Men only see women as sexual objects, and not as their equals. Men are dogs

Men only see women as sexual objects, and not as their equals. Men are dogs.

Attached: E230A15E-2B8B-4358-9685-FDE01AABBA5D.jpg (609x749, 67K)

What if I don't see women

>be a promiscuous whore for your entire teens and twenties
>WTF WHY DO MEN ONLY SEE US AS SEX OBJECTS
also the only men who are equal to women are beta soi boys

>M-maybe if I copy a thread that got a lot of upboats with my favorite wojack ill get some epic (you)s

Got to bed user. This really isn't worth your time even if you think your time is worthless.

Sorry I hate men so women are just the same thing but with bodies to sex

Women are very beautiful creatures

Attached: 1567799824737.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

wtf I do see women as my equal then, you're a dog too

but you're not a woman
I

That's because you aren't equal to me. You're a female.

i agree they are dogs but unfortunately we cannot put down a bad man anymore like we do a bad dog

If you don't want to be seen as a sexual object, stop acting like a sexual object.

Some women are my equal, some are not.
If you are, I'll treat you that way.

Men are dogs, you said that women are equals, then women are bitches

the ones that do are on their way out, take it from me

Women treat men as trophies just as much as men. We're all nasty animals and taking some sort of side is irrational. We all suck shit including myself so shut the fuck up you dumbass

oh please. men see any hole as something to put their dick in and it doesn't matter what its attached to. It doesn't even have to be living

totally agree and its not even hard to spot them. First clue, they're white.

men are literal horn dogs. They're horny 24 fucking 7. its almost disgusting how primitive you creatures are

cool, whats your sons name?

OMG 100% 0WNED

not only disgusting but they are a menace. everything is about their penis and trying to get a woman to touch it and if lying doesn't work, catching a woman in a venerable state or force does.

A penis has no heart, no empathy, no remorse and no shame.

I am a virgin, I have been looking for a husband since I was 16 and I still cant find a man who isnt a habitual liar or isnt simply LARPing as trad. All men do is lie.

shut the fuck and spread them legs, roastie

I've never met a woman who was my equal intellectually.

U must be ugly as shit

That's because the intelligence bell-curve of women is nore narrow than the one of men. Means not many women are as retarded as you are.

This. Men will pretend to care about whatever the fuck you're talking about when realistically they just want to get in your pants as soon as possible. They are controlled by their almighty penis.

Yep, sure is rough having an IQ of 60...

Nope you are projecting, I get plenty of offers, but mens behavior and tendency to cheat disgusts me so much now I dont think I even want to get married anymore.

I used to really care about girls before I realized they all treated me like shit.

They are. But they are cute dogs.

Attached: 1241414141.png (549x390, 212K)

holy fuck that image makes me want to kill myself

kek imagine being this stupid, have you ever even met a man or a you just a salty femcel?

Yes, now give me head pats femanon

when did Jow Forums suddenly become the place with no sense of humour where people virtue signal and moralize all the time? man this place has gone to shit

not her but men are not worth meeting or talking to. they're all driven by their filthy penis

hahahaha nice bait retard. no one except legitimately braindead sahara-dry personality-devoid autists actually believe that all men are driven by sex only

>he says on the board where literally every thread is about sex or trannies

>implying every man on earth is using Jow Forums and this board

of course I know some men and why I KNOW their motivation for everything. My dad even warned me after I'm sure he had an internal battle, to save his daughter or betray his gender. He saw guys starting to text, call and show up so he warned me along with my mom that when a guys mouth is moving he is lying and trying to get me to have sex. You know its true. Your penis decides for you what you do or don't do.

You know whats funny. They always try to slip in something about how almighty their penis is, like what it can do for me, how big and how many girls think so too and then they try to show me.

Maybe you're as boring as seeing paint drying

not really just those. MOstly how much they hate women and want us to be raped or brutally murdered, DICKS, BUTTHOLES and trannies.

*pat* *pat* yoshi yoshi

sounds to me like you just know a lot of bad guys. well guess what, bad doesn't constrain itself by gender and if you think that's true you're clearly either naive, retarded, or both.

I could easily make the argument, using your logic, that women are cold calculating snakes who only care about money and status and simply use men to get those things

*leaps onto you and licks your cheek* borf borf, woof woof

so you're admitting that your dad cared about something other than his penis?

And all women are roasties who just care how good the dick feels in them.

>I'm sure he had an internal battle, to save his daughter or betray his gender
implying we give a flying fuck about other men, a married guy should despise every other man in existence. also daughters are the most precious thing for a father, most would kill to protect theirs from any kind of danger

Women see men as free money

I wish men were like that. World would be much more based

It's not free money. They have to trade their most valuable asset for it. They earn that money.

i want every femanon to know that yes we only see you as a piece of meat to fuck

>They earn that money.
They act like De Beers with diamonds

>women see men as dogs, not as their equals
Well done, you literal mentally impaired cunt

The day men stop seeing women as sexual objects you are fucked. All the nice things you enjoy will be gone. Women and men are not equals. Ask yourself if all women are gone tomorrow what will happen? Sure there will unrest but in and year or two things will be in order then only difference will be the scientific effort to artificial wombs and then women so human race will not perish. If all men are gone it will be worse than zombie apocalypse. Civilization will collapse, even if there are women smart enough to raid a sperm bank women are incapable to create long lasting organization with proper chain of command. There will be no electricity, no running water, no gas, roads and bridges will be gone because 0.001% of people who know how maintain what is needed for modern civilization are women.

All your privileges are not because you are some amazing creatures. Women are mediocre men who can give birth. Men are hardwired to find you desirable and put PiV so they can kids, if something happens and this is gone you will be locked in some basement only to be inseminated and give birth until you die or you can't anymore.