Choose ur gf

Choose ur gf

Attached: 1568678391949.jpg (1280x989, 329K)

Either the laugh one or the knifeplay.

The girl into knifeplay

THE FUCKING DRUGS

Laugh one, because I don't cry about being a virgin

Attached: 1567366980729.png (939x949, 1.09M)

The pee one is just water sports.

The knifeplay girl. We'd kill the rest of the girls together and then have one final battle to the death to see which one of us deserves to live.

The laugh one, no one cries there's no down sides.

kNIFEPLAY PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Attached: HA.gif (512x512, 378K)

The "will sleep with your dad, just for fun" one because my father is dead. :^)

Blue or bottom right yellow

they can all fuck off, here is my far superior GF who will never cheat or betray me

Attached: 10589679.jpg (430x430, 10K)

*fan of knife play*
"GO GET YO KNIFE, GO GET YO KNIFE...and kiiiiiisssssmeeeeee"

>fancy vodka when stoli exists
sammy pls

Fucking Based and Extremely Redpilled

it was $9 at Trader Joes though
exactly, mane. why bother with some cunt who's going to cheat on you, spawn some kids who will despise and disappoint you, etc when you could just stay at home and drink instead?

I am my own boss, so...

Drug gf let's go already

Is this a fucking question theyre all negatives except the drug one what do you think

The dogfucker, the one that encourages you to wet yourself and the one that laughs at you for being a virgin all sound pretty positive to me

might get me addicted to drugs.
i want to be mindfucked so hard that i just become her slave

Bottom center is making my pp move actually. Guess i better hope no one does something uncivilized like shit on the floor.
Really though i want it to expand further to harsh house husband or servant treatment in general.

Otherwise i like laugh girl makes a good runner up. Castrrarion girl would be freat for cfnm stuff because i would never actually get castrated. Vomit girl sounds hot but id rather just watch her do it to other guys, possibly help her.

Attached: yande.png (1057x1500, 1.89M)

Drugs because I've already successfully quit a bunch of those before, or bank-drainer, cause mine is almost empty anyways.