Why do men of all races lust for white women above all others...

Why do men of all races lust for white women above all others? How does a robot cope with this thirst that will never be quenched?

Attached: blonde cutie.png (789x1200, 1.85M)

>tfw latino
>will never have white gf

ive fucked a few girls and white girls are always the most boring and dont feel as good as other races

okay but what race do you want your children to be

this, white women are less fun in bed, and have weird skin

They really aren't that great. Plus a ton of them have been victims of incest. What is it with white people and incest...

For me it goes: Middle Eastern > Latina White > Everything else
Top tier of course, every race has ugly and attractive people

lol shit taste, I can't imagine dating somebody with anything but blue eyes

Attached: 1568704778342.jpg (1080x1349, 111K)

>incest
Abusive, unhealthy, toxic family's. Go figure.

>How does a robot cope with this thirst that will never be quenched?

find a whit qt and breed her.

I dont think you can imagine dating anyone really

lol look up sexual abuse of black women during childhood, incest in white families is nothing in comparison

They dont. The reason why you see a lot of nonwhite men with white women is because white people are the majority in the country you live in. And also probably because you look for it.

*reported sexual abuse

How many white people do you hear of who experience sexual abuse at a young age but it goes unreported?

I don't. Besides black women, white women are the least interesting to me.

I WILL breed a white girl, I want my future descendants to be white, I fucking hate my skin color, If it takes browning a light eyed blonde thot, so be it

Attached: 1795359171124036661.jpg (1080x1920, 162K)

>What is it with white people and incest...
Why do you think it's more common among whites?

oh now we're talking in uncertainties okay, well how many black women don't report their own sexual abuse by their own family members? I imagine it's higher since black people generally don't trust the government or police

incest is more common for niggers.
Hood culture ruined what Black Americans wanted.

I hate blonde hair. Red hair and green eyes are top tier, but I hardly care at that point; it makes very little difference.

red hair and green eyes is the most rare combo, it would be super nice to have a gf like that but generally I just care for blue eyes

I can respect that. To each his own

They're literally the pinnacle of attractiveness and just so pleasant to be around. I want to shove my sandnigger seed up a blonde white girl's guts and have qt children.

Attached: 1568705200286.jpg (3861x2281, 1.12M)

you're in luck to live in this age pal, white women are the melanin man's whores

Attached: 1568475114924.jpg (634x942, 113K)

I don't think this is true for European countries, whites are practically becoming minorities

maybe in 50 years, we're still the majority

White women are seen as the apex; much like asians for us. If you can snag a white woman, you're at the top of your game. Meanwhile sensible white men know they are trash.

>men of all races lust for white women
I lust for all women except blacks unless they look somewhat not black

being mixed myself, i really dont give a shit. unless you can find another black slavic native american italian then my kids are always going to be mixed

Pale white girls bring out the breeding urges in me.

Attached: 1567696510698.jpg (2560x1600, 1.18M)

Zeus will come and start from scratch.

>balding, tan, and manlet
it's over I can't get a pale redhead

>Why do men of all races lust for white women above all others?

I don't they are honestly just what was available to me.

>Blackbot growing up in a small hippie town
>population is 95% white
what do you want me to do? There weren't even any black girls in my grade, plus my parents are from africa so there is a farther disconnect from american blacks.

Same with college
>80% white
>10% Asian
>10% other

Also moving to LA I have rarely seen other black folks,
I honestly seen mostly Whites, Hispanic, and Asians.

It's just a matter of geography

Attached: lexxxi before.jpg (500x529, 29K)

I'm Mexican and for me it's:

Asian> white>>>>SHIT>>>> latinas>mexican bitches

God I fucking despise Mexican bitches.

Because, in spite of what they'll claim, other races understand that white people are indeed superior. What greater accomplishment is there for a nonwhite man than to win over a white woman?

Because women are only valued for their looks and white women are on average the prettiest. They look like angels and set beauty standards. This is why black girls wear wigs, azns bleach their skin, get eyes lid surgery and wear contacts, arab girls get nose jobs etc.

Attached: EDCC1449-8070-4CBE-A6A8-97814DF4B83C.jpg (509x922, 155K)

Fuck all white women except russian white women, non russian white women are terrible.

Attached: 1568702383314.png (960x392, 164K)

dated a white girl for a really short period
>Short
>skinny thick
>tight body
>blonde
>bright blue eyes
>extremely kind and smart
I get a boner just thinking about her but I know thats about what she was. I would never marry a white woman but god is a pretty and kind young white girl sweet. I've even had some experiences with slavic whites but theres nothing like an american white girl w/ and american last name and an american face.
They the bane of my life and the momentary loves of my life

I think there should be a diference between African women and black women. Black women in that sense are as foul as white women.

The girl in your pic is Jewish so you're good bro

I like to fuck them, but I only date women of my own race.

I actually don't mind if I have a Japanese gf.

please gib qt Japanese fembot gf thx

My father took the virginity of the blonde exchange student. Found pictures of her smiling from the toilet seat too. Broke me for many years.

I want a tall handsome blond Aryan daddy dom to colonize my pussy.

t. Hollywoodlet
Go look at rates of incest in Arabs, Indians, africans, and carribean blacks

>light skinned hispanic dating cute light skinned latina

Best of both worlds, she's got a fat ass, and a cute face. I'd never date a white girls, they're full of mental issues, and my parents don't speak English so communication between them would be difficult.

Also

>white people food

Fuck that shit.

Attached: E9D5572D-01C3-4DDF-BE4C-0DAE3CA30C08.jpg (604x516, 64K)

Hispanic or white > anything else

PS. Dear Moot, non-ASCII text should be allowed for the use of my shrug emoji!

White people food is pizza and chips and chicken and burgers, that's pretty tasty

But we do. I talk with my friends and all of them rate white girls the highest. My FOB pajeet classmates and other POC men, all chase white girls.
There's probably some statistical data that supports my argument but this is so self evidently true.

Girls with blonde hair and light eyes creep me out. There's just something off about them. They look like rats.

Dark hair and eyes and slightly tanned is where it's at.

Incest is an arab thing, dude. Look at the facts instead of your Hollywood fiction.

I'm brazilian and I like the girls in my state. Around here they're mostly a mix of portuguese, italian, ukrainian, polish, lebanese and natives.
Guess I just like mediterranean women with darker features.
Some people post blonde women here and I don't see what's so great, they usualy have masculine facial features and their only redeeming qualities are their hair and eye color...

Attached: 1396913850199.jpg (560x451, 105K)

good question - they all look like dudes. could it be extra onions in the diet or hormones in the milk that's causing this trend?

this looks like an attractive male h&m model. like if you cut her hair she'd be a total chad honestly yeah - I've never seen such rampant rates of like molestation and shit among indian or asian families. also this whole "dad defending his daughter from love interests" thing is exclusively white, and it seems disturbingly incestual.

>I've never seen such rampant rates of like molestation and shit among indian or asian families.

Attached: consang.jpg (1156x869, 127K)