Friendly reminder that if you dont have a job with a liveable income, a car, and your own place...

Friendly reminder that if you dont have a job with a liveable income, a car, and your own place, then you have absolutely no reason to be crying about not finding a girlfriend. Get your priorities in check.

Attached: 20190905_032802.jpg (680x783, 333K)

I have a car, I have a job that pays $10.77 USD, and I have my own place. Sure, I make very very little but I make enough to survive at least.

>implying every person who has a girlfriend has those things

>implying anyone here is Chad enough to get a girlfriend without those things

>implying having those things will help getting a gf

those things will just make you a provider, not a real relationship
If a girl doesn't have those things she really can't ask of me the same

>got a job at the oring shop for 12/hr
>gonna get my own place soon
>already have a car
>cant wait to order pizza every friday
this is the life boys

Attached: __elena_trafalgar_original_drawn_by_ikune_juugo__sample-70055672acb51799fd74898e6aa8c976.jpg (850x804, 123K)

>those things will just make you a provider, not a real relationship
Unless you're underage, relationships don't last if the man is financially unstable
>If a girl doesn't have those things she really can't ask of me the same
But she can. The girl can ask for whatever she wants. Shes the woman, junior.

Attached: 1568230219629.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>Unless you're underage, relationships don't last if the man is financially unstable
You don't move in with your girlfriend after knowing each other for 6 months, that comes later, therefore how financially stable you are at that point is irrelevant
>But she can. The girl can ask for whatever she wants.
We all hold people to different standards

my gf is 14 and is one of the sweetest people ive ever met

again, why does everyone here have an underage girlfriend?

>just get a job bro
>just change your whole life bro
men need all these requirements just for a chance at getting a gf and all women need to do is exist

These are requirements that you need to go out of your way to do. They're quite literally the main goal of adulthood.

I have none of those things but I got a gf and she lets me put it in her butt it's great.

>Chad
Women will date some of the shittiest men. You fags need to update your perceptions of reality.

Honest question robots are their even girls like this in Canada I don't leave my house at all most of the time but growing up I didn't see girls like this.

I have all of these things and have been alone my entire adult life. Am I allowed to cry?

How are you guys getting your own place with that salary?

This is 100% true. You have to have something to offer to a relationship. Most women don't have to because they can fuck, but us guys actually have to work for it. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh, look; a "daily reminder" thead.

having mom as a cosigner

What's your rent cost user?