Is anyone else unironically swayed by pink pill propaganda?

Is anyone else unironically swayed by pink pill propaganda?
I would never actually do it, obviously. I'd just be lying if I said the idea of turning from an ugly, lonely, undesirable mess of a incel into a sexy, popular, feminine woman didn't spark some primal envy in me.

Attached: 1567545386905.png (600x800, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/women/guide/normal-testosterone-and-estrogen-levels-in-women
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322663.php
healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/
renalandurologynews.com/home/departments/mens-health-update/hypogonadism/low-estrogen-explains-some-hypogonadal-symptoms-in-men/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/9/3024/2660450
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope kill yourself though user

yeah, living life on easy mode as a cute girl would be great. however, the "pink pill" is a sham. you cannot be a cute girl because you are a man. perhaps you could become a somewhat feminine and attractive man, but the "pink pill" as the trannies sell it is a lie.

Well which part sways you the most. The fact that you'll be popular and sexually desired, or that you'll get to be a girl who is those things?

not op but mostly the first idk it just feels like a good way to get some positive attention but idk if i'm actually gonna do it

>I would never actually do it, obviously
Yes you would, you're mentally weak and don't have the discipline or fortitude not to be "swayed" by every half-assed agenda out there. Kill yourself tranny.

There is no pink pill!

There are only people who are feminine enough with only the help of HRT to pass, and who have great personality's. These are the people that become sexy and popular.

The vast majority, are either still ugly, don't pass, or are ott weird :/

Hey nice gaslighting. Anyway, you don't have to pretend you were "swayed" by anything, tranny retard.

I already took the pink pill and now I'm a legit discord tranny.
Not even joking rn

Attached: pink pill.jpg (691x1024, 66K)

This is literally just propoganda pasta
Someone should start documenting all these pastas

But user, you are clearly easily swayed if you honestly believe trannies are all "swayed" into being trans.
Do you not see the irony here? Are you intelligent enough to?

the pinkpill is pretty good despite the anti-pinkpill propaganda that has been around lately.

reminder to all trannies: you will never pass

And that's okay. It's about the feminization, not becoming a literal woman.

Are you ugly, don't you pass, or are you ott weird ;)

OTT weird. I worship All, practice transmutation, and convert incels into cute girls.

I took the pink pill in late 2017. It's been 2 years. In those two years, my family has stopped talking to me, society has labeled me an out cast, and I'm constantly depressed with the only thing keeping me alive being my cat. "But user! There's so much support!" Only online. In real life people do nothing but gaze at you like you're inhuman. If you were to ask them if they support trannies, they'd say yes, but they'd want you dead inside.

Thought so, nothing wrong with weird if you keep it to the bedroom, and don't try and convert these poor little incels :3

the most attractive transgirls are usually pale shut in neet nerd girls.

>you are clearly easily swayed if you honestly believe trannies are all "swayed" into being trans.
Did you even know what you were saying before you vomited this inane tangent out you retarded tranny? Trannies only exist because they were brainwashed into becoming trannies by others of their kind or by the media they consume.

in a more ideal world, the puberty you want would be chosen. it then follows very naturally that not everyone would be cis.

See, no pink pill!
It is rare for people to actually be trans, and when they are, it is suuuper rare for them to be post transition, end up being happy, passable, and well liked.

There is no way out, no pill will help you :3

Incels need to be converted. It's the only way out for them duh

I'm sorry you lack reading comprehension user.
You believe trannies are brainwashed, or do it as a fetish. You can't believe they make the rational choice to take HRT, fully knowing most people will think they're weird for doing so.
This strongly implies you're an idiot who cannot think for himself, and instead adopts the views other people give him, pretending as if your beliefs were developed via your own rational thinking.

Attached: 1561473320891.jpg (267x279, 45K)

That's true for incels too though. Why do you think they're friendless incels, while most people have friends, sex, and fun?

It is just reality, if you are not attractive, don't have a good personality, are not very smart, and are a just a gross below average human, then you are done for.

But, there are some trans people that make it work, because they are not incels prior, or at least they have good genes :D

There are no pills, you either succeed, or you don't, simple ;)

>You can't believe they make the rational choice to take HRT, fully knowing most people will think they're weird for doing so.
This is true and a view I adopted myself you fucking retarded literal faggot. Trannies are not rational, they are perverted fetishists and a glance at the catalog for around 2 seconds will tell you as much. Everyone being able to come to the same conclusion about you abominations individually perfectly demonstrates what worthless subhumans you are.

Incels really don't turn out to be the best trans :(
Just have a look at trans twitter for 5 seconds xD

That's not entirely false I suppose. If you have bad genes, a bad upbringing, and refuse to admit you don't know anything, you'll always be base and broken.

>This is true
This is we need to show why you're an idiot. You don't even seem to understand how your absolutist viewpoint discredits anything you have to say.

this desu

you can fantasize about being a girl and doing exhibitionism to every one you cross

but that's about it

trannies perceive women as sluts
that's why women secretly hates them

Being a tranny has nothing to do with puberty.
>This is we need to show why you're an idiot.
I am objectively mentally superior to you in every conceivable aspect, likely physically superior as well. There is no black-and-white to trannies, just as there isn't with many issues, all of you are legitimate wastes of oxygen who ruin every community they infest if said community doesn't take on a hardline, no-nonsense stance on you troglodytes. Kill yourself.

why do you want attention from a gay man?

Trannies are brainwashed fetishists who chop their dick off and take chemical castration pills so they can fap on a daily basis.
If you disagree with me you're logically inferior.

Attached: 1554666474347.jpg (538x513, 106K)

I think he is rattled :)

I still have my dick, and it may be hard to believe that I do not actually fap on a daily basis, unlike most cis males do ;) xD

trannies are the men who failed at romantic life

they think the internet enable their fetishist life style
but they grow out of it and kill themselves

Attached: 372b94878b89bf74c861bcbd51099856f9d255b7c353e36e39123e6ea1f8480a.jpg (800x450, 58K)

>Being trans has nothing to do with puberty.
actually,

>Trannies are brainwashed fetishists
This much is true, you projecting retard and I've been saying as much since the start. The rest is hypothetical though very likely since your delusional trance tends to lead to even more extreme self-mutilation than you've already done. You even meet all the quota of being an exact replica of every other tranny on this board yourself, despite being obstinate about trying to subvert the rest of you globsters.

there are plenty of old trannies retard
and the employed ones actually fight for the shitty trans right and not only display their fetish around like you

But user, literally all trannies are brainwashed. We both agree on this fact.

and late transitioners experience a second puberty, brought on by hormones. and maybe if they had the opportunity to choose their puberty from the get-go, they wouldn't have gone through the wrong one in the first place.

I don't give a shit what we "agree" with. I'm sure some tranny out there shares my favourite colour, I'm not obligated to tolerate their faggotry because of it, nor am I obligated to tolerate yours.

It's impossible for trannies to be anything other than brainwashed though. It's LITERALLY impossible.

i'm not brainwashed.

It is, now hang yourself and stop wasting my time with your shit responses for the sake of getting the last word in.

nah 50 year old tranners would not change anything in their lives
some have kids and ex wife

it's a trend they latched onto
falling for this dysphoria thing is showing everyone how gullible you are
it doesn't exist :^)

Like I said, you're very impressionable. You're too stupid to realize it. Probably identify as "white" too, despite that being a jewish ploy to destroy European races.

Attached: true white genocide.png (320x336, 90K)

Neither am I :)
Weirdly enough sometimes trans people are actually just trans :D

That's supposed to be impossible user. Jow Forums is always right you know.

Attached: you want to be the girl right.jpg (955x770, 108K)

the effects of hrt exist, and i prefer it.

>having any opinion makes you impressionable
Wrong. It's evident you're attempting to turn the same accusation right around despite not possessing a foundation for it. Trannies are impressionable by virtue of being entirely moulded by their fetish, perversion, the media and their peers. A vast majority of people who despise tranny abominations form their view individually by virtue of interacting with or observing you rat fucks.

Youre not unironically swayed considering youre just copying and pasting this over and over again dont think anyone notices sage in all fields

>not a fetish guise I swear
lmao they think people don't judge them
protip: the women are the ones who judge you more dumb tranny

>54464050
>misinterpreting statistics
>misinterpreting statistics when this board provides you with all the information you need to see what is hidden in between meaningless numbers
Pathetic, not even worth a (You).

For the others that actually do care, the tranny suicide rate statistic is not surprising at all and in fact not a product of the transition. Well adjusted people with no suicide thoughts don't transition, but socially rejected and suicidal people do. The suicide rate was there to begin with, transitioning is a last resort for most of these people and for some it works out.

is the reason you bully trans people because you feel they are superior for you for taking initiative in their life?

of course it does, it's a drug
some people are addicted to analgesics
it cures headaches and makes the body feel good

holy shit you are just a kid by being so naive
look in the mirror user, protect your health from this agenda

You literally believe all trannies are brainwashed. This implies it is logically/physically impossible for a tranny not to be brainwashed. You don't prove this, you just say it's fact.
You can't prove it though, because that's just a stupid argument. If you really came up with the argument yourself, you ought to be embarrassed.
I'm giving the benefit of doubt that you are just adopting dumb views, and didn't come up with them on your own.
This isn't that hard user, it's basic logic.

Attached: 1524534791976.png (565x541, 157K)

It is a fetish though. Trannies chemically and physically castrate themselves, and remove their dicks (which they need to fap) so they can fap.
Haven't you seen the troomer memes?

Attached: 569.png (676x560, 83K)

>superior
>initiative
>following a trend
>initiative
confusedanimegirl.exe

i'm not naive. the body knows what to do with hormones, comparing them to painkiller addition is a really hokey comparison.

>You don't prove this, you just say it's fact.
Because it's true. I don't need to publish a thesis and thorough experiment to understand such basic psychological deficiencies inherent in all trannies. You are a tranny, any argument that could possibly be formulated against your kind is "stupid" as far as you're concerned because you disagree with it and it outs your degeneracy for all to see. I'm not trying to convince you of anything, you're already a lost cause the moment you entertain the prospect of being a tranny. The only way you can redeem yourself is by blowing your brains out.

you are posting straight up propaganda to bully people that you don't understand.

>the body knows
>synthetized drug in the blood stream
>the body is taking decisions guise!
retard kid
it's pure chemistry

your arguments are falling apart and you are resorting to saying "kys."

they are cleary understood by the whole society user

I'm a tranny user. Read my post again. I'm showing how stupid some people's beliefs are.

>Because it's true
How about the children who were forced into transition? They weren't brainwashed, they were forced.
But all trannies were brainwashed according to you. I guess contradictions do not matter though.

the presence of estrogen in the human body isn't some alien substance, user.

Males and females both have testosterone and estrogen.

evidently not, judging by this thread.

All of my arguments are just as relevant as they were. I've been telling you to kill yourself since the start, it's not a new tactic. You've provided less and less counter-argument (even calling it a refutation is a stretch) as you've replied so I have even less to work with. Try growing some brain cells and I might have something to respond to.
>How about the children who were forced into transition?
Doesn't happen. You can't be forced to transition, being "convinced" or "pressured" is still brainwashing.

woah dude
you are not very smart
I understand now why you are following the trend so blindly

for your informaton the body can make substances with the same effect of analgesics
i.e. it happens during the orgasm

many drugs are a product of observation
your pink pills are no different than other drugs

calling people degenerates isn't a very convincing argument, you just seem like you hate people who are different from you.

>another dumb trannie called from discord
you guys are a piece of work
brainwashed by social media and litral attention whores

I am sorry if your parents didn't giv you attention

Misconception, trannies aren't "people", they're only barely classified as an organism. You could be a mass murderer and use the same excuse of your critics just hating people different than them by the same logic.

Aren't you that discord tranny that had his ugly face posted here before? I remember your name was caroline on discord or some shit. yikes.

i'm not murdering anyone. you're the one advocating for people to blow their brains out

webmd.com/women/guide/normal-testosterone-and-estrogen-levels-in-women
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322663.php
healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/testosterone-levels-by-age
Lmao

that user is really mean

I for one, just tell you to stop with the trans faggotry because it's bad for you

I'm a good guy :^)

that's not me. but also i am done talking to you because you're unreasonable. maybe someday you will understand.

Imagine critiquing my reading comprehension then gleaning that much from the reply. I'm saying any other piece of shit could excuse their crimes by claiming people speaking out against them are just oppressing them for being different. You do need to kill yourself, this is the only way you and every other tranny could possibly even hope to redeem yourselves.

what are you trying to prove dumb trannie
it's chemistry
you are artificially changing it

it's exactly what I said
dude are you a school dropout?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/
renalandurologynews.com/home/departments/mens-health-update/hypogonadism/low-estrogen-explains-some-hypogonadal-symptoms-in-men/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/9/3024/2660450

This is clearly just Jewish brainwashing. Men only have T, women only have E. That's natural biological fact.

anime posters being retarded as always

Attached: 7CD28241-0369-4185-8303-11994123958F.jpg (728x729, 200K)

I've been DESTROYED by FACTS and LOGIC wew

who the fuck said one gender 'only' have one hormone in the organism?

holy shit you learn this shit before high school
you are a middle school dropout aren't you

I think the trannie is desperate and starting to realize his mistake.

I made a post stating men and women have both sex hormones This user said I was brainwashed for this I gave scientific facts against that claim. Facts don't care about your feefees user, sorry.

Attached: 1564002450583.jpg (688x612, 82K)

>that's not me

LMAO bullshit. Also i'm not the guy you're arguing with. but I remember you from that thread, you posted the same exact reaction pics and the same exact argument, you keep projecting that whoever disagrees with you is in a hugbox (which you claim to be Jow Forums) who can't think for themselves, meanwhile you yourself are the one in a hugbox (in this case, your tranny discord server) where you chat with other trannies with anime avatars that keep reinforcing the idea to you that being a tranny is normal. you're all the fucking same, anime reaction pics, anime discord pics, sitting 24/7 in discord servers, etc. please tell me again how you aren't impressionable?

>he mad
oh shit this is why he is a trannie
he read something and didn't understand
some discord trannie brainwashed him as a tranny warrior of sort and he is engaged in this shit as his life's meaning

dude lol
it's ok dude
you don't need to be smart
I see you can't argue because you really don't understand this stuff but try to talk to people out of the agenda
ask about health. your health!
I will root for you!

Attached: 1559015671507.png (733x720, 551K)

I'm not mad. I'm stating facts. Men and women both have testosterone and estrogen. Removing either of those hormones causes health issues.
Claiming anything else is against known scientific fact.
Instead of calling me a tranny for saying (you) were wrong about something, you should instead accept the fact you do not understand everything there is to understand about reality. That is how you learn.
Good luck user!

who are you replying to dumb trannie

I like how you ignored my post because you know i'm right, discord tranny.

I'm not the user you replied to, and I'm not going to read all that text.

You. Men and women have both estrogen and testosterone. Neither hormones are synthetic or unnatural. You NEED both to be healthy. Men have more testosterone, women have more estrogen.

Attached: selection.jpg (1558x474, 416K)

>I will take this bait this time
same thing with the analgesic retard trannie

you are artificially changing it, not the whole, the dosage, with your pink pills

nobody said you remove one thing entirely, you are repeating this dumbass idea because it's what your discord tranny overlord taught you to use as an argument
>hurr hurr it's natural, can't compare with painkillers

there are several hormonal fluids for different purposes, the artificial painkiler you were taught to use as argument mimics real stuff that gives the same effect
you are really a dumbass and I understand why you follow the trend
you should really look for a different opinion, your discord overlord is not your friend. I've been more your friend in this thread alone than him

see You called hormones a "synthetized drug". That's factually wrong.
You imply that the male body doesn't know what to do with estrogen, which is also factually wrong as trannies can grow real (small) boobs just by raising their estrogen levels.
Clearly the human body knows how to handle hormones, regardless of how your hormone ratio is supposed to be for your biological sex.
I'm arguing against the post you made, which was entirely wrong. Nothing more, nothing less.

"natural" and "artificial" are very vague concepts when examined closely.

>You imply that the male body doesn't know what to do with estrogen
how and when I said that
I literally said the body reacts to a painkiller
how is that different from reacting to hormone dosage
>of course it does

dumb dumb
don't trust the discord leader

Attached: 1521958619755.png (370x480, 219K)

>how and when I said that
This user said "the body knows" what to do with hormones You quoted them and called them retarded for believing such a thing.
As I showed, it's simply biological fact that men can grow natural tiddies with estrogen, proving the body knows what to do with both hormones.

Attached: 1543709444151.jpg (344x536, 48K)

no, I've been into crossdressing before all this spamming started and I've been doing it before.
I'm also never gonna take HRT

I'd rather be female because I think life would be better, and because I dislike my male body. I'm basically asexual so I wouldn't mind not being able to date women or whatever. But I also understand that men can't become women, only facsimile, and that's not satisfying, esp when you are older and taller like I am. Pinkpill propaganda is really fucking annoying, it's really obnoxious and low IQ.

redpill me on the pink pill please
is it worth it?