What was wrong with him?

What was wrong with him?

Attached: E42D18AF-CF18-446F-9A4E-FC8F2C900A1B.png (604x470, 724K)

autism

he realized he failed at life

being an underfucked transgender living in a bitter echochamber that is r9k

anime

demons

Got caught in a tranny cult

He's basically memed himself into immortality now

r9k is even worse than an echo chamber, it's a toxic self-destructive cult of defeatism.

i hate the word toxic but r9k is that to a T

why do people still subscribe to the reiko trans cult bullshit when there is literally no evidence for it. poor kid doesnt deserve to be remembered like that. for all we know he may have just been suffering and Jow Forums's poison made it worse

he browsed r9gay

This guy has a point

Fuck off reiko

Show proof or else bs.

>why do people still subscribe to the reiko trans cult bullshit when there is literally no evidence for it. poor kid doesnt deserve to be remembered like that.
This.

Attached: DBFE22FF-0993-4E04-9391-7A5569DE0FE7.png (1852x856, 405K)

he was a animufag and a furfag at the same time

while there's no evidence that he was in Reiko's cult, it's still important that the cult's injustices are dragged into the light and brought to justice.
As for why he killed himself, he was fed up with life, and from what I've gathered he was apparently in some murky water with his mom. I feel bad for the kid, but at least his suffering's over now.

Reiko can go to hell, if you can’t back up that he had anything to do with him you’re more than likely a Reiko shill or Reiko himself trying to ride off of Shuaibys legacy.

>while there's no evidence that he was in Reiko's cult, it's still important that the cult's injustices are dragged into the light and brought to justice.
I agree with this.

>reiko cult cope

>at least his suffering's over now.
unlikey

i think the cult is just sensationalist bullshit stoked by trolls and fanned by idiots who leap onto dumb shit like this because its new and entertaining. maybe its real maybe its not, more likely its blown way out of proportion.

I thought they said he was gay or something

Attached: 20180317_101534.jpg (232x216, 24K)

>t. Another reiko shill

>t.reiko
an hero back to discord shithead

To be fair there isn't any evidence proving that post is real either

t. reiko

As far as logic is concerned, you reiko “truthers” are reiko or one of his tranny soldiers out to make his name famous until you post proof of any connection.

There is because that guy provided his chat logs and unseen photos proving he knew Shuaiby within that same thread. You can find it in the archives.

t.reiko

well, I hope anyways

Yeah, I'm of the camp that it is real. It's just a hunch though. What I don't like is that the user who first posted that long ass thread chose to do so at that moment instead of obtaining damning evidence. If he'd only waited, Reiko wouldn't have been able to hide. I say Reiko, but I have no idea who the real ringleader is. Pic related, the thread in question.

Attached: 1523659204718.jpg (640x4797, 544K)

Ah my bad, I haven't seen those.

That has to be bullshit. His “friends” were cunts egging him on to do it and even laughed about it, bloody disgusting.

How do you know that?

there have been several "dox"s of Reiko, including that one, that were false and amounted to nothing. i just think at that point reiko is just trolling and playing along.

I do think it's weird how he didn't act very mourningly in that post after his friend killed himself.

From that same thread pic related. Meanwhile whoever started this reiko rumor provided no evidence about who they were. It was some literal user like you and me and everyone ran with it because it makes for an ‘exciting’ story.

Attached: D0DAFDF7-EDD6-4321-A1EA-D6722070355F.jpg (750x674, 318K)

prove it reiko

The male friends on there did have weirdly monotonous voices throughout, but grief and shock sets in differently for different people. They were pro from r9k anyway.

Can't blame Jow Forums for taking a chance to raid shit on false pretenses. For the love god. When there's real suicides on Jow Forums you have dozens of people egging em on to do it. Jow Forums is smart in that regard. Remember it is a propaganda station for certain political organizations.

t. reiko

You’re the one making the claim. Don’t you know how the ‘burden of proof’ works Reiko/soldier?

still waiting on that proof

I think they were tired of the trap posting. I don’t blame them desu. If nothing else at least the uproar about Reiko true or not put a halt to it.

All in the tone of their voices. There was that one bitch fake crying and telling him not to do it, you can fucking tell she didnt even care in the slightest until he actually topped himself, only out of fear really. “Oh my god he actually did it :o” as if you would say that shit if you were actually close to them.

The guys on mic were saying shit like haha oh he’s not going to do it is he? :D
Then when the dude popped himself those cunts were like “Oooh! Yo he did it!” Almost as if they were celebrating in a way because they just saw some wild shit go down, talking like monotone poofters before and after with the same shock value to them as if they spilt a glass of water. Psychotic fake cunts the lot of em.

Who the fuck makes a green text thread after their mate has died? No one.

I’d do it...
but maybe I wouldn’t
Sounds plausible tho

i thought about this too, but was he in discord or something? or were there people talking on the stream

he was suicidal

They sound like an odd bunch, probably emotionally stunted, but they provided plenty of proof of who they were so I definitely take their word for what they say about him.

his head exploded

My question is how they got the dox to begin with. Though he also could just be moving around until things die down

Anyone that calls themselves a friend of someone and chuckles after seeing their “friend” shoot himself in the head with a shotty is a waste of space, cunts like that deserve the bullet instead. Sure, people handle shocking moments differently than each other, but that was too bloody eery. And to prove what I’m saying it true just look at the shit the cunt wrote right after on Jow Forums. That’s not a true mate, they boasted about his death like gay cunts right after, claiming credit of being the fuckwits that knew him.

idk whenever my friends kill themselves I don't really feel that bad

wtf user

he got shot

I guess I just take death pretty well. I don't know what else to say

I see
Shit, dude

I mean I guess that's a good thing but why would your friends be killing themselves that much that it's a usual thing to you?

Idk it's only happened twice. I guess I just attract broken people, I don't know what else to say. A lot of my friends also have depression.

>Anyone that calls themselves a friend of someone and chuckles after seeing their “friend” shoot himself in the head with a shotty is a waste of space
mean :(

Sorry to hear that man. At least you take it well. If I was in that situation I would be all preoccupied about how I could've prevented it and stuff.

ok

what reiko

You’re crook in the head, sort yaself out

Attached: 1497316274186.jpg (640x640, 37K)

> hurr durr post evidence
> everything people say is bs
> believe some bs someone says
> with no proof

he has Occam's razor on his side whereas you don't

You need to reach so hard for entertainment that a real 18 year old, somebody's son, brother, friend, etc. with severe mental issues who took his own life needs to be part of your conspiracy to fill that void is sad. Hope you’re getting a good giggle out of this.

That guy posted proof in that same thread. You know where to start looking, go find it.

its this shit again
I wish he really died instead of greenscreening that shit

Attached: up.png (127x126, 2K)