Has anyone seen the schlopposter? He promised he won't abandon me

Has anyone seen the schlopposter? He promised he won't abandon me.

Attached: Ⰼ.png (504x593, 129K)

I want to cum inside Aiste and never abdandon her!

WHO LIKES SCHLOP SCHLOPS?
WE LIKE SCHLOP SCHLOPS

not schlopposter but I won't ever leave you aiste. I promise I'll always be here for you

Thanks, guys, You give me inspiration to never stop avatarposting.

Attached: Ⰲ.png (479x564, 113K)

I will eventually leave, but i do like interacting with you and other regular posters in here.

anytime aiste! glad to cheer you up anytime you need it

By the gods, we're cancer incarnate. This board is truly dead, isn't it, guys?

Attached: Ⰷ.png (461x574, 118K)

It is, thats why i have no problem doing this. No matter what, the board will never be the same as before. Might as well go and enjoy the last bit of it.

who cares? it's Jow Forums, nothing of value would be lost even if it does die.

Sure. It just feels like giving in to negative nihilism. I'd like to adhere to some rules in life. Give it meaning. Sometimes I post anonymously and actually try to have a discussion instead of fishing for (you)s. It feels good. Like having a healthy and balanced breakfast. On the other hand, avatarposting feels like standing by the fridge at 3am and eating ice cream straight from the tub. Sure, it's tasty, but you feel like a piece of shit as well.

Attached: Ⰴ.png (448x593, 123K)

I haven't had a good discussion in this site in years, and i have been here since 2006. I have tried, but damn, it's impossible. I almost never post as anonymous anymore.
And i always feel like shit even when drunk and high cant cope with anything anymore.

nothing wrong with a bit of self-indulgence I suppose. you obviously have a reason for making these threads
besides, I enjoy your attention-whoring threads because I'd do the same if I had some more self-esteem

Do you browse any other boards? Jow Forums was my original one, though it's a bit of a shithole. I can still get some good discussion on /his/ though. Used to browse Jow Forums in the past, but it's filled with American boomer conservatives who call anyone who disagrees with them a shill and obsess over bullshit like denying climate change and muh guns. Very annoying people.
Don't get the wrong impression. I don't have much self-esteem. I simply came to realize over time how little impact things you post here have. That allows me to be so obnoxious and kind of embrace the whole mess. One thing I've learned though is how extremely easy it is for completely baseless rumors about you to just appear out of thin air and spread like wildfire. If I wasn't anonymous, I'd be pretty concerned. Scary stuff.

Attached: Ⰸ.png (450x572, 118K)

well maybe you just express having no self-esteem in a different way than me. anytime I've come close to being recognized on Jow Forums I freak out and take a break from posting, because I never want people to have preconceived notions of me
also glad to see you making some interesting posts aiste. I feel bad now for thinking there was nothing to you beyond spamming your avatar images

Not really. Used to browse /b/ when it was basically gore and cp. then moved to /x/ and it went also to shit. I guess i enjoyed /fa/ and /mu/ the most to be honest. I don't even know why i came to this shithole called r9k so many years ago.

And yeah, i remember you on Jow Forums a few times. But you already were avatar posting. I only come here i guess because i grew up on Jow Forums.

You seem to be more interested in many boards for eh, people who give a shit. I could never care enough to try and prove my point or ideas.

No, I'm still an avatar spammer. I never put much effort in my threads, since they'll get deleted anyway. Sometimes I get lucky and get an honest interesting discussion like this one. Totally not my intention, user. The next thread I make will be a complete bait shitpost.
Yeah history, politics. Kind of my interests, even though I haven't read a book in forever. Just a typical nerd. It's all bullshit though. Political "science" is not a real science and will never be one, despite how hard they're trying to make a push for it. Personally the most recent time I came back to Jow Forums was because the people here seemed pretty relatable. I wanted to discuss my issues, but no other board seems suited for it.

Attached: Ⰹ.png (467x591, 122K)

nah I'm not gonna lie and say that most of your threads aren't worthless attention bait threads. I'm just pleasantly surprised because I've enjoyed talking to you here and that's pretty much the opposite of my view of you as the obnoxious avatar spammer
>history
I love history, what's your favorite period of history?

History was my favorite subject and the one with the higest grades. Still, like with everything else in life, i just didn't care enough. I still don't understand how some people can do, and over politics, morals, religion and such. It is all so pointless to me.

I like archaeology and its interpretation. Cultures like Vinca and Cucuteni-Trypillia are very fascinating. Anything Eastern Europe, especially before Christianity. Learning about the people on the edge of known civilization of a certain time and place is generally interesting. What about you?
I understand what you mean. It does feel pointless. I haven't really studied history with any focus in years, or maybe ever. I just tend to pick things up from here and there. My actual knowledge isn't all that great honestly. I made a thread on /his/ making fun of haplogoup obsession, since that triggers me a lot. In reality though I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject. But acting all smug about it works haha.

Attached: 064.png (600x600, 316K)

>What about you?
personally I love reading all sorts of things about europe at the beginning of the modern era, anything from big events to mundane aspects of peasant life. probably because I'm a burger and have only been over to europe like 5 or 6 times and only like 3 countries, so it's like a form of escapism for me
>Learning about the people on the edge of known civilization of a certain time and place is generally interesting
I agree too. I tend to be more motivated to learn about stuff like that since in any history class in school, no matter how in depth the topics were or how good the teacher was that stuff was always glossed over in favor of more ""important"" stuff

Making fun of your "weakness" very self deprecating, just like me i guess hahaha.

Man, my grandpa and my dad used to read a lot of history books and stuff until the fucking ancient astronauts and shit took over their brains. They don't stop recommending me this book about the pyramids, or to watch this shit about gobekli tepe and whatever bullshit. Like i just went to /x/ for the NOPE threads, old creepypastas and greentexts and the old rp and games, no this brainwashing bullshit.

>my thread just got deleted
>meanwhile Martin COOMER thread is still up
wtf the janny must be a haplotard.
Yeah. Learning about all the different types of church architecture and how different denominations hate each other over some stupid bullshit was never interesting to me. Concerning history before the colonization, do Americans identify more with Europe or native America?
I guess self-deprecation is a defense mechanism for me. I'm used to it since I get a lot of hate as an avatarfag (duh). But I'd like to do it less. It's not very healthy and pretty annoying too if you do it too much.
I see paranormal stuff as entertainment. I really enjoy it and like to think there's something mysterious out there, but deep down I know it's all bullshit. Like the Guarapiranga case. Very fascinating since it seems to be a pretty strong case for alien experiments on humans, but deep down I know it's most likely just some cartel bullshit that's been misinterpreted or something.

>tfw not born 1000 years later when humanity is on the brink of extinction so you could learn how humanity panned out

>Concerning history before the colonization, do Americans identify more with Europe or native America?
solely europeans, or africans in the case of black people. native americans are hardly even a thing, literally nobody ever talks about them and there really aren't any of them at all. plus there are zero elements of native culture to be found in american culture

Now I want to ask Kierk what he thinks of the Guarapiranga case, since he lives nearby.
>Between the 1980s and the 1990s the absence of clear political laws determining use and occupation of the area contributed to the creation of clandestine and irregular neighborhoods around the reservoir
Hmm... I guess that gives a bit of a clue as to what happened.
Interesting. I thought there'd at least be some focus on them to explain the prehistory of America. Kind of weird to just start studying about history of your region from the 16th century or later.

Attached: Ⰱ.png (441x595, 121K)

well like I said, we really have no connection to natives, so as far as we're concerned, our history starts in europe, not the place our ancestors happened to move to
plus I'm sure my government doesn't want to teach us about natives since they did some pretty nasty things to them. same reason british kids don't learn in school about some of the horrible things churchill did and japanese kids don't learn in school about stuff like the rape of nanjing

I guess that in that sense we are very different. I don't get why I cannot give a fuck about most stuff. All i want is a genuine friend and a connection with someone. I hope I don't fuck it up with my norwegian drinking buddy, he's already regretting meting me to drink every other day over video. Feels bad.

I see. I always had the impression that America was pretty open about that stuff. How trail of tears was such a tragedy etc. I went to school in Lithuania. It's a small irrelevant country with the natives having been there for thousands of years, so it's a bit easier. Still there are issues like collaboration with Nazis and "how many Poles actually lived here and do they deserve to be here?", haha. Though it's a pretty open country, so not much is hidden.
Why would he do that, if I may ask? You seem pretty fine to me.

Attached: 22.png (476x567, 316K)

well smaller countries like lithuania don't really have as much of an international reputation to uphold as america so they aren't under as much pressure to brainwash their children into thinking the country they live in is the world's "good guy"

Can you stop bothering Kashii user? He doesn't want to associate with you anymore. Thanks.

Oh, you don't even know, user. Our school system is rather okay, but in general, Eastern European nationalism can be the biggest autismfest on this planet. I used to chat with a Polish guy here in Norway. We're both into history, so it could quickly devolve into long arguments about who's done more wrong in history. Though we're both pretty chill, so it was fun haha.
>imagine caring about an avatarfag's feeling this much
He confessed his love for me, so he can't just back down like this.

Attached: 056.png (600x600, 319K)

American schools always paint themselves as the good guy, and that shit gets drilled into your head from elementary through highschool. They mention briefly the natives, but that's about all you get. If you want to actually learn anything you have to do your own research because you can just read the textbook and get every answer you'll ever need to anything. They mention a few of the awful things the government did, but not nearly all of it of course. They acknowledge they were shitty, yes, but the depths of their shittiness don't get plumbed.