What's your opinion of the police in your country?

What's your opinion of the police in your country?
Personal experiences?

Attached: f97968cf-dfbf-4ba7-868b-b294a41d558b.png (1280x756, 67K)

Pigs

Next time I see one I'm shooting

They're chill with white people, and i'm white. So i'm fine with them.

Pigs.

SNUT SNUT KAFFEGRUT
PURK PURK SUR AGURK

I'm white so it literally doesn't matter what I think about em

I've had about 7 interactions with them over 3 decades, once they see me they have no interest and continue looking for renegade chad

A necessary evil
they shoot nogs but at the same time they are the attack dogs of the shitty politicians
so meh

For some reason they like to stop me and go through all my stuff near subways
Probably bc i look like a heroin addict

Read 'What Cops Know'
It's a storybook of all the craziest issues that cops deal with in the past.
Things are getting better, but being in the line of fire means having your life at risk - typically while getting dissed by people that consider themselves thugs. Criminals are want to blame the cops for their actions and game the system to act like what theyre doing isnt a crime.

I think the most distressing story involves an officer that was being nice to a kid who was sharing a pair of gloves with his brother. The boy is talking all kinds of shit, and the cop lays low. They find the body of the kid - turns out the glove was a cover for a .22 and the officer couldve died at that moment. It makes it hard to maintain faith in people when the gangs manipulate the kids in the way they do.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-002033_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 560K)

>US
>nice area
Most of the police here are nice. There is motorcycle cop in my area who is a dick. He likes to give tickets to kids who dont wear helmets when riding bikes and skateboards. He doesnt obey traffic laws either. He has a stupid mustache too.

Attached: 1567525112386.jpg (444x425, 26K)

1/2 control freaks obsessed with having some authority
1/2 cool dudes who just wanted a job

Can someone who lives in Italy answer this?

Yeah yeah boo-hoo poor police i cri evry tim

motorcycle cop sounds absolutely based

never had to deal with them
hope it stays that way

They go out onto the streets and deal with the shit that keeps the world from burning. Keep disrespecting them and see where that gets you

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-221847_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 529K)

Nigger coddling pussies
(UK)

Retards and bullies that make things worse whenever they show up.

one time my friend and I were smoking weed during a road trip. cop pulls us over, and we had a bong in the car. Luckily we were able to hide it in a secret compartment, and the cops only found a roach. They kept asking if we had more, and said if we didn't produce more they would search the car. My friend gave in and grabbed his grinder with less than half a gram in it. They told us that they know we're young, and that weed is becoming legal in more places. They said that we weren't acting high (we were high as fuck just terrified) so they said they'd go easy on us and let us go. But they kept the grinder.

We were like 18 at the time and I think about that night a lot. How if I hadn't been able to hide the bong in time, we'd probably have gone to jail. Or if those cops wanted to be assholes we'd be fucked. I'm just glad it turned out okay, and I never smoked in a car ever again.

I should mention that we got pulled over because his tail light had gone out without us knowing.

I'm in England, so people hate them, middle class people think they're useless. They seem to be stuck trying to abide by what feels like a "don't upset the minorities" rule.

They are cool and I don't mind them since I'm not a criminal.
They stopped me once cause I was riding my bike at night without lights on.
It's their job, I despise people who hate the police and stire shit up. If you're gonna demonstrate don't get pissed when the police steps in after you set cars on fire and throw rocks at people.
Germany

Bumping, want the Americans to see this in the morning.

since im white i reckon cops are tops

You realize if you just obey the law 99.9999% of your life you won't even have to deal with cops right?

Plus they shoot/arrest criminals and idiots. People who prey on you. Why would you hate a group of people like that?

Stop getting all your information from cherry picked Pol posts

Nothing but lying scum. They dont care about anyone.

They lie and only care about other cops and making their quotas

UK
Only see one on foot maybe once a week.
They are very good at teleporting behind you on very early Saturday mornings when you are out on a drive. They'll follow me and sometimes pull me over to see if I've been drinking.

They came to my house door and asked me a few questions before because my sister was acting retarded in public, not much more than that, though they arrived a second time to validate the investigation of a burglar on the same street.

they are useless in my country germany. I have interacted 5-6 times so far with policemen i saw on the streets. Last time i talked to them i reported junkies smoking marijuana in public not even 200m away from them and the lazy bastards told me they cant do anything about it and kept walking as if they get paid for walking. We should fire all modern policemen and bring back the gestapo.

(US) I have an aversion to cops, since they have the power to fuck me over with little to no checks of power However, i have not had to deal with cops pretty much ever, and the few times Ive had theyve been pretty amicable.