Dying of thirst and need water

>dying of thirst and need water
>normalfag roommate and his normalfag gf and normalfag friends are fucking sitting in the living room which is right between my room and the kitchen
>can't go out there
>instead have to suffer while listening to their stupid laughing and singing
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING NORMALCUNTS DIE DIE DIE

Attached: 1508606878703.png (280x291, 88K)

thats what you get for not stocking emergency water and snacks

>thirsty
>can literally just pop out and grab something to drink then go back to your room
>too scared to walk 10 feet back and forth because people are talking in the living room
user you need to reconsider your priorities in who you loathe. Grow a pair and get your fucking water you pansy.

Attached: 1519936662671.png (600x800, 700K)

I had some cheez-its but got hungry and ate them all. plus I was drinking alcohol, and I normally drink a ton of water every day. so I'm really hurting for some water right now
yeah fuck off normalfag, I can tell you can't even fathom what social anxiety is like
>you need to reconsider your priorities in who you loathe
oh don't get me wrong, I hate myself more than anyone on this filthy planet

normalfags are fucking still out there even though it's midnight and the weed smell won't go away so I doubt they're leaving anytime soon. just peed in the cup I had been drinking wine out of, it didn't fit it all but I feel mostly relieved now

Attached: 1517917508255.png (750x775, 930K)

bust out your magic decks, take control of the situation

Comfort is death. Embrace hardship, bucko.

>social anxiety
I was a social recluse for 5 years and suffered debilitating social anxiety every waking second, but I worked hard to condition myself to overcome it. Which is exactly why you should go get your fucking water you dumb pussy.

that user is right and op is a bitch. what's the worst that can happen, they won't kill you faggot

I do this too. y am i lik this

Attached: 131.jpg (359x319, 29K)

I don't want to remind them of my shitty existence. I think this user has the right idea

I have water that you don't know anything about.

fucking hand it over now cunt they're still out there I need this shit now

Same here OP. Used to piss in bottles to avoid housemates with guests. Everyone knew I have bottles full of piss in my room but they just think it's because I am lazy and find it funny.

get out and tell them to fuck off. You're a faggot

You get living water from the Holy Spirit.

Run up to them, spin around in a circle with your arms out, and force the loudest most vile fart you possibly can, all while repeatedly shouting "POO POO PEE PEE".
They'll flee in disgust at the mere thought of someone as vile and degenerate as you existing.

Boom. You can now get a nice cold glass of water.

>roommates
what the fuck this is real? i thought it was a meme. why the ever living fuck would you live with a stranger?

Because rent is expensive in hellworld

Wait for them to get high then come out of your room and get whatever you need, you could even grab his gf tit and say it was all a hallucination the next day. Tell them their weed was laced with pcp, it always works user, trust me. The tit grabbing is a bit of a long shot but other than that you should be fine.

>bonus points
When you go out, one of them will offer you a smoke, get high user.

>this

living with roomates is one of the most cucked things you can do.