, in the same way that im saying that normal humans are the same as the mentally disabeled

we dont go around enslaving and killing mentally disabeled people, even though they are obviously not on the same level as a normally functioning adult

the same with indegenious tribes people. they are primitive and arent on the same level intelectually speaking, but does that make it moral for us to go around enslaving and killing wild uncivilized tribespeople?

im just asking to give animals negative defensive rights, such as the right to be free from murder, exploitation, slavery and forcefully impregnated, as opposed to giving them positive offensive rights, like the right to own land or to vote

Attached: image_3_3292.jpg (768x576, 112K)

While we're at it, please logically explain why you eat plants. Plants are living things and don't deserve to die just because you want to devour their flesh.

veganism is just an illogical concept. you are telling me you can't tell the difference between animals and humans? how do you survive?

vegans are by far more hypocritical because they place their arbitrary diet on a pedestal but then hate on other diets for being arbitrary. retard alert honestly. you make a big deal about killing but then you go and kill plants.

>Plants are living things and don't deserve to die just because you want to devour their flesh

PLANTS ARE NOT SENTIENT. they cannot feel pain. they dont have a brain or a central nervous system. they literally dont have the cognitive infastructure necessary to have any emotions or feelings or thoughts

mammals on the other hand are concious and sentient. heres science showing that animals are sentient

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

its not that there isnt a difference between animals and humans. theres a difference between black people and white people

but these differences dont justify murder and slavery. in the same way that the differences between whites and blacks dont justify murder and slavery, the difference between humans and animals dont justify murder and slavery

you're not in a survival situation. you have the internet, uber eats, the computer, etc. you have a CHOICE. animals dont

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 12.jpg (1024x768, 400K)

>murder and slavery
you don't understand the meaning of these words. and you seem to not understand the difference between animals and humans. how do you survive being so irrational and clueless?

that's some jew shit lol

now let me tell you son, the moment that a cow can make a farm for it's own, is the moment i'll stop eating cow. the moment a pig can build itself a home is the moment i'll stop eating pork. the moment that a chicken makes a civilization is the moment that i stop eating chicken. until then, i am superior to all 3.

Why does sentience matter? You brutally murder living things just to feed your own selfish existence, and are perfectly happy with doing that. You are a monster.

>NOOOO YOU CANT KILL ANIMALS FOR FOOD ANIMALS SHOULD NEVER DIE

Attached: 1556469289666.png (232x217, 9K)

looks delicious l. mayo, they're pigs user

>is slavery, killing of gays and women... also okay
yes
>human sacrifice
lol what are you talking about sperg
>sky-daddy
cringe

>cannot feel pain
So you are justifying murder and slavery because you don't think they feel pain? wow you are a dumb hypocrite.

Personally, as much as I sound like a selfish asshole, I don't care about the defensive rights of animals, unless if it affects their flavor. I only care if it affects me.

>Indigenous people are the same as mentally disabled people

Oof, sounds like some colonialist talk right there bro.

Anyway, we enslave and mistreat other humans all the time, and there's not actually anything wrong with that. Same goes for animals. It's built into the universe that things will inevitably contribute to progress in the best way they possibly can. If we stop eating meat, keeping pets, etc., all other species will go extinct because we will simply slaughter them and destroy their habitats. So no matter what animals lose. You're biggest problem is ascribing a metaphysical value to something that is purely material. Suffering is not real, it's a narrative we create to explain the chemical reactions inside the brain.

Sorry for the rambly post, I'm walking home from work and browsing on my phone.

I don't give a single fuck about dogs either, retard. I hate pets.

Attached: 1567998907408.jpg (750x917, 568K)

Joke's on you, I'm fine with eating dogs.

Honestly, I would eat criminals if their meat were on sale.

>yet another vegan bait thread

Attached: 1548364021136.jpg (310x394, 33K)

What's wrong with it? What's wrong with murdering prey species? Humans are a predatory species, it's how we roll.

>lol what are you talking about sperg
god in the bible demanded dudes kill their first born son for him. also nice dodging the slavery questions you disengenous rat. theres literally provisions in the bible that tell you how to keep slaves. slavery was condoned in the bible

>So you are justifying murder and slavery because you don't think they feel pain?
theres absolutely no scientific evidence that plants feel pain. please post some or shut your disgusting disingenuous facetious anti-scientific face up

youtube.com/watch?v=h3aLioDNAYg

show me science that says plants have feelings, ill wait

what makes it okay to abuse animals but makes it wrong to kill humans?
what specific difference between animals and humans makes it okay to enslave and kill one but not the other?

you obviously would be against members of your own race being enslaved or killed, why do you think its okay to do that to other less developed species?

dig your head in the sand harder, you have no logical retorts so the only thing you respond with is dumb low quality ad homs. whats life like not having any critical thinking or self reflection?

Attached: IMG_1372 (1).jpg (1024x768, 167K)

>what makes it okay to abuse animals but makes it wrong to kill humans?
>what specific difference between animals and humans makes it okay to enslave and kill one but not the other?
Because we can. Because we ave the might to make it so. That's literally all that matters, everything else is just the weak coping hard.

We assumed a predator role after developing advance cognitive abilities. The entire predator/prey dichotomy is an interpretive one anyway. You don't have to be a predator to survive.

Giving the gift of life to billions of animals each year.

Thanks meat industry.

To vegans, could you stop destroying wildlife habitats for your onions and almonds please?
You are killing animals without purpose and nothing replaces the loss. Can you look beyond the immediate desire to feel good about yourself and consider the rights of other life to exist?

>plants don't feel pain so i can murder and enslave plants!

so then you have no problem with the murder of animals if they aren't in pain. RETARD

>less developed
you mean food? other species are literally just food. do you even understand what science is?

>b-but we're not obligate carnivores!
Neither are these losers, but that don't stop them from getting themselves some nuggets!
youtube.com/watch?v=jXjQh_bqtIM

>Because we can. Because we ave the might to make it so. That's literally all that matters, everything else is just the weak coping hard

so you think john podesta fucking children is morally acceptable because hes stronger?

you think jeffrey epstein fucking children and prostituting them out is moral because hes stronger?

so you think the enslavement of blacks back when slavery was legal was moral because whites were stronger?

you think white genocide in south africa is moral because niggers are stronger?

you think muslims to rape, kill and prositute children in england and in sweden are moral because they are stronger?

does might make right in all instances, or only the instances that are convenient for you? you facetious disingenuous retard

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

>tfw no vegan bf in minnesota

i work in a food processing plant we make vegan shit and meat products. I get stuck on the vegan side since it's miserable everything is about 10x harder to clean it stinks like chemical filled shit everything that is "food" looks like a grey paste that smells like raw sewage. Yet i don't give a fuck about your disgusting food i make it so you can do whatever you do with it i don't run around bitching oh fuck vegan's are disgustin they eat grey paste that smells like shit. I eat my steak bits and go back to making your veggie paste burgers.

point is fuck off no one cares you eat chemicals good for you.

lol suggesting the abraham and isaac thing equates to anything near human sacrifice is peak delusion. masters and slaves in the bible had very wholesome relationships, better than any wagie today

anyhow meat is delicious and nourishing to my body, i will continue to eat it on a regular basis, within reasonable boundaries of course.

>you obviously would be against members of your own race being enslaved or killed, why do you think its okay to do that to other less developed species?

If a race is unable to prevent itself being destroyed, it does not deserve to exist.

There's a Japanese saying: The strong eat, and the weak are meat.

>rambling about stupid shit because he has no argument
try again. if you eat vegetables you are saying that fucking children is okay, see i can do it too.

I see it as a population issue. The meat industry is only out of control because there's too many of us, and too many people eating it 3x a day every day. So the big companies breed literal millions of them and force them to wallow in their own cubicles of shit.

I buy my meat from a local farmer's market, it costs like $90 for 3 lbs of beef but I don't care, it's worth it in my eyes and more ethical than the alternative. I'm not going to eat nothing but beans and insects because third worlders can't stop fucking.

Attached: picking.jpg (1300x866, 191K)

I have a selective eating disorder and would probably starve if I never eat meat.

Cat: (carnivore) Approaches the mouse with caution and curiosity.
Chickens (Omnivore) : Runs at mouse at high speed, grabs the poor bastard without even a second's hesitation and then has to keep the other chickens away because of how much they want a piece of it too!
youtube.com/watch?v=iubf1oJdQQQ
Vegans like to tell you how much chickens are like us, but always like to leave out how they're just as bloodthirsty as us!

>so you think john podesta fucking children is morally acceptable because hes stronger?
>you think jeffrey epstein fucking children and prostituting them out is moral because hes stronger?
>so you think the enslavement of blacks back when slavery was legal was moral because whites were stronger?
>you think white genocide in south africa is moral because niggers are stronger?
>you think muslims to rape, kill and prositute children in england and in sweden are moral because they are stronger?
It doesn't matter what I think, because they have the power to do it and we clearly can't stop them. I don't believe in moral right and wrong, because it doesn't mean anything. Unless you have the power to stop something, it will happen regardless of your own personal morality.

Ok can I get all my nutritional requirements without eating meat. Every Vegan I see is a malnourished wreck.

>We assumed a predator role after developing advance cognitive abilities
Nope, humans were predators from the start unlike the other primates. Our primary role pre-fire was drawn out hunting-stalking in small packs to take down deer and other such land herbivores.

Dogs are meant to be mans bestfriend.
Pigs are meant to be eaten.
So fuck you.

Even your bacon and porkchops have no qualms killing a newborn for meat!
youtube.com/watch?v=wV5Hod9-wDg
They'd go after bigger ones if they could, they just ain't very good at it.

Humans sided with canines because, like us, they were predators. They also somehow found it fun to be around us, and vice-versa. We don't eat dogs and cats because, as predators, we like to eat non-predatory species. Of course, there's no shame in eating a dog or even a human if you have no better option.

>putting word in peoples mouth
vegans. read this and come back with a better argument

Attached: 4989F81E-6A4D-4B86-8503-62B8C4C4A544.jpg (923x614, 80K)

>Pigs are meant to be eaten.
so your arbitrary opinion on what the animal is meant for makes it moral?

if i specifically bred dogs for dog fighting, where they fight eachother to the death, does that make it moral?

if i specifically bred a dog so i can kill it like pic related, does that make it moral?

if i specifically bred a kid so i can fuck it and kill it, does that make it moral because the kid wouldnt of existed if i knew i wouldnt rape it?

if we breed black slaves specifically for slavery, does that make it moral because thats why they were bred?

ahh, so if animals do it in the wild, does that make it okay for us to do as well?

animals like lions kill their own children in the wild all the time. infanticide happens in the wild all the time. does that make infanticide moral for humans as well?

wild tribesman commit genocide on other tribes all the time, does that mean we can commit genocide and rape on uncivilized tribes people?

Attached: dog abuse.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

You can try to do all of those and create your own moral code yes. Just like you have a moral code that lets you murder plants. But other people would probably interfere and you will face consequences

With humans i dont think you are spose to eat the brain stuff. Just everything else.

What am I meant to do if I have a selective eating disorder? Do you expect me to starve

At least Bambi still has a heart, look, he even goes to help the little bird! He's helping it up, he's.... eating it?
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
YEP! Even Bambi doesn't mind killing and eating other animals from time to time! Just a matter of when it's convenient.

Yes. That is my logic. Got a problem with it,pussy?

But he is right though, as in, those are valid points. What does it matter if we call actions good or bad if we can't stop them? If we want kids to stop getting raped, we need to have them be raised by stay at home mothers, not strangers in schools. We need to keep out immigrants, and slaves if they cared so much should have revolted. And hey, they did. If white genocide in africa is a problem, we need to march in there with guns instead of shining like some vegan faggot.

If you are against slaughter of living things then you cannot eat vegetables

Most animals can't eat the brains of their own.

If we want people to stop eating meat we should have a genocide. We are a waste on this planet anyways, why not just do the most moral thing and end it all?

Who would win in an apocalypse?
>vegan niggas
>some weird rustling noise in a bush behind them

>That image
So it's fine if I eat meat as long as I don't give a shit about dogs?

We really could wipe out vegans and make the world a better place

im not against the murder of living beings, just sentient and concious beings

for example, bacteria is alive and responds to stimuli, and has metabolism. bacteria can live off sugar and water. does that give bacteria moral significance?

am i commiting an immoral genocide when i was my hands with anti-bacterial soap?

if i go on the road and pour some soap on the ground, did i just commit a genocide because billions of bacteria died from it?

plants are on the same level of sentient and conciousness as bacteria, you disgeneous facetious cunt

holy fuck how disengenous can people do, like you cant tell me seriously you think plants have moral value

im just saying its immoral and hypocritical of you to do so. in the same way thats its immoral and hypocritical of you to rape a women and curbstomp a dog

ahhh, so people who care for animals and want to stop animal abuse are the bad ones?

so you support dog fighting and killing animals for fun?

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

I love animals and I also eat them lmao, i'm not conflicted with this notion in the least. Animals are great for pets and for food, I just designate which one is a better pet vs food and I choose. There done.

There are a million reasons to curb stomp a dog. I won't hesitate to curbstomp a dog if it gets violent, or if it's a pit bull baby.

nigga you are really the master of logical fallacies where the fuck is anyone saying these shit? stop projecting and go fuck a pig

Thanks to this faggotry im gonna go buy some fried chickens and chill with my pet chickens while I eat

How to BTFO vegans in a single video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WM33Hr94SKw

Hey /vegan general/, what should I have for dinner tonight? A nice, juicy beef steak? Some soft and delicious porkchops? Some tender chicken breasts? Maybe some raw fish? So many choices, I'm having a hard time deciding.

Dogs eat poop any chance they get.

shit, why not have a wholeass barbecue? the vegans will seeth and call the cops as the smell of juicy meat drifts through their windows

I eat meat because it's tasty nutritious (I'm too lazy to be a vegan). I'm also never going to stop until humans find a way to survive without eating or drinking.

btw, i want to make a post specifically to anyone who calls themselves a "robot" and is a virgin and who frequents this board often and self-identifies with this boards loser isolated loner culture

you cannot reasonably call yourself a robot and not be a vegan. you literally go around and abusing animals for your PLEASURE when you eat meat. in the same way that chads who bullied autistic kids did, you bully and kill pigs and cows

you are LITERALLY on the same level as people who kick dogs for fun. you cannot reasonably call yourself a robot and be non-vegan. heres schopenhauer, the most robot philosopher to who ever lived, advocating for veganism

veganism is just reducing needless animals suffering

its so hypocritical of you faggots to kill and eat animals, yet complain about the bullying you've experienced in life by the hands of chad and normies

only vegans can be robots

Attached: 5abc62f5cad0cd849173b99106dde398.jpg (640x813, 172K)

because it doesnt affect me, also, meat is among the few things i am good at cooking

pigs dumb ugly and smelly but taste good
dogs too cool and smart (kinda) to eat

>cool, so you dont mind being an immoral hypocrite?
no i dont mind
>would you also support dog fighting?
would you also support kicking and curb stomping dogs for fun?
would you also support hunting for fun?
would you also support the war on weak countries where you kill the men and rape the women?
yeah lmao
>dont you think this is a tad bit hypocritical of you?
idk probably but whats the dog gonna do about it
>would you be okay with being on the recieving end of this? would you be okay with a superior race of humans or aliens enslaving or killing people because they are smarter?
im kinda into that, id probably cum if someone enslaved me

Attached: distain.png (341x512, 355K)

What the problem with dog meat, it's not as if they are humans.

>robots
>morality
KEK
It's especially retarded to suffer bullying and still deluding yourself into believing some just world nonsense. You saw first hand the brutality of life, how uncaring it is. That is the nature of life, The strong rule over the weak, and the cunning over the foolish. No amount of crying will ever change that fact.
Also, if you want to talk logic, Schopenhauer once said that it would be best if there was nothing, since the agony of the devoured far surpasses the pleasure of the devourer, but he never gave a good reason why the devourer should care. He doesn't feel the pain, he gets to live on.

He was not bullied, he's here to preach the vegan cult to us.

He's trying to do like those vegan comics where the meat eater is a stupid retard and the cool vegan dude comes up with a witty zinger and destroys his strawman

Life aint fair and it never will be boyo, if you dont like it you can always off yourself

>It's especially retarded to suffer bullying and still deluding yourself into believing some just world nonsense. You saw first hand the brutality of life, how uncaring it is. That is the nature of life, The strong rule over the weak, and the cunning over the foolish. No amount of crying will ever change that fact.

this is a "2 wrongs make a right" logical fallacy. you can use this shit logical reasoning to justify murder and genocide. "they hurt us in the past, so this makes it even"

fucking retard

>Schopenhauer once said that it would be best if there was nothing

i find it hard to disagree with him. life is so horrific and cruel, the more i talk with non-vegans and see just how unimagineably stupid and ignorant they are, the more i think schopie was right. schopie is truly the most robot philosopher

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right

Attached: my food (1).jpg (1200x501, 300K)

dogs have souls. you can tell they do by the way they move around and look at things.

cats, crows, dolphins, and elephants too.

It's kinda funny how you pretend veganism is not all about virtue signaling and telling other to "convert or die"

It tastes very good my man

Attached: 15F79795-9266-4AAD-A8C1-24602D8392BA.jpg (748x712, 173K)

Tesla was a vegetarian though. By your logic, he drank the milk from raped cows that had their children aborted.

>this is a "2 wrongs make a right" logical fallacy.
It isn't, because there is no right or wrong at all. When a hawk kills a rabbit, the hawk is not struck down by God or anything, the opposite happens. The hawk is rewarded with life, and the rabbit is punished with death. To believe anything else is delusion.
>i find it hard to disagree with him.
Literally not an argument. So much for logic.

>linking to logical fallacies while literally committing hundreds of them in this thread
the absolute state of onions boys

>muh logical fallacy
You really drinking the liberal kool aid?

It's just some fucking normie that come to Jow Forums to preach without even having the effort to learn anything about the board or about robots.

I'm still waiting for vegans to tell me what to do if i have a selective eating disorder.

Vegans cannot be robots. Doing a liberal fad diet is simply too normie

>please logically explain why you eat meat.
It's tasty
>theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable.
The fact that you are alive is killing this planet,you are evil,we are all evil.
>the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure.
Im human,i have more rights than them
>we dont need any animal products to be healthy
We do,there are alternatives but it will take a while for those to give all we need without the secondary efects
>we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering
Yeah,it's fucked up.Not going to change anytime soon
>why do carnicucks claim to love animals when they really only love cute, fluffy animals like dogs and cats while having no concern about the mass slaughter of pigs and cattle?
Those are domestic animals,so people care more about them.

I don't give a shit if Zhang boils a dog alive, it's literally not my problem because it's not my dog

How is rape hypocritical lmao? There's no ideological backing to rape, it's just pure, unfiltered biology. Hypocrisy, for your information, is having double standards. You can't have double standards if you have no standards at all.

I do say it's terrible but worse than ww2? Eat shit vegan cuck, I eat meat because I want to and we're omnivores. Nazis were vegetarians you know, it's not immoral to eat meat what's immoral is the way we treat livestock. Eating veggies won't and ranting about it on twitter and here change the living conditions of the animal

You forget that we also provide mass births and allow those animals to experience life. Ethical farming is even better. Come back when you have more than religion to support your dietary restrictions. Its not moral to judge others for having more brains than you

>Meat tastes good
>I don't give a fuck about some cow's life

There we go. That wasn't so hard, now was it, user?