Just woke up and took a shit. What are your plans for today fellow neets?

Just woke up and took a shit. What are your plans for today fellow neets?

Attached: 1568633399659.png (588x918, 606K)

Probably gonna go to sleep. Dpending on how much energy i use. If i stay in bed all day i can stay awake pretty long. If im playing vidya i think ita the same but maybe idk then ill wake up at like 6pm or so and play vidya thats my day to day routine. That and ill smoke whenever i feel like going to my backyard i only smoke back there cause the fence hides me from view.

Only neets can understand this.

haven't slept yet, might take a nappie soon.
probably will get some alch when i wake up.

Attached: __lee_hoon_suicide_boy_drawn_by_parkgee__a28612e645efd84a7535a6a957776553.jpg (740x234, 35K)

weather is shit so I'm not going hiking today
might get a beer and chill while watching some youtube videos
then maybe play some vidya

Just generally being absolutely comfy and smug in my neetcave

Attached: somtimes it do be like that.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Ya if i stay in bed and not sleep. Storing that energy and watching movies on my pc i can manage quite long maybe 4pm then i shut down and wake up sometimes at 6pm or at 12-3am

About to go to the gym, after which I'll go somewhere and get brunch.

When I get home afterwards, I'll continue to level in WoW classic while studying my Japanese reading lessons (pic related, it's my first passage written out in Japanese entirely from memory)

After a few hours I'll order lunch, or cook something myself if I'm feeling feisty.
Maybe I'll take a nap, or go on a walk by the shore.

After that I'll go and eat din-dins with mummy, and get back to leveling/study until I'm tired enough to sleep.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1582x1028, 360K)

I'm working on my podcast, something to do while collecting neetbux, hoping it'll get big we'll see

> rolled a blunt
> might do trignometry later
> finished partial fraction and feeling good
> recording a rap song while shitposting on my pc
> i might be having a wank later

smoking weed and watching the X files

yeah dude weeeed
link to x files ?

Attached: NEET APU.png (409x409, 195K)

How much neetbucks do yo get? And is it actually enough to live comfy? Also which country/state do you live in. Do you have any other sources of income? I am a wagecuck and i hate my job. I am looking to see where it is the best to be a neet?

it's on pirate bay

Had 3 shits
Had 3 spliffs
Watched a podcast
Going to have a bath
Might watch total recall
Think i might have just seen a butterfly die. Was fluttering about then landed on its side on the ground.
Going to see what's up with the butterfly

The butterfly flew off. It was ok thankfully

Im glad it didn't died.

I'm gonna drink some coffee, clean up a bit so I can be a good boy, then play either Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, or Bioshock 2. Probably make some food too, we'll see.

I'm out walking in the woods. Will do a little reading when I get back. Just took delivery of 12 books yesterday. Mostly fiction. I normally only read non-fiction, but I found this crappy sci-fi book at my mom's place that I ended up reading because I had an hour and a half to kill while waiting to pick up my brother from school. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, so I devided to buy some actually good sci-fi books.

$1,925 + $210 in housing subsidies. I have a car and a pretty nice 750 SF, 2 bedroom apartment and still have $1,100 left to spend after all fixed expenses, so I think I have it pretty good.

Attached: 0ABED7F7-4C4F-41BD-8911-6181D542AADD.jpg (1200x1600, 994K)

Got a new cat its a kitten so going to be with it pretty much all day until its ready to meet my other cats here any tips? The others are already adults.
Also going to exercise and play video games pretty much all day

Chilling on the balcony right now, have to go to work in 2 hours. Will play some video games until then. I also have to shave.

>$1,925 + $210 in housing subsidies
How tf do you get so much neetbux?

The other cats already know it's there. You can put up a screen so they can check each other out for a bit. I would just introduce them desu. If your cats are grown they won't hurt the kitten. The Alpha might bat it a bit if the kitten is up it's ass because Alpha but that's how it is in the cat world.

I live in Scandinavia. The costs of living here are very high, so most people don't live as comfortably as I do. I live in the sticks where rent is cheap. Plus I spend a lot less money on food than most. (When I first moved out, I overestimsted the anount of money I'd be spending on food by 250%).