Coom. That is all

Coom. That is all.

Attached: 1562987370078.png (1069x917, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mVSpOXAVs0
vocaroo.com/i/s1hW5G09O0LM
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahooHooHOOOOOOO yyeeaaaaAAAHHHHHH IM COOMIN BOYS!!! BIG FAT ROPES IM STRAIGHT COOOOOOMIN STRAIGHT COOMIN UP A STORM BOIS!!!!!

when did this meme cross from pervert to storm-tossed sea captain

because reddit and d*scord

Attached: 1568783260879.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

>wojakfags are redditors
color me surprised

Attached: how.jpg (256x256, 10K)

now that i know coomer is a reddit psyop i'm done making OC
fuck reddit

op here. kinda figured it was some forced shitcord r*ddit meme. i had this picture saved because it looked like stephen merchant and saw people shitposting it. my apologies. fuck r*ddit and d*scord.

Attached: 1539671234501.jpg (277x182, 8K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1mVSpOXAVs0
vocaroo.com/i/s1hW5G09O0LM

Attached: 1563090018654.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s1hW5G09O0LM
just fucking because

>jeffles died
>this lives
its not fair bros

Attached: jeffles.png (1300x780, 63K)

Thanks for the heads up. Fuck ledditniggers and discord trannie.

Is this meme like their subtle or not so way of mocking us?

Those faggots can't leave us alone, then they say we're pathetic.....

I don't know man, I figured coom posters were just mocking roastie posters on Jow Forums and that was pretty based. No threads with attention seeking thots were having any conversation because of all the coom spam.
But this thread needs to die, yes.

>I figured coom posters were just mocking roastie posters on Jow Forums and that was pretty based
this and Jow Forums mocking thotposters

This is the coom before the storm right here.

Wait, how was I gonna start this off? I forgot. ...

Oh yeah

AAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK I FORGOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHOULD I COOM ON DONALD TRUMP PROBABLY NOT
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YESS! AHHHHHH THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COOM POT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

IM GONNA COOM BOYS

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt

>ywn coom even further beyond

Attached: piccolo and krillin.jpg (774x454, 66K)

i made 2 coomer OCs including the ubiquitous charger coomer but now i know it's been appropriated by redditors and discord trannies i no longer care for this meme

this
reddit ruins yet another meme
reminder that if you ever broke rules 1 and 2 you contributed to the problem of public bringing awareness to Jow Forums

>the coomer meme
>will eventually snowball

i find this funny. i find it even funnier that the faggot that said it intentionally made the pun. Fuckin redditfags.

This is so dumb. Coom was on Jow Forums weeks ago at this point, the reddit is only 2 days old. Its just reddit fags jumping on the bandwagon and trying to push it further so they can pretend they are underground and knew about the meme before anyone else. And then there's the fact that its a meme that mocks trannies and other degenerates who are completely controlled by their own hedonistic pleasure.

>Don't come on Jow Forums in about 2 days.
>All of a sudden every fucking board is spouting yet another shit new meme that's not even remotely funny.

I question why I still come here constantly.
The least funny collection of people on the internet.

>The least funny collection of people on the internet.
That's not true and you know it.

But it huuuurrrts when I cooooom

Attached: coomer sad.png (900x869, 161K)

I member when this wojak was supposed to represent the most disgusting, dirty, smelly hobo-tier NEET virgin loser imaginable instead of being a shitty *oomer meme. Look at that filthy fucking face and the dramatic blur and tell me it ain't a fucking work of art. Now this board is full of redditors using it "le ironically" because they think it's the most hilarious thing ever. It's just as retarded and forced as cumbrain is.

Sit down, coom, Jack on, coom,
Jack off, coom, stand up, coom
Pass out, coom, wake up, coom
Faded, coom, faded, coom

the word coom has been around for years it was just another word for cum adding the er at the end is the only thing that is recent and is simple word play.

Live for the coom
Die for the coom
That is all

Attached: coomer.jpg (599x399, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UnkBUTheIC0