Whats up robots im riding my bike to the weed mans house

whats up robots im riding my bike to the weed mans house

feel free to talk some shit

Attached: IMG_20190918_024132222.jpg (1944x2592, 475K)

i think i'm gay but i'm not gonna do anything about it i'm gonna pretend to be straight for the rest of my life even if it kills me
i'm gonna get myself a qt wife and have a bunch of kids, make my dad proud

just fuck around on grindr until you eventually meet your future wife and then try not to cheat on her with a man

be yourself man, tyler the creator came out and he was known as a tough rapper

this better be some good weed im paying 15 bucks for a gram

Attached: IMG_20190918_025227771.jpg (1944x2592, 879K)

lol is that ur dealer? and ur the one in the op pic?

yeah hes got that flame

Attached: IMG_20190918_025448831.jpg (1944x2592, 924K)

Why'd you tattoo your face?

it stinks real good. dude weed lmao

Attached: IMG_20190918_025816123.jpg (1836x3264, 1.75M)

Cool. I used to walk to the weed man's house

I might be too but gays are promiscuous and degenerate and I feel like it's too late for me to learn how to fit in with gay culture

Does the weed help?

Attached: EsteemedMassiveChupacabra-small.gif (327x251, 704K)

look at this fucking thing wtf

who buys shit like this kek

Attached: IMG_20190918_030238271.jpg (1836x3264, 1.33M)

Wait, jaden was actually saying the truth?

I'm the broom

You paid 15$ for that? You got fucked over m8

>it stinks real good
He might of dipped it in pcp user, be careful

its fake, some cashier lady was asking me the same thing. i just told her i woke up like this

same lmao, i bought my bike from the thrift store

it makes the anxiety way worse but helps with the boredom

ik lol, i always roast him about his shitty weed, its 3am right now though and i havent smoked since like sep 5 and felt like it

I haven't haven't smoked since September 24 2018. The sober feels.

because of a job right?

No, my parents started to get suspicious and since then I decided to quit, while getting clean I gradually cut ties with all my friends not because I didn't enjoy their company but because I didn't want them to get looped in with me (we usually smoked together) but no one knows why I just disappeared........ I wonder sometimes, do they hate me? But only if they knew right..... I was 18 then now I'm in a foreign country waiting for admission to start university and I do miss getting high but feeling sober has its own perks and I think I'll keep riding this feeling for now........

>while getting clean I gradually cut ties with all my friends not because I didn't enjoy their company but because I didn't want them to get looped in with me (we usually smoked together) but no one knows why I just disappeared....

same here, stopped talking to all of my stoner friends but it was more because there was nothing in common really other than the fact that we smoked

but yeah, the grind is its own high isnt it?

what are you learning?

I plan on doing dentistry, I'm actually going to the admission office in a couple of hours to check if my name's on the list. Pray for me user.

huh, good luck with that user

I used to smoke when I was a teen, stopped around 19. Stopped drinking and hanging out with the guys I used to drink and smoke with. My social life suffered a little, but I met a nice girl and we've been together for the past 8 years.
Smoking weed kept me comfortable living a shit life, I can't help but feel bad for people stuck in that way of life now.

But atleast you were able to get a new angle on life, and maybe (speaking from my ongoing experiences) thanks to that you're now able to tell what sort of people to keep at arms length.

Nice weiner user.

orig