Where are the gfds

>tfw no muscled gf or soft mommy to hold you
Why live anons, where is a lad supposed to find them, dating sites are just basic bimbos

Attached: IMG_20190909_020532.jpg (1000x658, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gentlefemdompersonals/comments/d0hpfp/18_m4f_vibrant_young_boy_looking_for_motherly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ever watch HarmonQuest? It's just okay in itself, but Dan Harmon's ex-wife plays a muscled barbarian lady and it's some pretty good fap fuel.

Attached: Capture.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

I'm also a male with submissive tendencies but this makes me cringe for some reason

Dude I just want a cute dominant girl to slap me around and choke me during secks and cuddle with me.

Attached: 6121512b744809c7a1d895f6ad801b8afeb3e298230aa23a5e77e3184114e8a4.jpg (1346x1079, 470K)

the real question is, where are all the qt sub bois? how do i identify you chaps in public?

I would also like to know. Lay down the sauce, r9kbois

Just look for the guys who don't look like Chads. They'll do whatever you want.

If you didn't mind talking over discord well....
I'm kinda here...

anyone else like rough femdom? not full on sissycuck pegging but more like fightfucking except she's the one

i'm a sub(ish) dude but i'm not cute or a boi sorry
you won't see me in public because i don't go outside

except she's the one doing the damage*
why is Jow Forums eating my posts all of a sudden?

Please don't do this. Guys who look like Chads but aren't want love too.

You can catch me at the library, graphic novel section on late-night wednesdays

Attached: shrug.png (800x800, 45K)

If you look like a Chad then play the part and get your hollow love from Stacy.

>go to the library
>to read comic books
lmao

OP here, add my discord EvilSunzBigMek#1814 , especially if ur cute dommy uwu

EvilSunzBigMek#1814 if u wanna add me, OP here

what kind of gf are you sweethearts looking for?
I'll keep an eye out ;)

>tfw no muscle mommy gf
don't remind me
do you have bpd?

Attached: MOMMY.png (575x430, 370K)

HHHHHHNNNN
>Tfw no gf to menacingly hold you at gunpoint and impose her will on you, but then snuggle you later

The kind that will tease you hhhhh

no why?
a sexually aggressive, nerdy gf into skinny bois and is clingy

>Gee billy how come your mom lets you have 2 GFD threads?

Attached: I.jpg (668x387, 58K)

>what kind of gf are you sweethearts looking for?
sexually aggressive, playful, has a sadistic side but can hide it well, will tease and bully me, can deal with my social ineptitude, not anorexic or shapelessly (((curvy))), has hobbies of her own
is okay with a muscular/dadbod autistic black bf who can cook
pretty much something like an evil caregiver who will forcefully milk me every so often

I am looking for a gf who appreciates boyish looks and likes to cuddle, cuddling for me is the best

>meet gfd girl
>she's friendly
>we talk
>one day she ghosts me
feels bad

How can you look like Chad, but not be a Chad?

being an attractive autismo is a curse
girls approach you expecting you to be charismatic and confident, but your lack of social prowess shows in any conversation longer than 2 minutes

mfw good face, body is a meh but mostly due to belly caused by liver disease distension, charismatic, outgoing, funny, no women within hundreds of miles that are my type
:____:

Start with The Art of Seduction
Consider the demographics and figure out what body type will attract the archetype of woman you believe will be dominant.
Most girls identify me as an effective rake.
Accept that your fantasy will largely be outside the norm and you're fighting the grade - push anyways. If you keep being interesting and attractive to them and make it clear what you're into youll probably get a girl to change colors (though they may not meet your standards, and you gotta live with that)

A lot of this game is about making women more interested in taking charge. Theres a lot of physiology you're fighting so be sure to lift or expect a ridiculous uphill battle.

Be an interesting person by doing interesting things - video games typically make you boring. Be more active and supportive. Volunteering and lifting make you more interesting.

Anavar is a steroid that makes girls become muscular so fast that its scary. Praise the Jow Forums girls and maybe more girls will get fit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-003513_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 602K)

thanks user, been trying to work out as of late to be a little fitter and twinkier, i shall do my best, - OP

We should come up with some kind of sign or tell. Wearing a collar/choker just means gay bottom. We need our own, one for looking and one for taken.

but Reddit told me that reading about seduction made me a misogynist

I'd never wear it.

I would. My gf would probably find it hot.

Then be the ultimate role-reverse chad:
Seduce women endlessly and dont sleep with any of them until they literally sexually assault you.
Just keep doing it - complimenting them genuinely and denying them sex.

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-203750_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 719K)

The more gfd becomes the stated fetish of more hot guys, the more girls will embrace it.

I like to think of it as the ultimate foil to the transexual movement:
One might assume I'm a trans girl and the woman I'm with is a trans man.
Along those lines I'm trying to get my ultra-chad girlfriend a female harem - itll eliminate sub girls from the dating pool while adding to my indirect value as a twink.

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-131718_Pokmon GO.jpg (1080x2220, 640K)

>tfw very autistic gfd gf but we switch it around at times and then i'm the one looking after her
It's surprisingly refreshing honestly. But honestly the best part of it was when we had mutual girl we just spoiled with attention it was the best feeling until it ended when she tried to abuse the relationship and tried to play on our feelings for her.

Attached: 03d3b547.png (1003x767, 280K)

These threads always send me into a weird mood

I met my current girlfriend 3 times through these threads before we really connected.
She found me interesting enough to stalk, and a woman (probably) from one of these threads made a skype forum that we co-ran for awhile.

Get involved with some of the discords but instead of being a toxic shitposter try positive encouragement and radical self-acceptance. Then if you're a male reject all female advances until they lose their fucking minds and do something really drastic.

The odds may not be in your favor, but be nice to the universe and she might just fuck you in the ass (in a good way)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

great idea. maybe coloured leather bracelets, red for doms and something else for subs

>aybe coloured leather bracelets, red for doms and something else for subs
>hey user, why are you wearing a leather bracelet?

Normies arent dumb. they know that the bracelet will symbolize some form of movement or fetish

>while adding to my indirect value as a twink.
how?

>I am twink
>she is owner
>if she has lots of female pets and Im the only one with a penis it makes me the one true twink

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-181425_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 643K)

Great!
Do it anyway you fucking coward.
Its called peacocking - do something unpopular and wear it while holding yourself up like a model.
Do you expect the girls to just psychically know youre a sub? Well, the observant ones might if theyre interested in you.

I took beatings for being different. Your ass can handle some insults, and it gets the girls on your side if they dont have garbage personalities. Its called punk rock and it's how Trump won 2016.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-180842_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 651K)

that's pretty great idea but i'd be way too embarrassed if it was something that would attract attention easily. i'd prefer something that'd be more sneaky

Just date any short fat ugly bald guy with a small dick.

Do gfds all want subs or are they fine with something in between?

They blush when you pat their heads.

They recoil when you reach out to pat their heads.

>mostly good looking and actually willing to be a nice sub
>just looking to make someone happy really
>born in south america
>women want top macho guys to dom them
>girls like me until they find out Im a sub
>what do (aside from moving somewhere else)

>aside from moving somewhere else
I doubt that would help anyway.

>tfw no gentledom bf and gf

Attached: 1565567723045.gif (500x281, 1.73M)

Idk I've seen Dom girls in first world countries so at least I know they exist there

It's hard as a confident outgoing male sub for females to notice that I'm submissive. I'm secretly shy and sensitive on the inside.

Sigh.

Anyways, I'm heading off for a while.

I'm the poster Caesar!~

It doesn't hurt to try, here is my personal to read if any doms are interested. I hope, trying here is a gamble.

reddit.com/r/gentlefemdompersonals/comments/d0hpfp/18_m4f_vibrant_young_boy_looking_for_motherly/

Discord: Goingto#0476

Attached: test.gif (720x900, 387K)

>be me in highschool
>Like 30-35kg/ 66-77lbs
>About 5"4
>Had long straight blonde hair to my ass and girly baby face
>Constantly mistaken for a girl
>Whenever I went into the toilets people would always think I was a girl and say the girls toilets are the other way
>Group of 4-5 girls who are usually bullies push me into the girls toilet
>Pull my trousers off and run out leaving a skirt
>Had to put on skirt to go to class and tell teacher to get my trousers back
>Most embarrassing thing of my life

Most of the people who didn't know me didn't notice anything weird cause they thought I was a girl but the people who knew me kept teasing me and asking if I was actually a girl, best friend also thought I was a girl for the first 1-2 months we met and thought I was joking about being a boy

I think that incident is mostly why I'm into femdom now, I hated it at the time but now its kind of a nice memory, the girls were pretty ugly though

Attached: a6bb66da-ab23-40da-a14e-58b679f0971c.jpg (1120x840, 254K)

I just wanna rest my head on a girl's lap.

Attached: Repost, but it's so dang cute.jpg (854x640, 38K)

Jesus fuck me penis you cant just write stuff like that

I just want an English girl into gfd to tease me about my accent.

Attached: pls respond.jpg (441x441, 47K)

>tfw living the dream
its an original feel

Attached: 1561748246480.jpg (1200x1473, 154K)

What an absolutely cute birb.

At 43, I'm not sure I'm a boy, although I'm pretty damn thin and some people have indicated that I'm cute. As far as identifying in public, look for guys who are generally quiet and try to avoid causing trouble. Being kind to wait staff and checkout clerks is probably a good start, although that doesn't really prove that they're a sub, just not an asshole.

I dunno, I'm an introvert, I don't drink, I don't like loud noises, and I don't like crowds; you're not likely to see me in public at all. I gave up and ordered a doll because hope is a lie and my only other option was pretending to be someone and something I'm not.

>5'9
>gf is upset that I'm not 5'2 and she has to wear heels to be as taller than me

subs are for _______

cnc or cuddling, or both

>you will never have a girlfriend who carries out a kidnapping fantasy on you with your consent in which she ties you up, gags you, blindfolds you, and then cuddles your helpless vulnerable body til you fall asleep in her arms

Most of us aren't very attractive and have bad egos because of overbearing mothers (hence where the gfd shit comes from to begin with)

>47
Unless you still look 20 you'er put of luck

bullying (teasing)
please bully me

Attached: 1552637576054.png (600x616, 543K)

43, actually, not 47. I'm told I look a lot younger than I really am, but only by about a decade or so, and yeah, I know I'm doomed. I'm just here to torture myself unnecessarily because deep down I believe I deserve the pain.

Im still young, I have a chance right?
I will meet a cute masculine girl to dom me right?

Attached: lifeisgoodtoday.jpg (840x703, 168K)

I'm only submissive to my mummy God I wish she'd pin me down under her giant ass and suffocate me with her milkers

My mums actually a sweety I just think gfd and tomboys are hot and cute
My dad was the overbearing one

>tfw this is my dream relationship
Too bad most couples just want a girl to fuck and dump

>tfw no loving (non literal) mommygf
>tfw will never be cuddled and called good boy as i whimper into her chest

Took the words right out of my mouth. You wouldn't expect the 6"1 blonde star athlete to play osu by himself whenever he has free time now, would you?

Maybe they're at the gym training to snu snu their bois

Attached: 8fa1fb1454cdb42b0304a0fce217dfbc3b88c83a.jpg (960x660, 141K)

You can always try the reverse-gym-thot strategy:
Work out doing lower body stuff wearing spandex and act all submissive and slooty to the strongest alphachadette in the place.

Repeat until someone wallslams you ~
Learn how to cook keto and delicious high-protein dinners.
Just -become- the ideal role-reversed mate for a wheyfu. The boys will always make fun of you, but ignoring them while advertising yourself in a unique way might just be enough to stand out to her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-130028_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 593K)

Tbh my gf doesnt really like women. Someone would have to seduce her, and she's the kind that doesnt take kindly to typical seduction rolls.
My charisma was a solid 8+3 when we were initially dating.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-174503_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 595K)

theyre looking at the ground 24/7 with a high chance of a hoodie being worn

Attached: .png (331x132, 40K)

Ah yes, I was looking for this thread.

I'm always too tall/average looking/not feminine enough/not manly enough/not fat enough/not skinny enough/not muscular enough/too muscular for anyone and everyone it seems. I dunno what I'm supposed to be to get a gf, but if you're not at the extreme edge of someone's fetish you have no chance. Specifically what do I need to make myself for a cute caring gfd girl to like me? Why am I always just a nice friend?

Please stop with this cringe. The more cringe that's posted the more that it's associated with everyone here.

this is actually based, will try it user, will post results aswell

I try to look as normal as possible so there's probably no way you could tell by looking at me.
You should just make some male friends and try to figure out from their personality what they're like.

People will unironically think youre a complete fruitcake of a faggot if you do this. I should know.

Have you tried having a personality?

A domme here once told me "you seem like someone who wears glasses and dresses and smells nice". And that's exactly it.

What for? Wrestling in the bedroom and what not?

I want a muscle gf to have wrestling sex

they already think that, might aswell use the thot strategy agaisnt them

>Personality
What is this meme? That's such a broad term that it's meaningless.

I could say 90% of people I run into have no personality but they have bf/gf.

>I could say 90% of people I run into have no personality but they have bf/gf.
You could say that, but you'd probably be wrong, because you don't know these people.
Generally, you're probably not very enjoyable to be with and you're not displaying any romantic interest.

I mean you don't know me but you assumed I had no personality.

Also it seems like if you display romantic interest online or on tinder you either get called thirsty as fuck or ghosted because you don't want to hook up. It finally the worst is the friend zone.

Defensive cringe yikes

>I mean you don't know me but you assumed I had no personality.
"having no personality" doesn't literally mean "having no personality", I'm sure you do have one. It means that you are unable to express yourself to others, because you are afraid of being vulnerable. Think about it that way, what do other people know about you? People you have expressed interest in? Do they know who you actually are or are you just an NPC in their lives? Probably the latter, because you haven't let them see yourself. So if you ask "ayy bby wan sum fug", they're gonna turn you down, it's very obvious. After all, who would want to fuck an NPC with only a few stock lines?

>if you display romantic interest online you either get called thirsty as fuck or ghosted
This is correct.

>Yikes
Kill yourself zoomer

People who mostly like me are online where I can give my opinions on things without fear of having someone blow my ass up on twitter or some shit for saying something they don't like. In real life though? You gotta be an npc in a professional space and I do nothing else but work, go to the gym, play a couple backyard leagues, and weeb it up. Nothing that women would be remotely interested in anyways. So that only leaves online, which people like me as a friend - but never as more than that for the most part. Well, some cuteboys do, but never women.

You might just be incapable of speaking about you opinions in a non-inflammatory way. I suggest taking a break and avoiding social media for a while (this includes this website).

Also, you genuinely do sound like an NPC to me, none of the things have any hooks, yknow, none of the things are interesting or worth pressing you on. You genuinely do feel like a non-person to me.

What if I wear cute boi shorts instead and want a wheyfu to cook harty meals too?

You must be the world's greatest profiler if you can gather that from two posts on Jow Forums!

Afraid/nervous to approach even if i keep looking over at you. I may seem really confident but its a front. I may seem like im dominant but that is a front to.

Look for guys who seem nervous or uncomfortable around you.