I think I fucked up

I think I fucked up.
This girl and I started talking 3 weeks ago and I really liked her so we started dating a week ago but... 4/10 and she whole heartedly believes we're in love and will be together a long time. It feels worse because she's always saying how real and genuine and perfect i am. I don't know howcto respond because I'm becoming less and less interested.

Attached: hope.jpg (750x782, 38K)

That girl sounds like me lmao. Is it me by any chance?

Probably not. Initials ED long black hair kinda fuzzy Italian mutt.

And dont get me wrong i know r9k loves to say they want a 4/10 clingy gf but in reality... Its... It makes me feel bad. I gave it a shit but I just feel like an asshole using her for affection and trying to smash. And she's down to smash.

>initials erectile dysfunction

No thats not me.

Is she your looksmatch? Why didnt you just say no?

Date me instead I am a 7/10 and you can be emotionally open and honest with me and I wont get mad about it.

okay, when do we start?

No she's lower than me I'm rated 6/10 by most 7/10 by few, so I felt like get she won't call me ugly or leave me or cheat on me or reject me... But it's me who doesn't like her.

You sound crazy. I'll pass. I'm really not into BPD.

I'm surprised you literally didn't think of that in the beginning dude, oh well you should probably break up with her user if it's bothering you that much. I know it sound shallow but if you really aren't attracted to her then you aren't forced to date her anymore.

I know but she knows where I live and work and idk how crazy she is at this point and I don't wanna crush her... I realize now what a bad idea it was.

Men enjoy the hunt, once a girl is totally under you and submissive you tend to lose interest, it's normal. Just fuck her a few times and stay with her while looking for a new girl, then when you have a new one break up or just cheat on her

Sounds douchey. Plausible but douchey.

Seeing Dante quote before fucking her. I think i would came before touching her.

How come is people like this that get girlfriends, this is a mild example too, god is sick in the head.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 603K)

Unless you are OP stfu

Whats your hair color user?

Holy shit imagine unironically getting that tatoo

Falling out of love or losing affection for a woman I am with makes me feel like a monster. The girl I was seeing for a few months got back together with her ex, so I have experience being on both ends. If you feel no real love for her, do a favor for both of yourselves and end it.

Attached: B5205E95-1040-47D5-82BC-E16AB8DF16C6.jpg (809x960, 128K)

You sound like a decent man user. There are too many guys out there who actively enjoy hurting women by dumping or abandoning them.

>There are too many people out there who actively enjoy hurting others
ftfy

Attached: 1541410682674.png (600x600, 443K)

Dump her once you're bored of fucking her. It's good practice for growing some balls and stopping letting yourself settle for less all the time just to stop others feeling bad.

Normalfags and their insatiable lust for novelty and a new flavor of the month is why STD's exist. Along with a variety of other social ill's like psycho bitches, infidelity, and high divorce rates.

I'm fucking trying.
I want to spare future bullshit But
i don't want current bullshit.
Brown. Blonde highlights and red mixed in.
I'm OP retard why do you think I said no BPD this bitch I'm seeing now is BPD

Thank you, I try to be. I think all it really takes for a relationship to work is genuine love for one another on both sides, but that is damn near impossible to find so it seems mythical or non existent.

Attached: 22D5C064-CAE9-4AE6-9B90-4B2FBD228F4B.jpg (1024x683, 140K)

Sounds clingy as shit. Also,
>But it's me who doesn't like her.
Drop her already you idiot. Don't waste time getting someone's hopes up when you feel nothing for them. That's exactly what so many roasties do to bots on purpose. Don't be a roastie, stop thinkin' toastie.