All these insurgents still trying to defraud myself

>all these insurgents still trying to defraud myself

Attached: Christ.jpg (178x284, 11K)

Why are you defrauding yourself?

Also my digits show I am the truth, the one and only.

Your family is going to die horrifically

These numbers add up to gibberish and your post reads as such as well.

Your digits show I am victorious and you are as good as dead. Choke and die on my huge white cock prior to me killing your worthless family

These digits are of a cuck and I am the bull. Kneel before my grandeur.

You rolled trips of death you worthless retard

Yes, your death. Not mine as I establish myself to be the grandmaster of truth.

Your death as your digits show I cucked you

Those are dubs of getting dabbed on. You belong to the poc cock

Still am going to kill your worthless family you stupid insurgent as all poc are enemies of the USG

Yeah yeah we have heard it all before, I'll keep stealing your clout and I will continue to profit off your research on the Hyperbolic time chamber

You just forfeited the lives of all poc for death in the US and EU

I reinstate divine protection among them, you being dabbed on only reinforces this as twitter becomes more active.

>you think you could collectively defraud myself of trillions

Protip you each owe me a few trillion dollars for trying to defraud myself as you can't afford to pay me I keep your house and whatever assets you have

You will have to blow a trillion poc cocks if you hope to ever see a single dime

You thought you were tough and now you're a stupid retard that lost their place in my countries as I have the freedom to decide how I am going to shoot every poc in the US dead

No I'll shoot you with my cummies

The city states have already revolted and the declared their rights to live while I earn untold trillions as I continue to exploit yourself.

Every person poc has to get shot dead as it is against the law to allow enemy insurgents in the US

The cities are all under my possession as you forfeited your assets fanning insurgent encryption

Its all an illusion I have created that the poc support to continue defrauding yourself. My assets are safe and you have submitted in every conceivable outcome.

There is no more sanctuary cities for poc in the US as you all forfeited your rights and assets to Uncle Sam and myself. As well the reality of that and my data may as well shock you and give some of you spontaneous death as your brains hemorrhage from the reality of myself. All poc are as good as dead in the US as I have them all trapped for death. I have a detonative trigger to cause all your brains to hemorrhage

You wont take a single action against us, enjoy being defrauded as your tiny white cock pleases the big poc cock

My dick is larger than yours as you are trapped for death along with your worthless family along with every poc in the states