What are your thoughts on this girl? Do you like her face?

What are your thoughts on this girl? Do you like her face?

Attached: image0-22.jpg (1932x2576, 248K)

You're very cute and have a pretty face OP. But ask this on /soc/.

She looks very young, but she's cute

pin back those ears and we might be good

she's above average, but somewhat common

Yeah she should be my gf, if we get along

yeah what this user said but come back when ur 18!

>she's above average
lel what.

She looks like a rapist and a killer. Would stay away from her desu.

>she looks obtainable for my incel ass, she's a 10!
Jesus

6.5/10
There's a distinct lack of flaws that makes the face difficult to find anything about it unattractive, even if I tried. The peaks are few, but the low points are nonexistent. I like the face. Would date you without any hesitation or regret.

Somewhat average at first glance, yet still undeniably attractive.

Some people find different features more attractive than others do.

Eurasian as fuck. Right up my alley.

she's cute. she should know that the gremlin ears are very easily fixable

Dhe looks like a strong gust of wind would give her major altitude haha. What i am saying is her ears are huge.

She is very cool kinda know her

Attached: 1563069567186.jpg (256x256, 42K)

Maybe I want her to rape and kill me

Where did you meet her?
Originally

r9k she is efamous

Get in line, shes gotta murder-rape me first!

i wanted to brutally offend her to rip her self esteem to shreds. but there's no use in relieving your suffering on innocent people (albeit attention whores who promote the disgusting culture of dumb egirls and orbiters)

a lil slobby but would impregnate and raise a family with

have you seen the average person? I mean actually gone out and looked at people walking around in the world. I'm not trying to say that you don't leave your basement or whatever, most people actually ignore the people around them. Take a good look at the average person and you'll find that they're fat, ugly, dress poorly, have bad hair or bad makeup, or just generally flabby and uninspiring. The average person is quite unattractive.

That's the poster-child for what 5.7 means.
Not ugly by any definition, simply uh. What you'd have called "Comely" or "Easy on the eyes" in earlier times. The main highlight is her youth, which suggests she should get married as early as possible since she's gonna lose that advantage by 25 latest. Unless she's gay in which case w/e because lesbians have worse standards than old bisexual men.

She's already hit or close to hitting the high point in terms of appearance and she should be aware of that.

Also, carrying her hair open is a mistake. She should take to wearing it in a bun or accessorizing otherwise since carrying it open makes her look more bland and not put together than she is.

too much of a wide oval face, hair is also unkempt but i can't complain cuz i wear my hair like that, i'd fuck her once and dip if she was boring but if she seemed cool i'd probably crush

>clear midget
>clearly no curves, tits or wide hips
>mediocre face shape that's salvaged with cute freckles

5/10 at best. Now fuck off to /soc/ so you can get called a 9/10 by a bunch of in denial 4/10s

How is she cool user? Do you know her from discord?

Cute! Too many coomers have been brainwashed. Plain jane girls are the best.

she is average, but if she lurk this board she is probably pedo and molest her litlle sister or something gross like that

Reminds me of rat chan a bit, honestly . Are they related perhaps ?

no we talked on omegle a couple of times very cool

Attached: Yh6SDF5.jpg (700x582, 135K)

Yeah but how did you get that picture? That doesn't look like Omegle, you probably added her on Discord I'm guessing

Freaks me out cause her face looks scarily like mine, but I have straighter hair and a narrow face. Probably just that she's a hapa and I'm not used to seeing others. I guess she's pretty. Looks a bit sad but idk

Not op just another user who met her

Attached: 1566563893668.jpg (900x600, 88K)

I would very much like to see your tits femanon

>rat-chan
fucking newfags i swear

Attached: 1568795656485.jpg (552x375, 19K)

Definitely not rat chan

Shes cute, round face and freckles, better than average facial development (symetrical face, nearly the same upper and lower lip size, decently wide jaw/face)

very nice. would rape.

Cute, looks kind of like shooter chan but better

Attached: A6A97E4D-33AA-483F-A112-98A724F9CF59.gif (400x296, 189K)

Not rat chan but a definite look alike

That's probably too young user.

Attached: buenoanimu.jpg (165x115, 6K)

Yeah according to gay retards in high chairs

Losers

>She looks like she considers herself "one of the guys teehee".
>Has only male friends because they give her attention even though she'll never sleep with any of them.

I'd coom in her yes

That's probably an awful picture. She looks like she just woke up and her hair is fussed.

Very nice face, I am sure if she dressed up and posed she could pull off some 8.5/10 Instagram pics

she looks like she has microcephaly

He's a very cute boy.

Got a pic of her bare armpits? Haha, asking as a joke.

she kinda looks like a monkey, but that's my own opinion.

is this how e-girls are born?

Stop fapping to Reimu.

Attached: Varg Vikernes face txt.png (1024x448, 45K)