Asked her out in front of her boyfriend

>be me 20 yr old khv
>get paired up with cute lab partner for class
>she's friendly and feels like she has a genuine interest in me
>exchange numbers and start texting somewhat regularly for a few weeks
>longest I have ever interacted with a female, think i have a chance at losing khv status
>2 weeks later decide to ask her out after class
>ask her if she wants to have dinner with me while not noticing the guy on the wall next to us
>before she even answers the guy interrupts and says "hey there friends can I join this little date too"
>she starts laughing awkwardly and tells me "user this is my boyfriend omg this is such bad timing hahaha"
>so embarrassed can't say or do anything
>tells me "this was an interesting experience ahaha sorry you had to find out this way but we can still hangout as friends or even close friends too one day user :)"
>she and her bf walk out of the hallway and I can still them laughing their ass off.

Reminder to find out if a girl you like has a boyfriend before asking her out. Save yourself the ridicule.

Attached: source.gif (710x365, 965K)

What ridicule? Who the fuck cares?

laugh it off next time bro

where is the ridicule in this?

I agree with all these anons. The ridicule is in your mind

Well I agree with you that its pretty damn embarrassing. You should have tried to find out if she was single or not first, that's a pretty basic step bro. Despite all that they were pretty nice to you about it actually. You should be thankful they weren't mean or cruel to you for fucking up like that.

I honestly thought she would have mentioned she had one during any of our conversations but she didn't. Next time I'll find out what her social media accounts are and go from there.

The ridicule is when I saw them walking away from the building still laughing their ass off. Maybe it is in my head but the sound and the look on their face makes me feel a certain way about it.

It took you 2 weeks to ask her to hang out...

I'm barely able to function and appear normal most social interactions. I have to prepare myself mentally and go through things I can say and go through different scenarios and how I will deal with it. Asking her out in front of her BF was not a scenario I prepared for so I just froze up.

What if she was gonna cheat on him with you but you fucked up

Yes because see Also I needed time to build up the courage to even attempt it.

dude, you brought up the courage to ask a qt out. that's a win.

I wouldn't want to start a relationship with a girl who is cheating on her bf. It just means she's going to do the same thing to me eventually.

She was trying to orbit/backup bf.
Women always have 1 or 2 backup bfs

>fuck up getting the girl you desire
>thinking you're successful for trying
You're delusional. The only thing that matters in this scenario is results.

>be in the exact same scenario
>ask her if she wants to go out sometime
>she says yes
>realise later that she interpreted it as hanging out just as friends
>panic and just totally block her out of my life
>she starts dating a guy soon after
>they got married a few weeks ago
based

Don't be a beta bitch and keep talking to her. Ignore her and move on to the next hoe

>be me 20 yo student
>real cute coed in nearly every class
>lots in common, including sense of humor
>damn she got a fiancee
>introduced to fiancee and double damn he's cool
>she hangs with me constantly though, hes not worried
>she starts acting weird around me, asks to speak alone
>shes shaking and shows me her hand minus engagement ring and asks me what am i going to do
>she broke off engagement for me
>me thinking about her poor fiancee, hes cool, cant do this
>start hiding from her and she reconciles with fiancee

>fucking up like that.
he didnt though? how was he supposed to know, is he supposed to do a background check on every bitch he talks too?

>Literally "Hey, are you single? You're pretty cute"

You ask the bitch dumbass. Are you actually that incompetent?

No balls no babies man. Now he knows that he is capable. And knowing is half the battle.

this user gets it move on theyll realise later on what they missed out her her BF stop giving her dick and realises hes only interested for dick then whoops

>>Literally "Hey, are you single? You're pretty cute"
w-what you can't just do that can you

Of course you can. However, this situation isn't that bad. He asked and in time he'll realise the rejection wasn't all that bad and most will go easier than this.

Keep trying. Eventually it'll be like nothing and then he's gunna strike gold.

>find out if a girl you like has a boyfriend
She has one until proven otherwise. Women are not like us, dude, they can't stand being single.

Really good insight.

I did this too, except she messaged me later and took me up on it. The fact you got embarrassed made it worse than it really was. People only care if you do.

honestly true, just being friends is completely okay too, one of my closest friends is a femanon i met on here with a bf and it doesn't stop her from being affectionate, supportive and a good friend

wrong, I prefer to be single just not alone and usually never alone

>Not online stalking her beforehand and finding out every little detail of her life
The fuck are you even doing

You chose correctly, she would have done it to you eventually if she got the chance

based, you did the original right thing

Attached: 1568790009149.jpg (604x453, 116K)