/sleep thread/

what's the longest you've gone without sleep?

for me it was 10 days. after a dph binge. i saw shadow people and starting walking around a city and asking people if i could join their family

Attached: depositphotos_241863896-stock-video-tired-man-lying-in-bed.jpg (608x342, 14K)

2 days cause of acid

I often go two to three days at a time and barely feel tired at all.
I'm completely dependent on my meds to get any sleep.

4 days, IDK why, I think I just couldn't rest my mind. Not like I was bothered but my mind wanted to know so much things and it JUST HAD TO KNOW so no time for sleep.

i go a week without sleep every month. mostly get 1-2 hours of sleep if im lucky and when i do sleep its at 8 am. but fuck it, sleep is overrated im happy on here all day

10 days here too. All I saw was blue light flashes

i saw a lot of weird flashes and kept hearing my name from outside after 4 days

like, 20 hours? I've never pulled an all nighter. yall need help

more like you most likely live a sheltered life, most people stay up for days at a time, get with it kiddo. its trippy

not sheltered, just a mellow person by choice. i enjoy my calm lifestyle. i do things like watch the rain & sing while cleaning instead. it's a good life

jealous desu wish i could do that instead im up 24/7

is the "night owls" and "morning larks" a meme? - just saw it in an advert
it would explain why I can't ever maintain a sleep schedule before 2-3 am , but it sounds like normie tabloid shit
I've been very sleep deprived my whole life, how do I fix it? waking up at 4-5 and going for a walk, or studying through sunrise has always been the comfiest shit and I REALLY want to be able to wake up at this time everyday without feeling tired always.
anything I can do sleepfriends?

im a night owl too mang, i always sleep at 10 am erryday and wake up at 7 pm. its weird to wake up when its dark but i cant change my schedule

Right around 24 hours. Just gets to the point where I'm involuntarily closing my eyes and craning my neck every other minute if I try to go any further than that.

are you a neet? I always gravitate towards that when I am, pretty surefire way to get depressed , but it's also nice being active when nobody else is awake.
make sure you get some vitamin d friendo

yes i am, havent left my room very much as of late lol but yeah i should get out more but eh its so comfy inside

wow you reply so fast!
off topic but If you have any money I would recommend buying a railpass if you can get one like mine which lets you ride to every station in the area. It's made my semi-neet lifestyle 100x better, trains are super comfy! you can ride anywhere, all day as much as you want while still being comfy and warm inside, and outside of peak hours there's very few people around.
Just thought I'd mention it because I wish I had thought of it years ago when every day was just sitting infront of computer screen in the dark

Around 100 hours awake while on an amphetamine binge. By that point I was suffering from severe paranoia, and I was also seeing shadow people at night.

I'm a NEET with a similar sleep schedule, just drink lots of milk and you don't need stupid sun. I make sure to drink my coffee with plenty of milk

oooh sounds real nice, trains are peak comfy, i miss riding on subways like i did as a kid, maybe you're on to something, user. i will see about that. i definitely should get out and yeah i replied fast coincidentally cause when I went to see if their were any replies, it showed up lol

alright cool, i do love chocolate milk so i may just be good, fellow neet

that sounds cool, subways can be very aesthetic.
there's probably a lot more other comfy ways to spend your neet time if you look closely at your area.
like here there's a big theme park in cycling distance which does annual season tickets for $100.
or a nature reserve and a canal both within cycling distance
really makes me regret all the lost time, don't make the same mistake user!