To any women here: how do you live with yourself

to any women here: how do you live with yourself
how do you sleep at night knowing that you're the most fucking stuck up and entitled people on the planet and have been raised by society to do nothing but make men miserable? do you have any fucking conscious at all?
god I can't fucking stand women, they'll never admit they did anything wrong. all they talk about is how men are evil and all men need to kill themselves immediately. but no that's not enough, they also have to tell men constantly that they're privileged and should feel guilty for it, even though they're obviously fucking not

Attached: 1567698576167.jpg (746x757, 69K)

take the pink pill and have all their privilege for yourself too

we all know women just push and encourage that stuff because they like there to be people beneath them
if some random roastie comments on a tranny or ugly girl's picture: "omg you're so hot!!!!!!"
then by default that makes her 10x as hot as the person she's complimenting.

you can say you aren't priviliged when women start murdering and raping men

or troon out

I sleep like a baby user thanks for asking owo

I'm sorry you feel that way op

>to any women here
>women
>here
You're a fucking idiot.

UwU this me wanna fug

Attached: me.jpg (194x259, 8K)

well I do have to pop a couple of melatonin pills sometimes to get to sleep but otherwise I feel well rested every night, thanks for asking user

but I've never even considered raping or murdering a woman in my life. I don't think I could ever bring myself to do something like that, no matter how much of a "reason" I had. so why should I have to shoulder the blame for people that do that just because I'm not the most attractive guy in the world?
why would there not be women posting in a place they can get easy attention?
I find with melatonin that smaller doses go a longer way in helping me fall asleep. since melatonin doesn't directly make you drowsy but just tells your brain it's time to go to sleep, taking too much can fuck up your sleep patterns

being a fembot im clearly retarded as fuck, thank you

>pop a couple of melatonin pills
is that slang for black dick

no one wants you to shoulder the blame, when women say crap like that its because they are scared of being murdered and raped, its fear masked by hatred, they are just venting their impotence when facing those fears.

Lets be honest if some guy wants to rape a woman and goes for it theres usually nothing she can do

They are just scared user

never even suggested anything of the sort (I've said the same thing to men regarding melatonin before) but thanks for making me feel like an asshole I guess

fuck you cracked the code

user.. its not that serious im legitimately beyond stupid in real life you are not an asshole I promise

>you are not an asshole I promise
I mean I probably am no matter how much I try to tell myself otherwise. I did make this thread after all

You do have some points that most us wont admit though, a lot of them uses their bodies to make life easier and get stuff handed down to them when men have to work harder to be noticed just as much as them. You hear about floozies trying to fuck to get anything they want, but guys cant do that. They will sit there and say men are so much more privileged when they have been screwed over and pushed to the bottom of the totem pole

thanks. I don't actually think all women are like that, just as I'm sure not all women actually mean it when they say all men are heartless rapists. I was just a bit hot headed when I wrote this thread because I needed an outlet

let out all your anger here user, its what this board is for, even if you dont deeply believe what youre saying its
refreshing to get it out of your system instead of going to bed angry

Attached: ABB7D0A3-211F-4B9A-AC53-10D63EEF09F7.jpg (629x513, 37K)

I don't know I'm drunk and petting my cat now so I'm not as angry/anxious as I was earlier today

what am i supposed to do then? it doesn t fucking matter if i m a girl when i m as repulsive as i am. you re probably above average and just don t know how to talk to people. there is no entitlement when you re a 1 out of 10 or a 2 on a very good day.

Hey Femanon I lost all of my female friends except for one and while I can chill with bros more the fact that every one I had hope in ended up flaking on me or being awful makes me consider the world has no hope.

Also fuck hacking off. I either fuck a wife or live a life of bittersweet celibacy.

I'm just a man trying to nurse a shriveled soul.

Attached: Cry.png (894x662, 989K)

Jacking off*
Also the women flaked or were awful most of the bros were alright

a/s/l/w/describe yourself please, thanks

sorry. maybe my post doesn't apply to you. maybe it's just easier to blame a certain group of people for your problems than individual people. I mean that's all that's happened throughout history

its not your fault, women are so much flakier than they used to be and ghost easily. Im a lescel and I find it so much more rewarding and easier to socialize with men because theres no superficial mind games on their end and they actually make good friends, meanwhile girls will get bored and move on without saying anything or be petty over the smallest shit.

YourMom#8042
I expect fully for this to be ignored but worth a try
Im not OP btw

Attached: werner-heisenberg-god-is-waiting-at-the-bottom-of-the-glass.jpg (564x703, 73K)

You cant change your looks unless you have a buttload of money, theres no use in fretting over it. You are going to have to settle for someone in your league someday instead of aiming for chads or blaming every other girls for looking somewhat okay

i truly feel for lescels, L/B women tend to be so difficult to deal with, specially the ultra libtards queer ones.

>lescel
How hairy are you? Do you look like the stereotypical bull dyke?

Try dating a guy only 2-3 points above you for a change.

22/f/irrelevant. i don t know what the last one is but idk an objective 1 with a horrible personality that nobody actually wants to be around.
what s the point in blaming a group when the group can t even be blamed for all of the problems you attribute them to? why not just idk do what i do and hate yourself?
yeah they can settle if you re okay and not a horrible person. i don t aim for anybody, aiming is pointless at my level. surgery is my only hope. i don t even like going outside because of how horrible i look.
>implying i could get that without manipulation and being a horrible person
lol

Thats melanin you mong

Bots and femanons please are my discord tag pls
>inb4 discord tranny
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: EECRXEeUcAEaonM.jpg (1036x750, 85K)

Add me on discord*
Fuck Jow Forums mobile

nothing kills me quicker than finding out a qt is a screaming libtard, ill just chill over here and hope the current political climate dies out fairly soon
trying to orbit me? ill just say im pretty femme with long hair and shave my pits and legs because im not a degenerate, I mostly come off as straight because fuck flashing your sexuality around when nobody actually cares.

>22/f/irrelevant. i don t know what the last one is but idk an objective 1 with a horrible personality that nobody actually wants to be around.
Weight, I just wanted to see if you're my 30+ fat ugly foreveralone fembot dream waifu, but you're way too young. Oh well.

>just deleted my discord account an hour ago
should have hopped into this thread sooner

No, I just wanted to convert you and buy you pretty dresses if you happened to look like this.

Attached: gra004SMI_116268015.jpg (682x1024, 216K)

>what s the point in blaming a group when the group can t even be blamed for all of the problems you attribute them to? why not just idk do what i do and hate yourself?
because it's easier to blame someone besides yourself. people generally don't like to think that they're the source of their own problems
also once you start blaming a group of people for your problems it's hard to stop. I'm guilty of this, almost every day I think "god women are such cunts, why can't one of them just treat me like a human being?"
for other people, the group they blame is a different skin color or religion than them. it doesn't really matter who it is really, people will always find a group to blame. I'm sure you have one yourself that you turn to for pinning the source of your woes on

you sound like a really depressing person desu, maybe guys would like you more if you shaped up your attitude, nobody wants a girl who moans about how terrible of a person she is constantly

holy shit this almost made me not want to be a dyke anymore thank you, and you secretly uncovered my seething hatred for gingers.

i m nobody s dream user
there s nobody else to blame. when i get into anyone s life it all comes crashing down. i ruin lives just by being around and i don t know how but it happens
lying to someone isn t good. i d rather be honest than have them realize that every positive thing i be said about myself is untrue

The true pussy dryer user
I did observe that the femmes usually are the less retarded user if that helps

do you listen to twenty one pilot? are you sure you are not still in high school? have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses?

>there s nobody else to blame
I'm just speaking about people in general
>i ruin lives just by being around and i don t know how but it happens
literally me, every time a chance for my life getting better comes along, I fucking ruin it. and the worst part is I can't talk to people about this feel much because then they assume I did something really mean or asshole-ish to ruin things, when really it was just my own stupidity and insecurity

This. All men should be gay before 2020

the homosexual agenda is here

Attached: 7BB53356-D149-4232-A7E2-6EAD04D291AC.jpg (550x538, 45K)

I'm autistic. I don't understand them either.

I'm willing to talk to you beyond the thread if you'd like, user
make a new one, duh

Attached: deepfry.jpg (900x907, 32K)

I'd fucking die laughing at the shitstorm women would throw if all men simultaneously decided to be gay. they'd take back everything bad they ever said about men and would literally be begging for attention/free shit once they realize they have no easy pass to getting that shit anymore

stay away from this guy femanon he's a predator

Fuck you, user. I'm not a predator but you're probably a glownigger

Then we found your problem, you only want to date Stacy, so you're a typical "femcel" "fembot" only lesbian.

Girl in pic is practically perfect to me, only needs to be a bit fatter and hairier.

YourMom#8402 anons.
Sorry for my royal fuckup

based and ditto heh heh

you jump onto a girl as soon as you see her feeling sorry for herself and letting it be known that she's "easy prey"
yeah I'm sure you're a stand up guy user

fuck you kike dont tell me what to do
id rather date a self obsessed Stacy than be with a ginger

The retard niggermonkey right here

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-234052_Discord~2.jpg (377x97, 6K)

>do you listen to twenty one pilot?
no
>are you sure you are not still in high school?
positive, i graduates in 2014 after i got out of the mental hospital
>have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses
i have 6 diagnoses that i see people for rn
iktf, but it goes beyond that. like idk there s something that happens that makes the world fuck up and start spitting out bad things whenever i am around and it always ends up targeting someone i like and then they have to leave bc i am ruing their life but they don t realize it.
the last time i did this someone posted a thread about how ugly i am and then someone posted my pic here and i don t want that to happen again.

Just because I want to talk to somebody who feels similar to the way I do doesnt mean I see them as easy prey it's called socialization you fucking autist
I wont ask for any facepics

>iktf, but it goes beyond that. like idk there s something that happens that makes the world fuck up and start spitting out bad things whenever i am around and it always ends up targeting someone i like and then they have to leave bc i am ruing their life but they don t realize it.
this sounds kinda ridiculous, although this is the exact kinda stuff I think about myself so it's nice to hear it from a different perspective I guess (especially since you're a girl)
I'm sure one day you'll make someone happy and you'll forget all about these kind of thoughts

Why would you reply to the other femanon in this thread then? I dont recall wallowing in my despair begging for attention from some discord fag

I literally offered this to all anons but specifically invited the femanons.
You're just salty you deleted your account

i just don t want that again sorry
it seems dumb when i m feeling better, but rn it makes total sense to me idk. like idk how to describe it besides that without sounding crazier than i already do.
irl about making anyone happy though. i might like make them think that while draining them of happiness. idk i think my parents where right when they said i d be alone forever desu.

>they said i d be alone forever desu.
damn that's harsh. I'm sorry. for as much as I complain about my life I guess at least I have pretty good parents, even though they really did a poor job at making me learn social skills.
oh well, since they obviously didn't care to put much effort into helping you they may never have learned much about you either. so they could have been completely unfounded when they said that

Honestly all men should turn gay because of bad women

>bad women
this implies that there's any other kind of women

Spend sometime outside . I have worked with plenty of woman some good and some bad . Don't judge all of them by the cover . But the bad ones are truly dispicable .

>Spend sometime outside
and do fucking what? just walk around on the sidewalk or something? I can't go to any sort of social setting without having a panic attack

If thats the case then i would like to say that white people who end up as janitors or maintaince people are some of the most dispicable people on the planet and working along them has truly made me hate them and i have to spend Tim with good white people to slowly repair my feelings .

Women who used to be male are good

>cis girls want to compete for men with trans who, while sometimes ugly, will put in 1000x effort to be feminine and submissive

Imagine being the exact retard women rant about ahahhaha consider suicide and then go with it retard

>most fucking stuck up and entitled people on the planet
oh the irony

I'm afraid of boys, they're too destructive