Hello!!! how are you doing today? I'm gonna be awake for awhile so I'll talk to anyone who wants to...

hello!!! how are you doing today? I'm gonna be awake for awhile so I'll talk to anyone who wants to. you can vent or tell me about something or just say hello
sorry I'm a little later than usual, had to do something and it took longer than I expected

Attached: image.jpg (300x500, 49K)

Hello friend, how are you doing?
>how are you doing today?
Doing pretty much fine. Somewhat uneventful day so far

Attached: wantsomefood.jpg (960x720, 169K)

I'm doing well. Just another gay day at work and just playing vidya before I go to bed

>Hello friend
hello friend!!! I've missed you
>how are you doing?
I'm doing well I think, I was very productive today bad I was even able to take a nap
>Doing pretty much fine. Somewhat uneventful day so far
that's okay, it's still early for you so the day has a chance to get better, right? do you have any plans?
>Just another gay day at work
why's that?
>just playing vidya before I go to bed
that's fun, what are you playing?

Just doing extra work that I didn't wanna do. But that's normal. Oh and I'm playing Overwatch

>I'm doing well I think, I was very productive today bad I was even able to take a nap
Nice. How much do you sleep a day between actual sleep and naps? Also, do you feel a bit drowsy after taking a nap?
>it's still early for you so the day has a chance to get better, right?
Yeah, but I expect a plain day
>do you have any plans?
I have a couple of episodes from ongoing anime series to watch, so I'll probably watch those. I don't know what else I could do
I wonder if starb is around, haven't seen him in a while

Attached: patcho!!!.gif (56x106, 58K)

I just finshed reading the greenbook by gaddafi.
I read it once a day to remind myself that my homeland was literally too good to exist so the kikes turned it into a failed african state like everyone else.

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (1280x906, 83K)

I'm sorry, do you think you found ask anyone else to take the extra work instead? also how is overwatch nowadays? I haven't played since the new character and role queue were added

>Nice. How much do you sleep a day between actual sleep and naps? Also, do you feel a bit drowsy after taking a nap?
well including naps I usually sleep around 8 or 9 hours a day now, I used to sleep about 11 hours a day on average I think but I've been trying to stay awake most days. I usually don't feel drowsy, I feel more tired if I don't take a nap.

>Yeah, but I expect a plain day
that's okay, sometimes it's nice to have plain days too.

>I have a couple of episodes from ongoing anime series to watch, so I'll probably watch those. I don't know what else I could do
which anime series? also if you're looking for other things to do you could try drawing something (if you're in the mood) or maybe just going for a walk? I'm not sure what you usually do to pass the time.

>I wonder if starb is around, haven't seen him in a while
I hope so, I feel like I've missed him the last few times he's posted in my threads.

>I just finshed reading the greenbook by gaddafi.
I've never read that book, how long does it usually take you to read it?
>I read it once a day to remind myself that my homeland was literally too good to exist so the kikes turned it into a failed african state like everyone else.
I'm sorry user

>well including naps I usually sleep around 8 or 9 hours a day now
Sort of normal, those 11 hours a day were more what I expected. Are you trying to get a better sleeping pattern?
>I usually don't feel drowsy, I feel more tired if I don't take a nap
Hmm... a matter of habit I guess. I feel really stunned if I ever get a nap
>which anime series?
I'm watching Kanata no Astra and Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru. Both are ok, nothing really special. At least Dumbbell is fun
>you could try drawing something (if you're in the mood) or maybe just going for a walk?
Yeah, I could, good suggestions. I should take some walks, actually
>I feel like I've missed him the last few times he's posted in my threads
I guess he could have been busy lately

Attached: dorkdancing.gif (500x500, 990K)

>how long does it usually take you to read it?
It's 33 pages and i have been reading it over and over for the past 7 years so it normally takes an hour

Attached: gaddafi6.png (1024x737, 578K)

>Sort of normal, those 11 hours a day were more what I expected. Are you trying to get a better sleeping pattern?
yes! I want to start working soon and I need a better sleeping pattern so I can do that, eventually I'd like to stop taking naps altogether but right now I kind of need them.

>Hmm... a matter of habit I guess. I feel really stunned if I ever get a nap
I feel like most of my friends say that, naps usually just make them more tired or they feel a bit dazed. I've always taken lots of naps I think, my sleeping pattern has never been too great

>I'm watching Kanata no Astra and Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru. Both are ok, nothing really special. At least Dumbbell is fun
I've never watched either of those, what are they about?

>Yeah, I could, good suggestions. I should take some walks, actually
I've been trying to walk more often, I think it helps me feel more relaxed maybe. drawing can be stressful sometimes but if you're in the mood it's really fun.

>I guess he could have been busy lately
that's true, I just hope he's okay.
>It's 33 pages and i have been reading it over and over for the past 7 years so it normally takes an hour
do you enjoy it?

>eventually I'd like to stop taking naps altogether but right now I kind of need them
Nothing wrong with taking a nap once in a while, but yeah, having regular sleep surely makes you go through the day better
>I've always taken lots of naps I think
Some doctor on tv was saying that taking naps is actually healthy, but who knows. Maybe you were sleeping the right way all along
>what are they about?
Kanata no Astra is a sci-fi adventure about a group of kids that was sent camping on another planet and suddenly found themselves sent in outer space by some mysterious sphere. Luckily, they find a space ship in a reachable range and start their travel back home, while investigating on what happened
Dumbbell is... cute girls doing gym things with an overly muscular trainer. Pretty fun
>I just hope he's okay
I hope so as well. We'll hear from him eventually

Attached: meontheright.png (1280x720, 704K)

>Nothing wrong with taking a nap once in a while, but yeah, having regular sleep surely makes you go through the day better
yeah, I need to fix my sleep schedule and my eating pattern. as things are right now I usually sleep a few hours at night then wake up for a bit stay in bed until I'm tired again and then nap for a few more hours, I almost always eat once a day and it's usually right before I go to bed. I'd like to start sleeping 7 or 8 hours a night and eating at least twice a day.

>Some doctor on tv was saying that taking naps is actually healthy, but who knows. Maybe you were sleeping the right way all along
hmm.. I should look into that actually.

>Kanata no Astra is a sci-fi adventure about a group of kids that was sent camping on another planet and suddenly found themselves sent in outer space by some mysterious sphere. Luckily, they find a space ship in a reachable range and start their travel back home, while investigating on what happened
Dumbbell is... cute girls doing gym things with an overly muscular trainer. Pretty fun
those both sound pretty interesting, maybe I'll watch them sometime.

>I hope so as well. We'll hear from him eventually
you're right, he'll be back soon

>I'd like to start sleeping 7 or 8 hours a night and eating at least twice a day
Sounds like some proper goals. Try eating something right after sleeping and then again after a few hours. Don't eat too much on either meal
>hmm.. I should look into that actually
Mind that that doctor said that 15-20 minutes naps are good. Long naps are just sleep after that point
>maybe I'll watch them sometime
Eh, Kanata is ok. Some characters are pretty much stereotypes, but it has a couple of interesting plot twists
We could watch Dumbbell after Kobayashi if you'd like to

Attached: chinesepropaganda.png (1280x720, 766K)

>Sounds like some proper goals. Try eating something right after sleeping and then again after a few hours. Don't eat too much on either meal
how long do you think I should wait between meals? and yeah I won't eat too much, don't worry.

>Mind that that doctor said that 15-20 minutes naps are good. Long naps are just sleep after that point
I guess I should be more clear, when I say nap for a few hours I mean sleep for around 30 minutes, wake up and do a few things then sleep for 30 more minutes and repeat that until I'm not tired anymore.

>Eh, Kanata is ok. Some characters are pretty much stereotypes, but it has a couple of interesting plot twists
that's alright, it sounds neat so id like to give it a chance at least.

>We could watch Dumbbell after Kobayashi if you'd like to
only if you want to, I don't want to make you wait to watch it and I also don't want to make you rematch anything

Have a test in two days, so i'm gonna head to bed soon and get some study done tomorrow. hope you're doing well.

I'm.
early for work feels good man.
My foot has a blister on it.
I'm glad summer is pretty much over.

yeah I'm doing well! thank you for caring. I wish you good luck on your test, I hope everything goes well for you!

>how long do you think I should wait between meals
Hmm... it depends on how much do you stay awake between one nap and another. You should have the time to digest your last meal before going to sleep
>when I say nap for a few hours I mean sleep for around 30 minutes, wake up and do a few things then sleep for 30 more minutes and repeat that until I'm not tired anymore
Uhh... I don't know if that would be healthy or not. It's basically the middle ground between the two cases
>it sounds neat so id like to give it a chance at least
It should end this week, so you'll be free to recover it at your own pace
>I don't want to make you wait to watch it and I also don't want to make you rematch anything
Watching stuff together is fun, no matter if I've already seen it or not

Attached: squashinganonsface.png (1280x720, 549K)

why are you early for work? sorry about the blister, I hate those. I'm glad summer is almost over too, the heat was hard to deal with and it was pretty boring.

>Hmm... it depends on how much do you stay awake between one nap and another. You should have the time to digest your last meal before going to sleep
I'll be trying to stay awake instead of taking naps, do you think waiting about 4 or 5 hours would be okay?

>Uhh... I don't know if that would be healthy or not. It's basically the middle ground between the two cases
lol, it's probably unhealthy. I think I just need to sleep for a full night instead of only a few hours.

>It should end this week, so you'll be free to recover it at your own pace
oh that's good, I can probably finish it pretty quickly.

>Watching stuff together is fun, no matter if I've already seen it or not
aw that's sweet, are you sure it's okay?

>do you enjoy it?
Nobody is stopping me from enjoying it. i had an entire shelf dedicated to greenbooks and anything related to gaddafi. when i moved into southern algeria i handed out abunch of greenbooks per person, in hopes that people will understand why people loved him so much.
I'm still hoping that one of these days a gaddafi-tier leader will come around to either restore libya or turn algeria green.

Attached: gaddafi5.jpg (1024x576, 205K)

>do you think waiting about 4 or 5 hours would be okay?
Maybe more like 3-4 hours. Or at least it should be ok for a first step
>I think I just need to sleep for a full night instead of only a few hours
Yeah, definitely better this way
>I can probably finish it pretty quickly
Just one warning, for some reason the first ep is 45 minutes long. I don't know why, but the rest are regular 20-something minutes. Also, some eps have post-credits scenes
>are you sure it's okay?
Yeah, fun things are fun

Attached: headtilt.png (1280x720, 984K)

when you were handing out the books do you think you changed anyone? or made them understand why people loved him?
>Maybe more like 3-4 hours. Or at least it should be ok for a first step
I'll try that when I wake up tomorrow, hopefully I'll feel less tired once I start eating at normal times.

>Just one warning, for some reason the first ep is 45 minutes long. I don't know why, but the rest are regular 20-something minutes. Also, some eps have post-credits scenes
that's completely fine, I'll just have to pay attention during the credits. it'll be fun

>Yeah, fun things are fun
thank you friend, I really appreciate it

>hopefully I'll feel less tired once I start eating at normal times
It will probably happen. Just don't push too hard and try to make the change gradually
>I'll just have to pay attention during the credits
Oh yeah, it has even scenes during the credits. What the hell were they thinking when they planned the episodes?
>thank you friend, I really appreciate it
No problem, I'll be looking forward to it

Attached: playinginthesunlight.jpg (840x1188, 408K)

>when you were handing out the books
5 years ago, that's when i left the country when the second civil war fired off which made life even worse than it once was.
>do you think you changed anyone? or made them understand why people loved him?
I handed out atleast 40 of them, i gave 5 to my new friends and rest went to complete strangers. i manage to changed my friends and got them to understand. not sure about the rest though, if i manage to redpill my friends i'm certain that i atleast made some sort of tiny difference locally.

Attached: gaddafi4.jpg (1925x1246, 395K)

>It will probably happen. Just don't push too hard and try to make the change gradually
I'll be careful, don't worry. I'll keep you updated on whether or not I feel any better

>Oh yeah, it has even scenes during the credits. What the hell were they thinking when they planned the episodes?
maybe they were trying to test us to see if we're true fans

>No problem, I'll be looking forward to it
aaaaa me too, I always have fun watching stuff with you
>5 years ago, that's when i left the country when the second civil war fired off which made life even worse than it once was.
I'm sorry, do you want to talk about how things changed?

>i manage to changed my friends and got them to understand. not sure about the rest though, if i manage to redpill my friends i'm certain that i atleast made some sort of tiny difference locally.
that's really cool honestly, I'd like to make some kind of difference like that some day.

>I'll keep you updated on whether or not I feel any better
Do your best then!
>maybe they were trying to test us to see if we're true fans
Hard to say with a not exactly famous series

Attached: ilovehina.png (1280x720, 985K)

I wanna graduate to start wageslaving to get a home and cut ties with family

Attached: 1546483870075.png (512x464, 430K)