R9K should get a proper mascot

R9K should get a proper mascot
wojak kind of works but its used so much that its not special to r9k
any drawfags wanna come up with ideas?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x312, 555K)

how about a pig? pigs are cool and they're based

its groyper season. groypers are mascots. this is now the r9k mascot. its robogroyp

Attached: 1561701567583.png (420x420, 9K)

Needs to be a robot of some sort. A sad apu-like robot. Artfags, get on it.

Attached: 1562917130696.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I nominate Yuri Bezmenov

Attached: 3022u5j9v3vz.jpg (663x466, 61K)

I came up with a bit of oc hsing the pig and robot idea, but its uh, yeah

Attached: r9ig.png (1105x567, 44K)

Jow Forums had a mascot before the frog and wojak faggots cancered everything up.

Attached: r9k.png (407x405, 110K)

Kek I like this, user. Down to 17%, fuck ya

Attached: 1567049188021.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>An anonymous imageboard should get a mascot.

Attached: 1538938421933.jpg (657x527, 33K)

How about Ukana? He is..
-a living computer program
-redpilled about humans
-based(in a cringecore way)
-easy to draw

Attached: 1561546777911.png (800x800, 76K)

I give you yuri bot
Retard, this place used to full of mascots
Stuff like moot chan, snacks tan, yotsuba chan, pedobear, desu girl doll thing, burly pink girl
Even bant has a mascot, why cant we
Looks interesting

Attached: yuribot.png (779x567, 24K)

Tommorow we'll set up a poll to see what shit people like, and i'll try to find people to make more art for it
I like the unaka design because really just anyone could make it

>Even bant has a mascot, why cant we
There isn't an established theme in Jow Forums. It's ever-changing with the times. Jow Forums has mascots, but health and fitness are relatively static concepts. Jow Forums doesn't have any real official themes outside original discussions/posts, and that is completely disregarded in favor of homo/trans-posting and "my gf/no gf" threads anyway. Apu Apustaja is the closest to a fairly neutral 'mascot' for Jow Forums, and more universally applicable to all posters in at least some manner. So, I think he would be the most appropriate I don't think there needs to be any official mascot for an anonymous imageboard anyway. There is an official site-wide mascot that nobody uses, too.

Ultimately, I just don't see the value in it for this particular board. The userbase is too divided as-is for it to have much merit. I thought your Yuribot design was kind of simple and cool though, so here's my take on it.

Attached: 1561608810424.png (800x800, 15K)

but can we still have an anime girl mascot, or no because incel

>but can we
I'm not a moderator, you can do whatever you want so long as you don't breach the site/board rules or break US law otherwise. In my opinion, if you want to post/create anime waifus, then you could always just make a thread about it for fun without any large-scale goal like "official" mascots. That's part of the charm of anonymous boards, I think. Momentary, fleeting engagements with relatively open discussion and wide topic ranges is something you can't get in most places. Kind of like how you produced Yuribot, and I made my version of it. That's organic, and in my opinion, a superior and more indulging experience overall for everyone to enjoy.

That's nice fookin saved

This reminds me: why are election squatters so defensive of Pepe? Every other meme gets abandoned as soon as it gets stale or co-opted by Reddit/Twitter/etc. When was the last time someone on Jow Forums was Rickrolled? Or posted rage comics? Or had a Caturday? But these 2016 faggots just refuse to let this one fucking die.

The best way is to create OC and let the memes fight fir themselves

Attached: 2019_09_18_070855.png (800x800, 94K)

everyone go look in the mirror

there is the mascot

What i kind of wanted to do when making this thread was make something like wojak, apu, pepe, pedo bear, etc.
Not really a mascot, just a recognizable character to add to the culture of this dying website
I didnt really know how to approach it so i asked you guys, as r9k seems to develope shit from time to time, and ive lurked here a while back, so everything seems familiar to me
One thing about r9k though is theres still a conatant despite what you said
Its the idea of just living without living, depression, neetdom, etc.
Nothing has or ever will change that aspect of r9k
Thats why i thought of a kind of a mascot
What way would you approach this situation, im just tired of seeing the same shit, its an echo chamber
Why does no one make anything new anymore? Theres 20 million people that use this site, and only a few people it seems have been able to get anywhere creating good oc that built into the sites culture
Im not even doing this to try and get internet fame, its anonymous and anyone at all can claim to have come up with these things
I want to not exactly restore the lost culture, but to rebuild a new one wich is similar to the old days, but not the exact same shit
Im constantly told people want to go back, and this is the next best thing
I know i cant force it, but i cant sit and wait

Attached: a9696ab4dfa5a1f0272e6b897b4b641b.jpg (658x901, 47K)

GUYS GUYS GUYS! I GOT THE PERFECT ONE
R9Krashdummies
simple enough for anybody to draw and considering crash dummies get thrown around, broken, and are disposable, fits most users here well.
also they look like robots

Attached: R9Krashdummy.png (474x474, 22K)

They themselves probably push it to kill off originality, or they think theyre cool and edgy for doing it
Oh well, goodnight everyone, i got some shit ive been wanting to speak with someone about for a long time done with
Thanks for listening guys

To me represents the same stuff as a wojak idk

Rolling for r9krocodiles just for the fun of it.

Attached: r9krocs.png (800x346, 163K)

Bumping for r9krocs

Attached: Jihad Gator.jpg (576x516, 91K)

Here's your mascot. Just bee yourself

Attached: mehilainen6.png (367x249, 10K)

hmmm, yes user, very sophisticated joke.

Attached: crocodile.png (316x470, 35K)

I dindu nuffinz, janniez. I just spreadin da word of jesus christ with muh tendies and iced monster

Attached: bea with skittles and iced tea.jpg (556x720, 213K)

yes, it was very

Attached: mehilainen5.png (610x579, 24K)

>What way would you approach this situation, im just tired of seeing the same shit, its an echo chamber
Produce interesting or meaningful original content and discussions. Or, move on and past it.
>Why does no one make anything new anymore?
When you have an abundance of people, it's more likely that people will produce less unique content in general or contribute to echo-chambers and even shilling tactics. That's just how it is. It's easy to see how 100 individuals will be able to be more original than 100,000 when group cognition dynamics are considered. At a smaller population, individuality is still valued and praised. When you have a huge population density, you become...China, India. Just another blip in the crowd. That's all you are, witness, and contribute.

>I want to not exactly restore the lost culture, but to rebuild a new one wich is similar to the old days, but not the exact same shit
>I know i cant force it, but i cant sit and wait
That is how nostalgia works. That is why it is bittersweet. You appreciate the joy you received, and wish for similar experiences to come to the future. Yet, if all you do is try to salvage the past, you will see that it almost always ends in failure, tumbling down into nothing. As I said, the best option is to contribute originality. If you keep trying to make the past, the future will catch up to you and fuck it all up. Your only choice is the shape the future in whatever better way you can, I think. I guess that's why small no-name boards pop up every now and then. I'm not sure if I am expressing my thoughts accurately, but hopefully, you will see something in my perspectives.

>Tfw /r9krash/ is fed up of having his heart, mind, and soul broken, and melts through steel beams into normalfags.

>Three posts of the same character posted within five minutes of the first post.
Nice job shilling your ""art"".

Unironically good character. Very simple, not furry trash.

Attached: 1567753452372.png (200x200, 61K)

>implying i didnt just link this thread to a place where the crocodile thing is an inside joke
you disappoint me user

Attached: Crocodile-vomit-2.gif (2100x1500, 737K)

>implying i didnt just link this thread to a place where the crocodile thing is an inside joke
Yes, that's shilling.

Attached: 1551481974738.png (1091x856, 66K)

>tfw someone should draw r9krash as elliot roger but im too lazy

if you're gonna bitch about it take sam hyde mister peanut instead

Attached: Untitled-1-Recovered.gif (2100x1500, 855K)

>Mister Hyde
user...
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>implying there's any substitute for r9krocs
you amuse me, user

Attached: lenny croc.png (516x516, 147K)

ITT: newfags who don't even remember poopoo peepee

Attached: 1092705734054.jpg (2000x2000, 344K)

>frogfaggot calling anyone else "newfag"
jej

>using scat and piss fetish as the board mascot
this board can be shit sometimes but really?

Attached: faceless screaming.jpg (728x1098, 297K)

>redditfaggot election tourist calling anyone a newfag
go coom faggot

Attached: 1526407213719.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>ukana
>zukana
>downloading
>GF

Attached: 2019_09_18_074556.png (800x800, 86K)

poopoo peepee came about because dumb newfag reddit election tourists were making pepe known to the public and normies started memeing him to death so hard that the creator actually "killed him off" because he somehow became associated with the (((alt-right))) and ended up being labeled a ((hate symbol))
we needed to make him as repulsive and disgusting as possible to turn normies away from him
but you'd fucking know that if you'd been here longer than 3 months holy fuck this place sucks now

if you weren't a fucking newfag you'd realize that Jow Forums came up with the term "normalfag" but plebbitors made it "normie" because they weren't allowed to say fag without being banned for homophobia.

So get off my board you fucking normalfag.

Attached: BACK 2 REDDIT.jpg (717x880, 141K)

>fucking redditor stealing trips again
go coom you dumb faggot

Cope harder, cuckhold.

Attached: Go be a nigger somewhere else.jpg (382x308, 33K)

>dumb redditfaggot calling anyone else a cuck

Attached: 1568657596844.jpg (1552x1152, 140K)

>calling me a redditor for calling you a redditor
just stop, user. this bait is low quality

Attached: jew hebrew nonsense.jpg (750x412, 27K)

go back to your shithole containment site faggot

>tfw someone says you are good character

Attached: mehilainen.png (424x572, 22K)

Yeah ba-bee. You know how I feel. There's just one important question I've got to propose...
Will you bee mine?

Attached: 1539631535283.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

You liken them to squatters, but they're more like refugees. Unlike normal immigrants, who try to integrate and assimilate themselves into a community, these assholes want to live in an isolated bubble full of faggotry and cancer.

Guys, you all forget the cartoon character who is r9k personified

Attached: images (6).jpg (261x193, 8K)

Don't forget the big JA either

Attached: download.jpg (126x144, 2K)

The moderation/admin has resented the current culture of this site for many years or pepe/wojak would be a banner long before now.

I'm just saying.

Pepe and wojak have been around for years, they didn't just poof into existence with the 2016 election. They were pretty much the mascots of Jow Forums, and I think Apu is our current best one. Pepe and Wojak have become site-wide and even beyond Jow Forums. Apu is less used, and much cuter. The reason they've hung around for so long is because they're blank slates you can project literally anything onto.

"poopoo peepee" had nothing to do with 2016, and predates it by years. You have most of it right, but it was to get normalfags to stop using him on social media, some celebrity cunt (I think Katy Perry) I posted him, so we decided to "take pepe back" by associating him with vile scat and piss stuff.

The cumbrain is and will always be the mascot of r9kk

Attached: EE514B06-F9A6-496E-AD91-F5FF2DB0A72F.png (672x528, 184K)

Im working on an anime girl for this thread pls keep it alive i am going 2 bed.....

Arcanine you stupid faggot.

Attached: B9B78C8B-52DC-4C98-98EC-E1589801A45F.png (1280x1280, 973K)

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you Joe.

Attached: Joe.png (927x649, 25K)

Joe browsing

Attached: joebrowsing.png (966x906, 32K)

poopoo peepee wasn't made in response to the 2016 elections, and actually predates it.

Those gross drawings were made in response to Katy Perry posting him on facebook and signal boosting pepe to other normies.

this fag gets posted more pepe it feels, looks to me as redditfags want it to be our mascot. Seriously, every fucking thread some dude who thinks it's hilarious posts it, half the time it doesn't even relate to the topic of thread. They just see a random thread and next thing ya know, "IM COOMING" is all over the place.

Attached: coomerfag.jpg (250x214, 5K)

Ryan Gosling you stupid faggot.

Yeah aside from Apu I like Ryan